Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Wow! I’ve seen this a few times recently and it drops my jaw every time. Smeggy really is a total twat. And she couldn’t even be bothered to get a nice crisp properly white shirt to get it right. Just a crusty, much-washed and no longer white travesty. At least she’s consistent 🤢
Look at the minging pit sweat stains!!!!! 😮😮😮😮

She must reek of onions 🤢

You’d think she would invest in a good deodorant for hot climes. Smegma? I thoroughly recommend Mitchum roll-on.

Sure, here it is...enjoy! https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/harry-and-megan-how-long-will-it-last.277296/page-475

Balloon knot, that's brilliant 😂 My husband was completely flummoxed by that expression a few years ago when he had some old guy come to see him about his 'balloon knot".
It’s a great euphemism isn’t it?! Along with rusty Sheriff’s badge and chocolate starfish!

Thank you very much for sharing the link to those bitchy army boys! They really are worse than us lot!
That picture of Harry on the bus without Meghan is California. And it looks like Harry.
They may not be together, but, he was definitely in California.
I thought it was a bit strange that Smegma didn’t accompany Hazzno on the James Corden bus tour and karaoke singalong. We know she doesnt usually let him out of her sight. It would‘ve been the perfect opportunity to showcase her sparkling wit and bantz with Corden, along with her sweet angelic singing voice.

I reckon the invite was for Hazzno only to push the ‘two Brits having a laugh in the US’ theme. Smegma was surplus to requirements and would’ve dampened down the laddish bantz. I bet she gave him HELL when he got home. Hazzno had probably got really drunk and spilled his guts to Corden. Hey! Has anyone checked Corden’s Twitter? He may know some juicy stuff, but unfortunately for us, will keep schtum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I think you can choose with IVF but I don't know how it works-- like, the mechanics of it.
Do you know how surrogacy works in the US and and what the birth certificate will say? I am sure you or someone else has mentioned this before but my memory is hazy.

Also, how will it work regarding this baby’s insertion into the line of succession if is born abroad? Surely the RF will need some sort of medical proof? Oh, my head is about to explode again!

Reactions: 15

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Main news of last thread:

- Smegma won her court case 🙄
- She’s dusted off the moonbump again 🌝

So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list!

Girl

Allegra

Diana

Dolly

Doria

Frances (Diana’s middle name)

Harriet

Henrietta

Kamala

Meghan

Netflixetta (thanks @Baguette)

Oprah

Princess

Rachel

Serena

Spotifyiana (thanks @Baguette)

Boy

Archie 2

Charlie

Darren

Farchie

Markus

Omid

Royal

Well
Meghanagain
BanAnna
Farchie 2.0
Megirl (to go with HarriSon)
SurroKate
Friar Tucker (Fucker ... for short)
Whatever Diana was going to name Harry if it was a girl

Hazza’s feet are gross. They should be covered at all times.

When pregnant, you aren’t supposed to lay on your back, it decreases the blood supply to the baby.

Lay or lie, can’t remember I’m down the first martini.
It is also super uncomfortable... and as she is bump obsessed, reduces the size of the bump ... unless it is silicone or she purposely pushes it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JAR21

VIP Member
rumour has it that the new administration might make dual citizenship illegal. Also, the fact that Hazno served in the armed forces of another country might prove a bit of a hurdle in him becoming a US citizen.
If this is true and becomes reality, could a US citizen be in the line of succession?

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I'm going for beige/brown - the baked potato look. Never mind it doesnt suit her (or indeed anyone) I think she sees it as "normal" aka civilian.

Well, the cat is finally out of the bag. I mean, this pregnancy has been (pretty accurately) called for months. Meghan disappearing (I am sure we will get a story about spotting or extremely bad nausea soon), the round face, no sightings below the shouldersHarry’s sudden mood change....
I think she might be along further than 4 months. While many recommend to wait one cycle after a miscarriage (I have only ever heard a longer recommendation when there were bigger complications involved- which wasn’t the point if you believe her story) many start trying again ASAP and it’s completely normal to conceive in the first cycle. It’s also completely normal to take a bit longer. Her bump is quite defined already. She got very big at the the last time, so it was to be expected that she would be showing pretty early on. I say this is a early to mid five month bump with the baby being due in July (but she could very well be six almost seven months already- I just think she would look bigger if so). The news about Harry coming alone with the weak excuse for Meghan confirms it for me. I guess he will be a no show as well because she either goes over term (somebody I expect a planned c-section though) or because the baby has just come. On the other hand, playing dress up Prince could exactly what he would do instead of caring for his son and the new baby and mother. I have to admit whatever he would do in such a situation it will look bad. (Coming from a society where parental leave after birth for at least 8 weeks is the norm nowadays- many take 12 or even longer. And that means staying with your family not having lots of free time to meet friends or enjoy hobbies.)
I wouldn’t be surprised if the new babe is a girl. IVF is a theory for Archie I actually could believe. If you also believe in some sort of health problem with him, IVF might be logical (depending on the root cause).
It will be interesting if she opts for disappearing for the whole pregnancy or at least after 8 months. She was clearly unhappy with how her body looked the first time but had to fulfill engagements (per their stupid power horse narrative they chose for her). Same for afterwards. We might not see too much, and we might not hear too much (because let’s face it- if she doesn’t starts something nothing gets started). Sounds good do me.

