Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
I hope Oprah really grills the shit out of meghan, makes her feel like they're best mates then hits her with the really dirt digging questions, questions that would expose how fraudulent meghan really is.
Would be nice, but probably unlikely.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

liar liar

VIP Member
I think it was said that Lady Louise's squint is a result of the traumatic birth (could be wrong). I remember someone at the time suggesting that they were worried that she might be blind. It was a really serious situation and Sophie + baby nearly died.
Yes I know Sophie had a bad time but you never know. Also, there is Eugenie operated on with Scoliosis. Don't forget Prince Phillip's Greek heritage. Scoliosis was very common in Cyprus and Greece and to try and prevent it marrying cousins was outlawed and screening is done for families that have had it.

softly softly

Seems to come from this report in the Express:

Not much to go on, but there's been a big rumour about an unexpected Royal on the way out. Was kind of hoping it was Charles, not gonna lie.
Just watched the clip of Princess Anne and just wondered if she herself has covid . Didn't William carry on with his zoom calls during the time he was ill with it ? BP pointed out that PP doesn't have covid but maybe Anne does ? Anyway... she doesn't look well with those eyes and the way she is speaking to me. Plus how she's starts off her message too.

• Sad

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Hej allisammans!/ Hello everyone! here comes another long-time lurker out from the shadows. I haven't been sure if I could or should post here. I'm neither American nor British but a Swedish gal who couldn't be more fed up by Smeg and Mr No Balls.
I've always been fascinated by the British Royal Family, far more than in our own monarchy - to me, they’re as interesting as watching paint dry.

At the beginning, I was more or less Team Meghan. Hooked by the TV watching the wedding. I truly rooted for her and Harry but more and more, I was starting to get a sour taste in my mouth whenever I read Meghan’s name.

Swedish media are as sugary as The Sugars themselves regarding H&M and The Royal Family is of course put in a bad light with talk about racism, sexism. The media might not say certain things outright but it’s clear as a day where their bias lies.

I found all you amazing guys a year and a half ago, finding such relief I wasn’t alone with my thought and feelings about Smeggy The Smeg and oh dear, all the laughs I’ve been given by you! That kind of brutal, sarcastic humor is more or less forbidden in today’s Sweden - The Little Country of Offended

Oh lord, I’m rambling. I’m so sorry. While I am a Swede, I hope my love for UK and The British Royals will grant me a space here.
Hello there! A very warm welcome to another long time lurker coming out of the shadows! There have been so many of you over this past week. The court case outcome, the pregnancy announcement, and the Oprah Winfrey 90 minute interview news have pushed loads of people over the edge and they can remain silent no more. Glad you were relieved to find us and that you have been laughing along.

It is very interesting to hear things from a Swedish perspective. It’s not great to hear that the Swedish media appears to be on Smeggy’s side and that the U.K. once more is being labelled as sexist and racist. Oh dear! Well, if M&H carry on behaving the way they are, your media may also change their minds. Hopefully!

Baguette

VIP Member
Worth looking at this question and answer - again Richard Palmer is a royal weathervane... (Whenever I read 'current view' I hear the silent '....but that could change')

Baguette

VIP Member
Richard Eden said a boy as well on the Mail's Palace Confidential, then corrected himself 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmas83

Chatty Member
If I was in America and thought my grandad was seriously ill in hospital I would be coming back as soon as I could physically get there he has the means to do so I can’t see why he wouldn’t the bloke is 99 for godsake would you not want to see him while you can?!
Forgot to say obv we are in lockdown so really they shouldn’t travel and should isolate etc if they do but it’s not like they have a reason to stay in America they could easily come to england and stay a few months!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I’m obviously chuffed that the titles have all gone, but this whole thing has been like a very weird game of chess - the Queen has them in check, but they can still keep playing...for now. Wonder what the next move will be?
The contents of the Oprah interview I reckon!

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I knew that they wouldn't lose their titles although I'm delighted that they have lost everything else.
There are plenty of people around with meaningless titles. In reality they mean very little.

The HRH was removed from Diana after the divorce. Smeggy will get the same treatment as Diana and Fergie when the Harkles divorce. The palace will do this so that they are seen to be fair.

As others have said it requires an act of parliament to remove the titles and our government has far too many important things to consider. They don't have time to waste on these greedy cunts.
I read in one of the press that the Queen changed the law to remove HRH on divorce (Di/Fergie) so Smeg will also lose it when that happens.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
He's not planning to actually see any living family members is he though? If he were, he would already have caught a (normal) plane and be self-isolating in London.

He's sent out PR that basically says 'If my grandfather dies, I will take a private jet and be ready for all possible ROYAL photo opportunities. Other than that, I'm not bothered'.
Haha! I have just said exactly the same as you! He just can’t be arsed unless there is something in it for him.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Does American news coverage really do TTC? It’s fancy pageantry and the wheel is great to watch but apart from that it’s just a lot of marching and seeing if anyone faints or gets stepped on by a horse. But Meghan standing on a box while Harry rides a hobbyhorse round the garden would also be entertaining.
Where is Chum -- perhaps she can help turn this event into an international one -- hosted on the grounds of Montecito Palace?

https://www.euronews.com/2017/04/30/finns-compete-in-annual-hobby-horse-championship

Re - US coverage of TTC or other UK/European pageantry - I don't think they do. But now they will but West Coast style (she will charge admission as a tax and charge CBS for access to their property and privacy.... and then probably sue them for tripod damages to their lawn).

fuckers

[cue the video of 12 yr old Megsy bossing everyone around in her garden, playing queen - everyone kowtowing and genuflecting and calling her "your highness"]

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Having seen some tv news reports I realise I’ve been saying ‘patronages’ wrong in my head. I thought it was ‘pay-tronages’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Forgot to say obv we are in lockdown so really they shouldn’t travel and should isolate etc if they do but it’s not like they have a reason to stay in America they could easily come to england and stay a few months!
No, they have to dash back for Oprah Whingefest on 7 March!

• Haha

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
but they DID bring the cameras into the hospital: [break out the sick bags]

“Hours later, I lay in a hospital bed, holding my husband’s hand. I felt the clamminess of his palm and kissed his knuckles, wet from both our tears. Staring at the cold white walls, my eyes glazed over. I tried to imagine how we’d heal.”
She added that “watching her husband’s heart break as he tried to hold the shattered pieces of mine”, she realised that the only way to begin to heal “is to first ask: ‘Are you OK.’”
I just sicked up a little bit in my mouth

• Haha
  • Heart