Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rangrang88

i just get the feeling it will not end very well with these two petulant children. i think doing the interview with Oprah will seal their demise. Can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lollydyerx

The monarchy has survived in this country for a long time! There’s been plenty of royals in history who have been narcissistic maniacs but it has ALWAYS survived!
When W&K become King and Queen they will be the most famous people in the world, and their children also. H and M will be clinging to their fame in Hollywood, Wills and Kate will be wearing crowns, wining and dining world leaders, having parades, living in palaces and touring the world.... no Spotify or Netflix deal will compare to that!!!

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
This is going to sound terrbile...I know!

BUT

Do you think Prince Phillip is taking one for the team by going to the hospital. That way if Smeghead and Ginge go on Oprah they will look terrible slagging of the RF
Nah, quite frankly he hasn't been too well in general for a while, and is 99 - so not a surprise really, and don't think it's staged. Although the news of Harry on Oprah might have contributed...I can see a few suitable words being uttered under his breath, and blood pressure rising a bit...

MollyMooo

When will the sugars get it through their thick skulls - no one gives a fuck about Smegma’s race. As was said in the previous thread, it’s much more to do with her being American and not understanding that royalty is not the same as celebrity.

if hazard had married a black British woman, they would almost certainly still be living in the UK as working royals.

As for Philip, I wish him well. If anything happens to him and they decide to go ahead with this pity party of an interview, they will look like the biggest pair of cunts who ever drew breath.
I don't think it's anything to do with being American. For me its totally about her behaviour and it started with those stupid bananas before it was even confirmed they were a couple. The blatant dropping hints here there and everywhere and then Haza firing off at the press to stop hounding her and to leave her alone and yet there was nothing in the press about her at all only the staged photos she had set up.

Baguette

VIP Member

Harry rushes out some Prince Philip PR.

Sorry but this is gross. Makes me unbelievably angry.

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry has already made arrangements to fly by private jet from he and Meghan Markle's £11million California mansion and is being kept 'regularly informed' of Prince Philip's condition

Prince Harry is understood to be self isolating at home with Meghan and their son Archie to protect himself from Covid, as he faces a dash to get to Britain if Prince Philip’s condition worsens.

The Duke of Sussex has decided to stay at his £11million California mansion permanently while his grandfather is in hospital, in case of the need to fly at short notice.

He has already made arrangements to fly by private jet and is being kept “regularly informed” of his grandfather’s condition, revealed a source.

The prince will be tested before leaving the US and upon entering the country, it is understood.

The United States along with Spain are set to become the latest additions to the ‘red list’ of countries where travellers have to quarantine in hotels, it emerged today.

Officials are said to be considering expanding the list of countries where travellers must forcibly isolate in a Government-approved hotel on arrival to the UK.

Members of the royal family however have special dispensation to travel, similar to diplomatic immunity, meaning the Duke would not have to quarantine if he tested negative for covid.

His wife Meghan would face a decision whether to travel with her husband as she is understood to be five months pregnant.

WTAF

ETA. And this is wrong. Working members of the Royal Family travelling on official business have dispensation.

Just Harry making a family visit does not. He quarantines like the rest of us peasants.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

catp

I love that photo of the obvious affection between Grandmother and Grandson.

Harry's dream - publicly stated for years - was to have his kids grow up alongside his brother's and cousins' . When did he change that for hating his brother and his family, having his child a secret recluse, and himself being a world-wide laughing stock "ball-less handbag" ? And when did he ever want to be Hollyweird clickbait jumping on every passing woke bandwagon ? Oh yes.... I think we all remember now... exactly the same time his wife decided.

How quickly "the family she never had" turned into "cold people who never hugged" from a country which was "racist"

Hilarious that someone supposedly so intelligent doesn't see the almost perfect irony in calling a WHOLE nation racist. So, every single one of us is being maligned...without any basis other sharing a country of origin or residence. Sounds a lot like unfounded nasty prejudice to me, Megz...

He is potentially in an abusive relationship, almost certainly in a dysfunctional/destructive one ( no loving relationship deliberately and methodically isolates you from ALL of your previous relationships) - but he is also complicit. He is a) an adult and b) unlike so many in abusive relationships, he has options - and the financial wherewithal to be able to either walk away or safely stand up for himself.

If he fails to step up for his grandfather, I think @Limey has called it correctly in that he will struggle to redeem himself in the eyes of the British public. Lots of mothers-to-be have to cope with their husbands travelling - we now know the "due date" is the end of spring - so there is plenty of time for him to come over and be back in time for the birth. #no excuses

• Heart

Chum

Princess Anne to succeed Prince Harry as Captain General Royal Marines
24hrs since the announcement and the replacement is already in place; "Business as usual, nothing to see here". Its the perfect way to show that nobody is irreplaceable and that like in any job, you actually have to show up in order to keep your salary, titles and perks. The Harkles think they're above all this :rolleyes:

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I hope she cuts ties before 7th march.
Then there will be no active link to the RF and they can't have their interview introduced as the DandDoS.😱
I wish TQ could change their titles to, say, the Count and Countess of Sussex. That way when they get introduced, folks could accidentally (sorry -- not sorry) lean into a mispronunciation of the Cunt and Cuntess of .... As it is now, they are avoid French-speaking countries as she would be pronounced "La Douchesse" which hopefully is how she was introduced in Morocco.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Wow this thread has been busy today!!!

Im glad the Queen has spoken, its a pretty obvious message.
And as for Harry and her meghaness', response...Have they done any actual work this year at all?
OK its been a covid year, but I must have missed it!