@NutMegandCinnamong looks like the surface of a belly band or one of those high waisted shape wear slips for pregnant women. To press it in form. Laying back it would normally look flatter and wide- if she isn’t six months along already (she could have very well conceived again at the end of July).
Indeed if this is her 3rd "pregnancy" she would show quite early on. I didn't really show with my son til quite late but with my daughter I was huge. Either way something is rotten in Montecito

Tui

VIP Member
Unfortunately to see through narcissists/ psychopaths you need a bit of life history. particularly those who are hiding in plain sight such as our Smeggy. Younger women often have zero experience with this and don't call out these individuals, I used to believe all the saintly Diana hype, but would probably see right through her now
Meghan? A younger woman? Don’t make me larf! 😂

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I give her an awful time.
if she’s telling me something she’s heard I ask her if it’s “real/actual person” heard or “I read it in the daily Mail” heard. 😐
I then get the silent treatment for 3/5 minutes.

she would fucking love it here!!!! I’d ban her ass in a second

• Haha
  • Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I think they are extremely pissed off with their tone deaf antics, particularly announcing the pregnancy just three days after she ‘won’ her privacy case and the fact that Eugenie had only just given birth.

Part of me also wonders whether the RF are thinking, “Oh no, here we ago again! Jesus wept!”. In other words, they have been sick to the back teeth about all the secrecy and moon bump stuff the first time, so they really, really don’t want to go through it all again putting a brave face on.

In fact, the RF probably feel exactly the same as we do. Thoroughly fed up and wishing they really would go private for everyone’s sake. I really feel for the RF. MM and Hazza seem to be shitting all over them from a very great height, week after week after week.
I agree but when the RF have to wine and dine people they probably don’t like or always have to present the ‘right’ way of doing things it seems really surprising that they’ve said nothing. His own father? It makes me wonder what they know.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Very probably untrue, and really bizarre theory that came to me just now: What if Doria carried Archie and/or is carrying this baby? You know, imbue their children with a sense of their roots and ethnicity, or whatever.
Archie and Harkelina won't know whether to call her mum or grandma!

Thought Doris was back in prison (said to have been recalled for tax offences) or off running her mysterious empire of care homes.

(seriously though I do see from googling that there are a few cases of grandma acting as surrogate).

• Haha
  • Sick

JAR21

VIP Member
Oprah is very straight with her questions, sometimes even cold. Meg loves flirting and trreaten like a toddler. I except a lof ot blinking if this interview ever happens.
Is she like that with people she considers to be her 'friend' or just other people?

• Haha
the swiss and german papers are vomitinducingly full off scaly feet ,moonbumps and cunts.Over here they are still of mindset Diana was “murdered”and the news has that kind of slant.
sorry for my bad grammer it’s gone to pot because of them.
i wish they would just crawl into a corner
That's because they have never had to pay for them

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I think that was always Smegs intention to be interviewed by Oprah, hence her invite to wedding
Probably where she got the idea for the Archewell name too, Oprah named her production company after herself 🥴 Smeggy takes that idea and puts her own little twist on it.

• Sick

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
In addition to the brilliant bingo cards, can we also have a sweep on what colour she's going to be wearing? Just a little game I often play when the Queen has a big engagement.

Current odds
2/1 Beige anything
3/1 Belted dress
5/1 Squeezes herself into the green goblin outfit 'look guys, it still fits!'
10/1 The Dior Morocco kaftan, to prove to the British taxpayer she's not as wasteful as we thought (I got two wears out of it bitches - just £45k a pop!)
50/1 One of those cringey t-shirts with a photo of the baby scan over the bump
100/1 Black leather dominatrix outfit with Harry on a lead with a gi mp mask on

Any other suggestions? :ROFLMAO:
Gremlin Green Top, Oscar de La Rental (sic) navy satin bottom
1613514649271.png

Interesting -- this article of another Oprah interview has not aged well, considering her latest interview conquest

"And yet, I have to admit I’m intrigued by the prospect of Oprah firing “hardballs” at Octo, presumably some of the “Just what in the hell were you thinking?” variety. Yes, Suleman is yesterday’s “news” — and, ya know…gross — but if anyone can milk entertainment value out of this mess, it’s Oprah."

• Haha

Jusa

VIP Member
The length of her legs in the photo amuses me, it reminds me of the christening photo and how tall Kate and Camilla would be if they stood up! Meagain would tower over JCMH in the pregnancy announcement photo

• Heart