Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollydyerx

As much as I love HMQ & Charles is ok! I can’t wait until William and Catherine are crowned! No amount of zoom calls, podcasts or crap tv shows by the Markles will overshadow that. It will be the biggest tv event in a long time and H&M will be even more irrelevant than they already are

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Wu Tien

Inspired by the epic poetry of this thread, the Hazno Songbook has a new entry:

I-wee-a lot, I-wee-a yacht, I-wee-a lot, I-wee-a yacht
I-poop-a lot, I-poop-a yacht, I-poop-a lot, I-poop-a yacht
I-minge-a lot, you-cringe-a lot, I-minge-a lot, you-cringe-a lot
I-whinge-a lot, I-lie-a lot, I-sue-a lot, I-lose-a lot

On the yacht, the deluxe yacht
The yacht girl pees a lot
In the jungle, the tidy jungle
The yacht girl poops a lot

Near the palace, the Cambridge palace
The yacht girl lies tonight
Near the castle, the monarch’s castle
The yacht girl lies tonight

Hark, bald Hazno, have cash, you loser
The mighty minge roars tonight
Hark, bald Hazno, have funds, you loser
The china breaks tonight

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Smeggy basically won on a technicality namely that the paper printed too much of the letter.
If they had only published smaller quotes then the would've won under 'fair use'.

Such a shame. Personally I think a line should be drawn under this now. The papers will have their revenge. Only a fool makes enemies of the press.
They will be unrelenting in their sniping now 🔫
The court case has confirmed so much about the shenanigans going on when the Harkles were part of the RF. This letter being promised to Scobie as an exclusive for Finding Freedom, palace staff asked to write it, a public servant we pay for (Sara Latham) given the job of 'fact checking' Omid Scobie's biography... the whole set of shifty, ever-changing, 'unsatisfactory' statements over the past two years.

The RF were completely right to hoof them out. If Prince Charles ever contemplated any form of 'half in' he's nuttier than his prize begonias. There are a great many stories about the Harkles, and Harry over many, many years, that the UK press haven't printed. They might feel they also have a 'duty to the truth'.

Welcome all new people united we stand in our FUMING

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
The following comment from YT gives another view of the summary judgement result. Very objective point of view.

I'm just going to post here what I've just posted on Harry Markle: Just because the judge delivered a verdict we didn't want doesn't make it wrong. Doesn't mean TRF got involved, or that there is anything wrong with the justice system. I've read the full judgement. Clearly many people haven't. To be honest, I'm absolutely disgusted with Harry Markle and some of the other "Megxit" YouTubers. They are all behaving like Donald Trump. Just because it didn't go their way, it has to be a fix. No. The points of law are narrow and that was what the judge HAD to focus on. A lot of the stuff we are all getting upset about is completely irrelevant to the points of law involved in this case. She won. Get over it. Yes. It is horrible seeing her gloat. But despite the win people know more about her now than they did before. So some good came out of it. I truly am disappointed in Harry Markle and the others. The truth will come out in time, but all this hysteria because we didn't get what we wanted certainly doesn't help our cause. I expected a bit of sane leadership here. Sadly it was not to be. For those people who can't be bothered to read the judgement, inform themselves and are repeating what we thought was important, a few notes 1. What she intended to do with the letter has no bearing on this case. 2. If she invades her own privacy it doesn't weaken he claim to privacy. Yes, I know, we all thought this was the case, but the law has moved on. 3. Thomas did have a right to defend himself, and to that end, MoS could have published something, but what they published was completely disproportionate. 4. The ANL defence was absolute crap. Warby was looking at the articles they published, which were the subject of the complaint, and their defence contradicted their own articles. A trainee judge could have demolished the defence. (Even I was laughing). 5. MoS broke a very important code and did not advise MM that they were going to publish. This is a massibe BLACK MARK and pretty much destroys their credibility. Just as MM is all "Royal Family BAD, Meghan GOOD" the Megxit camp had, weirdly, become "Mail on Sunday GOOD, Meghan BAD". NO! The Mail on Sunday behaved really really badly. Harry Markle thinks they are clever enough to try to eek out stuff from the judgement. Trying to say that there is something wrong in him saying stuff like "I am not persuaded" etc. To suggest that there is something rotten going on. I went through the judgement looking for exactly that. And ended up realising that ANL seriously messed up. How Harry Markle is going to try to squeeze that into the narrative that they and others have been whipping up should be entertaining. I was hoping that by the end of the judgement I could confidently say that she'll get tiny damages and then we can all laugh. Sadly I fear that her damages will be substantial. It's sad that so many people in the Megxit camp can't just accept that in this battle she's won and move on. She's not won the war and the story is not over and the truth will come out in the end, of that I am convinced. There has been no travesty of justice. No weired sort of palace involvement. There didn't need to be. The MoS messed up. End of.

• Heart
  • Wow

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Thanks @a.nonny.mouse and @Palpatine

I was starting to enjoy the Smeggy drought and not having to see her face. Now that I finally see her, is that REALLY HER?!??!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It appears only 5 people (maybe 6) were really excited about seeing them. The rest were indifferent and rather cordial... cant' believe they labeled themselves as "DoS"

1612829364274.png

Sceenshot credit @Baguette , they took down the original tweet and replaced with scabie's censored tweet. Thanks to Baguette's quick thinking

freda19

VIP Member
Why do I feel like I've been personally mugged off?

