Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palpatine

VIP Member
I used to think that my daughter looked more like my sister than me, so I guess in this case that its just 'family resemblance'.
My niece still get comments about looking more like my wife than my SIL. She’s nearly18 and it’s got to the stage that it’s really pissing her mother off.😂

Hilarious article in Geo News Webdesk today by Duncan Larcomb (me neither) former Royal Editor of the Sun and "an expert on Prince Harry" about his losing military titles.
Larcom says HM would be losing "an enormous asset" as Hazzno has developed a deep undersranding of the military who appreciate him in return.
He warns without any sense of irony of the danger that if Hazzno severs links with the military "the royals will simply throw the baby out with the bathwater". :ROFLMAO:. I bet this exactly what HM wants to do.
The military adores Hazzno, he confirms. He has earned the right to consider himself one of their own, it's best for the forces to have him with them (!) And there should be no cherry-picking, he admonishes.
HM will lose an enormous asset, Larcom goes on, "A royal who can look servicemen in the eye." :ROFLMAO: It's what the forces want, it's what Hazzno wants, and it's best for the Royal Family.
This article is accompanied by a photo of Hazzno in full combat gear, ginger fuzz erect with resentment as he glares at the camera.
This article also appears in News International.
Where's he been for the last 2 years?
I spent 22 years in the military and I never met anyone who actually liked the ginger cunt let alone adored him! This article is nothing but 100% bull:poop:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
I'm really sick of them, and feel that the UK people need a 'win' against them. The rumours about Netflix finding their documentary too self-important and pretentious ring true, doen't they. Interesting that Heat are saying Netflix filming is 'about to start' when they've been filming stuff for the past year or more, including their March trip in the UK. Have they been told to start again?

A source called Omid in Heat (good spot @JAR21 for this one)

“The reality of the situation is that Harry will likely need to quarantine on both sides of the Atlantic for ten days before and after each visit, so it makes little to zero sense for him to travel unless he stays at least a month or two,” a source explains. “Meghan is adamant she needs to stay in LA for work, but she’s also keen to avoid any negative attention her trip to England may cause. So, they’re looking at their first big period apart since before they were married – and that’s a nightmare for them both.”
While it’s unknown exactly when Harry may visit the UK, he is expected to be in attendance at a number of events in June, including Prince Philip’s 100th birthday celebrations and Trooping the Colour – the official celebration of the Queen’s 95th birthday. Harry and Prince William are also set to unveil a statue of their mother, Princess Diana, in July to commemorate what would have been her 60th birthday.

And with quarantine rules likely to stay in place for the foreseeable, Harry is going to be apart from Meghan and his son for quite some time.

(Blah blah blah then this bit...)

“This will be the longest they’ve been apart since they got married, and it’s going to be tough for them both,” we’re told. “They have a lot of work to get through together with their Netflix filming about to start. Meghan will be stretched to the limit juggling the day-to-day responsibilities, with all the meetings she’ll have to attend – all without Harry there to support her. She’s got no problem stepping up, of course, but juggling it all while looking after Archie will be challenging, and she’s worried.”
The insider adds, “The biggest regret by far in this whole scenario is not being together as a team, to show that they’re still very attached to Harry’s British roots and committed to maintaining a relationship with the monarchy in general.”
Oh my gawd would they chug off already! Tough? Tough? Would these professional victims get off the internet please. Plenty of women work and raise a child, some of them permanently single parents, on benefits. Not being paid 100 million to film and walk around a giant mansion, with the options of paid help and her Mum around. Plenty of couples are apart for work - health workers isolated during the pandemic, people go work on oil rigs, travel for business. It is erosive and disgusting this couples constant need to blurt how unfortunate they are. They genuinely just have zero insight! Sad not to be maintaining a relationship with the monarchy? Or the Crown Jewels? No love lost for the queen Or BP when it came to quitting and the constant press bait. Literally think they are characters in some Charles Dickens novel, they're sick in the head.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "Note too how Ms. Markle is dishonestly twisting a favourable judgement about privacy into one about media accuracy. This is called manipulation. People who are undeservedly rich and privileged don't like reported facts that expose their faults, or any kind of criticism." / Twitter"

• Heart
Meghan said her "comprehensive win" means "we have all won", adding: "We now know, and hope it creates legal precedent, that you cannot take somebody's privacy and exploit it in a privacy case, as the defendant has blatantly done over the past two years.
The above from the BBC.
So now the talented one not only has film, audio and possible book deals. She is also lording it over the legal world (after all she has loads of knowledge formerly being a paralegal so know her stuff) AND is able to create this precedence over privacy, a thing she wholeheartedly believes in.