This whole thing is starting to get extremely messy! I doubt if Harry has a clue of quite how unpopular he actually currently is in the UK

He has lost his patronage of the Rugby six nations in the middle of a massive tournament! Thats a very public dressing down! Not even allowed to leave with a shred of dignity!! oops!!

• Haha
  • Heart
The palace's statement is INCREDIBE!

Just noticed: “after discussions with the DUKE...”

NOT: “the Duke and Duchess!”

Now “go away! You spoilt little children!” PAH!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You will be missed 😟
Unlike the Puke and douches
Thank you 🤗💕😘 xx.
I'm popping back 🥰 I am getting withdrawal symptoms 🤭 xx
I admit I can't keep up with every post so I be flicking though and putting a reaction to the ones I like.
I think the court thing last week drove me mad I hate how her dad and the queen etc aren't been treated well by them.

I read every post before but it's a struggle, I'm not the fastest reader in the world lol.

I will still come on and will add a pic once in a while too but sadly can't read every post.

I won't leave completely 🤗💖😘 xx
I realise now it's exactly a year since I've joined 💖
It's my favourite website 🥰 xx

• Heart

Limey

VIP Member
This photo really stood out to me while I was skimming through the various news articles shared in this thread earlier today.

Isn‘t it a lovely, sweet picture? The Queen is genuinely smiling broadly and Hazza is trying his best to stifle a laugh. It really touched me and made me feel very sad for what both he and the RF have potentially lost. There is genuine affection there between a grandma and grandson. What a bloody shame eh? He has been a fool, a complete and utter fool.
He's as thick as pigshit, though. He's been afforded all manner of support, financial, emotional. Threw it all back in Granny's face.

He can stay away permanently as far as I'm concerned. At first I thought he'd be back in the fold after the inevitable divorce, but if Phil checks out and he stays away...he might become like Uncle David, a permanent exile.

• Heart
  • Sad

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Scobie the bias royal reporter 😂 is melting away on twitter 🤣

If Harry & Meghan hate being royal drop the titles 🙌drop the crown from headed statements. 🙌Go through parliament and get the titles removed officially. Then they can be free 👏👏 to be showbiz royalty 😂 or z-list reality TV stars.
Can the royal family have Scobie banned from being a royal reporter because he's a Meghan fanboy not a royal reporter 😂

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Quick pop in to say ... over to you Justice Warby.
Whether you felt your decision was right or wrong last week, you can still redeem yourself.
Hit the snarkles where it hurts, in the wallet.
Do it, deliver the coup de grace.

• Heart
Another thought that’s just come to me about the tantrum statement....

- they have effectively resigned.
- they have worked out their notice.
- their employer has confirmed in writing they are leaving their roles.
- company titles and company perks etc removed

totally standard when resigning/being fired from a role.

UNTIL........ the employees who hated their job SO much they have sued anyone and everyone for saying anything and critiquing their sub standard work and hypocritical way of life have then said

“we hate it SO much. And our employers. BUT, we’re still going to do all of that whether you like it or not!”

these two honestly need their heads checked because they are now contradicting themselves and the very principals that say they now stand for?! I suppose neither Markle or Windsor families have it in them anymore to stage an intervention or actually give a toss as it’s just all so WEIRD.

The tantrum statement genuinely makes me wonder if Harry and Megan will simply rock up at state, royal, charity events anyway?! If this was REAL WORLD you’d be calling in some pretty serious professionals to assess the very real risk of two very deluded individuals!

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member

Harry rushes out some Prince Philip PR.

Sorry but this is gross. Makes me unbelievably angry.

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry has already made arrangements to fly by private jet from he and Meghan Markle's £11million California mansion and is being kept 'regularly informed' of Prince Philip's condition

Prince Harry is understood to be self isolating at home with Meghan and their son Archie to protect himself from Covid, as he faces a dash to get to Britain if Prince Philip’s condition worsens.

The Duke of Sussex has decided to stay at his £11million California mansion permanently while his grandfather is in hospital, in case of the need to fly at short notice.

He has already made arrangements to fly by private jet and is being kept “regularly informed” of his grandfather’s condition, revealed a source.

The prince will be tested before leaving the US and upon entering the country, it is understood.

The United States along with Spain are set to become the latest additions to the ‘red list’ of countries where travellers have to quarantine in hotels, it emerged today.

Officials are said to be considering expanding the list of countries where travellers must forcibly isolate in a Government-approved hotel on arrival to the UK.

Members of the royal family however have special dispensation to travel, similar to diplomatic immunity, meaning the Duke would not have to quarantine if he tested negative for covid.

His wife Meghan would face a decision whether to travel with her husband as she is understood to be five months pregnant.

WTAF

ETA. And this is wrong. Working members of the Royal Family travelling on official business have dispensation.

Just Harry making a family visit does not. He quarantines like the rest of us peasants.
HE CAN FUCK OFF! He's been dicking around with fatty Cordon and a camera crew just last week and you can bet your ass smeggy's not cleaning 16 toilets and slaving in the kitchen,(Oh feck, I said slaving, cancel me!) so there will be loads of household staff touching stuff, using stuff, mingling.
He is a walking superspreader after the bus jaunt where no masks were in evidence at all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kebab

What stand out for me is the sheer anger and egotism dripping off their statement.
So I'm wondering what else is going down?

I mean, they were told a year ago all these roles were going, so why so angry now?

Unbelievable. Such disrespect from them to Brenda. They are so far up their own arses. What a pair of egotistical tossers. We don’t want them, don’t need them and hopefully once they’ve given their crappy interview they will no longer have anything left of interest to sell and disappear into obscurity.