No wonder warby took so long to announce his decision.Trying to justify that decision will have strained every fibre of his ethics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Kotare

VIP Member
THE Express has Royal commentator Hugo Vickers claiming H&M are "difficult" to promote after stepping down as royals

"When Harry was a member of the Royal Family, on the balcony, in a fantastic uniform or going down the Mall in a carriage for Trooping the Colour - that you can market.

"But look at him now, he's a guy in an open shirt or he's a guy coming off a plane with a backpack and a woolly beard and marketing that, it's not going to work."

In the same article Royal expert Russell Myers has claimed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex "crossed a line" by including Archie in their first podcast.

Speaking on True Royalty TV, Mr Myers said: "It's entirely their decision how they choose to bring up their child or children.

They moved for the reasons they've given - to give them some privacy.

"But if you are entering a commercial world and in your first venture, you use your child or place your child in that arena that's all people are going to be talking about.

"That's all we've been talking about and then you've crossed a line."

Royal commentator Duncan Larcombe added: "Because there is money involved, it isn’t a charitable thing.

"What a surprise that more family silver is out for sale – let’s use Archie as clickbait.

"Maybe Harry is going to be the 'Billion heir royal'

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Smeggy basically won on a technicality namely that the paper printed too much of the letter.
If they had only published smaller quotes then the would've won under 'fair use'.

Such a shame. Personally I think a line should be drawn under this now. The papers will have their revenge. Only a fool makes enemies of the press.
They will be unrelenting in their sniping now 🔫

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
i completely agree, it’s annoying. I’m just assuming that someone would defo have found out and mentioned it by now if the word Markle had been erased as well.
Just to say I think the sleuths on this thread are really impressive. I wouldn't be able to get a lot of this info myself so am glad to have access to it, and the different points of view, pictures and cartoons make this forum interesting and fun. The Sussex Squad should take a leaf out of our book on how to behave.

• Heart
@NutMegandCinnamong

Posting this here. It’s a really useful and easy technique when you feel like you are spiralling from shock or stress.

If you can’t remember the specifics , just follow the 54321 technique with easier things
Eg:
5 things you can see
4 different textures you could touch
3 things you can smell
2 things you can hear
1 thing you can hold

keep going till you are calmer
5 blue things you can see...
4 green things etc etc...

For very overwhelming feelings try to counter them with sensory feedback - hold ice cubes, wash your hands and wrists in very cold water etc

I love this woman and this podcast. I think this is the most useful one she did and everyone should give it a listen. It’s only 5 or so mins.

Sending love x

• Heart

Chum

This is what I really don't understand; their desperate desire to be a beacon for young people. They are pushing 40 for God's sake. I am the same age as Smeggy, there is no way that young people would see me as either cool or inspirational (more fool them :ROFLMAO:). I had just turned 16 when Diana died. She was only 36, a mere puppy, but to my teenage eyes she was middle-aged+ and had zero coolness status.

You've only got to look at the music charts to see how quickly people are deemed as 'past-it'. Someone like Beyonce, who reigned over the 00s, is probably seen as a relic to the Billie Eilish crew of today.

The average 20 year old could easily have parents H&M's age. Not cool.

Stop trying to make the youth thing happen guys.
This! My 16-year-old told me a while ago that her friends think I am cool. I have not asked for further details and am determined to keep my actual uncoolness under wraps. I sure as he'll won't be inviting myself to online gatherings amongst them to "lend my voice":rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
No way is she pregnant. I always doubted she carried Archie with the wierd bump and unnatural behaviour (crouching down into her haunches in stilettos with a massive bump and pinging back up). I’m now 35 weeks pregnant - there is no fucking way she was pregnant with Archie - being pregnant myself has confirmed that and I’ve had an easy pregnancy and am nearly a decade younger than Meghan. Conveniently they say they are expecting their second child - they don’t say she is pregnant

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Here's an excellent article from Spiked.

'We may not care about the intimate details of the story itself. But there is one issue in the case that surely is important to us all: how a powerful person engages publicly against a less powerful person who is trying to defend himself. It may have been a daughter versus a father, but it was also a powerful person trying to shut up a less powerful person.

The duchess says her ‘comprehensive win’ means ‘we have all won’ and expresses her ‘hope [that] it creates legal precedent’. This turns reality on its head. We have all lost if future media reporting about the powerful can be challenged in this way.

• Heart

NutMegandCinnamong

We’ve known they’ve been preparing us for more fake pregnancy bollocks for months, and we also knew they’d announce it either around Zara or Eugenie’s big day, and again they’ve proved just how vicious and spiteful they are. I hope the palace ignores them and goes ahead to strip the titles in March.

• Heart

catp

Is this poetry gig like the time Smeg mentored someone from Smartworks ? ( a charity whose existence is solely to help disadvantaged women get back into work) and the "person going for an interview" turned out to be Chief sugar Jessica - a graduate - (who can afford to travel to Norfolk from her home on Christmas Day to fangurl Meghan? )

Shame on the charity for allowing that stunt. There is literally NO way that Jessica met their criteria. Why didn't Meghan mentor someone in need? Why didn't she provide a boost and call the actual person who was supposed to be getting help (like the Cambridges do) ? i.e. someone who wasn't a known Sugar

If this is true (again), and she has arranged to drop in on a fan's poetry class, these "good deeds" mean nothing. She is not helping those who are truly in need. Just arranging PR stunts and using Sugarz to try to look good.

And totally agree about the privacy issue - either the "surprise" was fake or they haven't sought permission to spread a classroom of people's images all over social media. Lots of people are very careful about posting pics - those who have fled domestic abuse, for example. I'd be beyond livid if my image were put out there without my permission, but to some people it would be like signing their death warrant... :(

• Heart