And tell that to all the surprised people on her zoom calls where she gets their life history to swot up on. So you can't exploit it for a privacy case but you can exploit it in real life for people who don't have the ability to sue.

• Sick
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oh twatting hell!!!!

I am furious! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

How the HELL has this smug bitch managed to win on her privacy claims when that letter was written for publishing in FF?????

I am glad she hasn’t won outright on her copyright claims.

I just knew that Scobie would only mention the positive side of the news. The Sugars will be dancing in the streets.

I hope the newspapers accurately report that it was NOT an outright win.

Is everyone else thoroughly pissed off? Does anyone have a bit of hope that she will get hammered for at least SOMETHING?

👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺
Yup I'm with you and everyone else on this thread.
Think I might have a drink as well.

Karma is going to get Smeggy eventually. She won't get away with all her lies forever.

• Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
@freda19
Thank you, Puppili!

From Royals at War by Dylan Howard.

Thank you!!!!!

You have the memory of a computer! Awesome! I think I fell for your brains. Hard. If they ever wanna move in with someone who loves them, here I am (please brains only, have no room or need for your body) 😍

To all our bards:

You are most talented and funny! I am floored by your poems, limmericks and ballads!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜🧡💛💚💙💜
I read them to my mom, who has enormous musicality (and perfect pitch, too, which is one of the reasons I secretly hate her 😁 ) and she didn't stop gushing about them rhyming and their rythms. They are very hard for me to translate, because I would love to make them rhyme in German, but this is beyond my abilities. So I have to settle for attempting to let your wit and fun shine through. I am sorry I can't do them justice but they charmed her and made her laugh and giggle anyway.

Thank you all so very, very much!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Royal family zoom call......

Polish_20210212_175332258.jpg

Camilla: Oh bugger is Archiedoll playing with the computer again, don't let them in!
Anne: Tell the young ginger whinger that he can't have any more money
William: I hope its it's not 'that girl' again
(Guffaws all round)
Charles: Oh lord I would rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to more preaching from the Californian harpy about mushroom coffee
Kate: Who's Archiedoll?
(Silence)
Charles: Haven't a clue. Did Harry get a new dog?
Anne: No he's still sleeping with the old one !
(more guffaws)
Charles: Where's the off switch?
Camilla: Bugger me Charles.... I do believe it's on his bottom
Harry: Hello ...hello can anyone hear me?.... hello is anyone there?...... hello......
(Silence)

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
There were 273 comments on the DM article when I last looked, despite them being moderated in advance. I am very pleased to see that most of the commenters are outraged with the decision and many are urging ANL to appeal. GOOD!

For info, I posted a comment on the article myself and it only took five minutes for it to be approved. They are allowing people to express their fury so please don’t be shy of making your own views known on there. The more the merrier so MM can see for herself what the public really think. She is going to be hated now more then ever.

Edited to add that the DM staff must be all over that article with fingers poised on the comment section, if the approval of my comment took only five minutes. Comments can sometimes take hours to get through moderation.

Last edited:
  • Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Great point. They’d certainly be able to tell she if had already had already had a baby 😲
But would Harry be able to tell?...
"Hey Meggy, what's that weird scar across the top of your pubes?"
"Oh H, you're so funny, that's from when I got hit with some shrapnel the day I witnessed the LA riots, the docs fixed me up real good, tee hee!"
"Oh Meggy, you're so brave and strong ❤"

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Agree! Someone in the DM comments has asked whether Justice Warby was offered a knighthood for services rendered in this case...

Wouldn’t surprise me.
The case was a :poop: show, a camp event and a colossal waste of court time. Her side dragged things out endlessly, statements changed shape beyond all recognition, they missed deadline after deadline... and still won because Chapter 23-and-three-quarters of 'Finding Freedom', already promised to Omid as an exclusive for the book (as court papers explained), continued to be designated 'a private letter '. 🧐 Roll on March 2.

And may the UK press open their 'special files' and start printing what they have.

Baguette

VIP Member
Urban dictionary has Pyrex as shorthand for a heatproof vessel used for cooking up crack cocaïne.

You were right the first time. Duchess of Pyrex it is.

(And there was I using mine to whip up a nice Gruyère quiche...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

freda19

VIP Member
That's tomorrow, give it a month and they'll have a two page spread on something to do with her.
Now now sugar, more like a week if the bitch stays true to form and sticks her latest new neb and reformed super shiny white fizzog into something she knows fuck all about again.
"Oh Aitch sweetie pops don't speak to me just now, I have no time for roast chicken games, go play with the dolly I gave you, mummy megs is busy busy busy googling good causes, specifically black related that won't waste more than $50 of my money or more than 10 mins zoom time ... I must build on this stunning victory and strike while the iron's hot. Kamala who? Potus here I come!"

