Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DandyTandy

VIP Member
In addition to the brilliant bingo cards, can we also have a sweep on what colour she's going to be wearing? Just a little game I often play when the Queen has a big engagement.

Current odds
2/1 Beige anything
3/1 Belted dress
5/1 Squeezes herself into the green goblin outfit 'look guys, it still fits!'
10/1 The Dior Morocco kaftan, to prove to the British taxpayer she's not as wasteful as we thought (I got two wears out of it bitches - just £45k a pop!)
50/1 One of those cringey t-shirts with a photo of the baby scan over the bump
100/1 Black leather dominatrix outfit with Harry on a lead with a gi mp mask on

Any other suggestions? :ROFLMAO:
I think she will wear one of those "power" suits with the shirt unbuttoned :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

margaretta

VIP Member
Well done to all Tattlers who saw this coming

To be born on either on one of HM Queen’s birthdays or on Philip’s Birthday or on Diana’s Birthday or anniversary.

Girls names
Diana Elizabeth
Harriet Rachel
Jeanette or Genie for short (to annoy Eugenie)!!

• Haha

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Oh i reckon the RF knew about the pregnancy...just had no idea when it was going to be officially announced.

Is Omid now being paid as their press secretary?

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Thanks very much for starting the new thread but I feel bad getting the credit for the title when it was @Orphan_Black who suggested it !
Sorry @Scotch Mist The title suggestion was very bold and that's all I noticed. Just checked again and saw that you credited @Orphan_Black for the thread title. Sorry I missed your credit ❤
Thank you @Orphan_Black for the new thread title ❤

I do think she is having a girl. Diana and Doria will be middle names. The dress was more puffed up than the actually bump. Made the bump look bigger than it was.

Last edited:

T0yt0wn

the swiss and german papers are vomitinducingly full off scaly feet ,moonbumps and cunts.Over here they are still of mindset Diana was “murdered”and the news has that kind of slant.
sorry for my bad grammer it’s gone to pot because of them.
i wish they would just crawl into a corner

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

NutMegandCinnamong

I’m curious as to what this is:

C2A9EE48-EE10-4310-9269-56C247D8A7E7.jpeg

F37C990C-F1EF-40A4-A17C-2D8F0F04C17F.jpeg

Can anyone figure it out? Kind of rectangle thing. Doesn’t look like a crease, too high to be underwear.

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
Haven't read about them for aaaaaaages. But what's the deal with them having deals with Netflix, Spotify, etc. I thought they wanted to be private? 🙂

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
The only advice Megz takes comes from her own PR team in pursuit of celebrity and money.

The only use she has for the RF is to pump out headlines like ' Meghan determined not to upset The Queen', deliberately phrased to show it's Megz who is in control and has the power over the weak and wobbly Royal Family. Looking at how it's played out so far, she's not wrong.

The rumour is that they don't live at that big pile in Montecito but at one of Oprah's properties. Just a rumour.

They have less cash than they appear to and the running costs of Montecito Mansion (staffing, insurance, security and the like) are beyond them at the moment. As the UK press put it last week 'they aren't who they say they are'.
Wow if true they really are absolutely pathetic.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I had been reading the army forum but I cant remember the URL, please can you provide a link so I can have another nosey. Those guys, and gals (I noted one) are brutal!!! We should join them for a party if Megz and Haz get dethroned etc!

How could she deny they don’t have tabloid type press in the US? Did she think we were all thick oiks like her? In fact, due to more relaxed privacy and libel laws in the US, their tabloids go even deeper and present complete untruths as fact. She is a fucking balloon knot!

Cheers! I will have a look 🙂
Sure, here it is...enjoy! https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/harry-and-megan-how-long-will-it-last.277296/page-475

Balloon knot, that's brilliant 😂 My husband was completely flummoxed by that expression a few years ago when he had some old guy come to see him about his 'balloon knot".

• Haha
  • Wow

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I wonder if it'll get pulled if that rumour about PP proves itself to be sadly true. The pregnancy conveniently excuses her from any kind of appearance connected to that too, where feelings towards her might be running high.

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Well, the cat is finally out of the bag. I mean, this pregnancy has been (pretty accurately) called for months. Meghan disappearing (I am sure we will get a story about spotting or extremely bad nausea soon), the round face, no sightings below the shouldersHarry’s sudden mood change....
I think she might be along further than 4 months. While many recommend to wait one cycle after a miscarriage (I have only ever heard a longer recommendation when there were bigger complications involved- which wasn’t the point if you believe her story) many start trying again ASAP and it’s completely normal to conceive in the first cycle. It’s also completely normal to take a bit longer. Her bump is quite defined already. She got very big at the the last time, so it was to be expected that she would be showing pretty early on. I say this is a early to mid five month bump with the baby being due in July (but she could very well be six almost seven months already- I just think she would look bigger if so). The news about Harry coming alone with the weak excuse for Meghan confirms it for me. I guess he will be a no show as well because she either goes over term (somebody I expect a planned c-section though) or because the baby has just come. On the other hand, playing dress up Prince could exactly what he would do instead of caring for his son and the new baby and mother. I have to admit whatever he would do in such a situation it will look bad. (Coming from a society where parental leave after birth for at least 8 weeks is the norm nowadays- many take 12 or even longer. And that means staying with your family not having lots of free time to meet friends or enjoy hobbies.)
I wouldn’t be surprised if the new babe is a girl. IVF is a theory for Archie I actually could believe. If you also believe in some sort of health problem with him, IVF might be logical (depending on the root cause).
It will be interesting if she opts for disappearing for the whole pregnancy or at least after 8 months. She was clearly unhappy with how her body looked the first time but had to fulfill engagements (per their stupid power horse narrative they chose for her). Same for afterwards. We might not see too much, and we might not hear too much (because let’s face it- if she doesn’t starts something nothing gets started). Sounds good do me.

@NutMegandCinnamong looks like the surface of a belly band or one of those high waisted shape wear slips for pregnant women. To press it in form. Laying back it would normally look flatter and wide- if she isn’t six months along already (she could have very well conceived again at the end of July).

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I saw a congratulatory post from the Smartworks charity that bigs up her mate Nonoo's clothes designs as well
ah thank you! I knew there was a 4th one but couldn’t remember what it was. Apparently these are all the non royal gifted patronage’s so it’s up to them what they do.

• Haha