Go build smeggy. The higher you build, the further you'll fall.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Toto

Chatty Member
Chopping China on a plate
Hazzno snorting with his date
Markus filming on the sly
Roasting oven set to High
Foolish Ginger, don't you know
You've been Markled by your ho?

That poem's inspired @Cinnamon.girl! It should be set to music and we'll all sing it as you're held aloft at our Tattlers' get-together once these dark days are over.

@margaretta Chin up pal! Life's a piece of shit right now but you're among friends here. Tell you what, you can be in charge of the menu for our get-together. You know what's got to be the star ingredient, don't you?

• Heart

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
FFS. How fucking tedious
And just days after Eugenie had given birth she has to steal Eugenie’s limelight yet AGAIN. That woman is a walking contradiction first she spends years in privacy law suits then when someone else is getting the spotlight she can’t stand it! She must be exhausted keeping up with herself!

• Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The following comment from YT gives another view of the summary judgement result. Very objective point of view.

I'm just going to post here what I've just posted on Harry Markle: Just because the judge delivered a verdict we didn't want doesn't make it wrong. Doesn't mean TRF got involved, or that there is anything wrong with the justice system. I've read the full judgement. Clearly many people haven't. To be honest, I'm absolutely disgusted with Harry Markle and some of the other "Megxit" YouTubers. They are all behaving like Donald Trump. Just because it didn't go their way, it has to be a fix. No. The points of law are narrow and that was what the judge HAD to focus on. A lot of the stuff we are all getting upset about is completely irrelevant to the points of law involved in this case. She won. Get over it. Yes. It is horrible seeing her gloat. But despite the win people know more about her now than they did before. So some good came out of it. I truly am disappointed in Harry Markle and the others. The truth will come out in time, but all this hysteria because we didn't get what we wanted certainly doesn't help our cause. I expected a bit of sane leadership here. Sadly it was not to be. For those people who can't be bothered to read the judgement, inform themselves and are repeating what we thought was important, a few notes 1. What she intended to do with the letter has no bearing on this case. 2. If she invades her own privacy it doesn't weaken he claim to privacy. Yes, I know, we all thought this was the case, but the law has moved on. 3. Thomas did have a right to defend himself, and to that end, MoS could have published something, but what they published was completely disproportionate. 4. The ANL defence was absolute crap. Warby was looking at the articles they published, which were the subject of the complaint, and their defence contradicted their own articles. A trainee judge could have demolished the defence. (Even I was laughing). 5. MoS broke a very important code and did not advise MM that they were going to publish. This is a massibe BLACK MARK and pretty much destroys their credibility. Just as MM is all "Royal Family BAD, Meghan GOOD" the Megxit camp had, weirdly, become "Mail on Sunday GOOD, Meghan BAD". NO! The Mail on Sunday behaved really really badly. Harry Markle thinks they are clever enough to try to eek out stuff from the judgement. Trying to say that there is something wrong in him saying stuff like "I am not persuaded" etc. To suggest that there is something rotten going on. I went through the judgement looking for exactly that. And ended up realising that ANL seriously messed up. How Harry Markle is going to try to squeeze that into the narrative that they and others have been whipping up should be entertaining. I was hoping that by the end of the judgement I could confidently say that she'll get tiny damages and then we can all laugh. Sadly I fear that her damages will be substantial. It's sad that so many people in the Megxit camp can't just accept that in this battle she's won and move on. She's not won the war and the story is not over and the truth will come out in the end, of that I am convinced. There has been no travesty of justice. No weired sort of palace involvement. There didn't need to be. The MoS messed up. End of.
Well said. We need to move on. I certainly don't believe that there was any interference by the royal family either.

Meghan will continue to disgace herself and will fall down a hole at some point. The MOS should put this behind them and play the long game. The easiest way to hurt Meghan would be not to report on her at all, never quote scabies, and never publish any of their puff pieces. Complete blackout. That would hurt the attention seeker more than anything.

They won't do it though as so many people click on the articles to comment about the Harkles.
So perhaps they should release what they know about the surrogacy 😄

• Heart
  • Angry

Poppea

VIP Member
@Orphan_Black Thank you, I did and she says to say hello! Made her smile.

Ah, talking about my mom, I forgot to tell you all something. She insists MM has the same eyes as Rudolf Hess. I want to add, she also has no conscience, just like RH...

About this judgement: I am beyond livid!

Did anyone realize she will get a percentage of ANLs income generated by printing her letter? This is why they need to have a seperate day to find out how much of the copyright belongs to Jason Knauf.

My guess is she'll make a big show of donating the damages and silently pocket a couple of millions from the ill-gotten gains of her letter.

Sick bucket anyone?

• Wow
  • Sick