Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
From Lady C's latest: The Killer Question:

If Meghan is speaking the truth and the Palace dictated that she gets her Christian names removed from Archie's birth certificate, does that mean that Rachel Meghan HRH The Duchess of Sussex is no longer recognised as the lawful mother of baby Archie? It seems to me the birth certificate states that a woman enrolled at the Portland Hospital as HRH the Duchess of Sussex gave birth to Archie and I can only infer that Meghan's claims the Palace forced her to remove her names implied they realised the woman and Meghan were not the same person. Is that a reasonable assumption to make?

Lady C: Wow! **collapes in laughter** 'That hits the nail right on the head'

'Any reasonable person, presented with the facts as they have been stated by Meghan, would have very good cause for inferring that if the Palace forced her as she has said, to remove her Christian names, which are the sole identifying unique feature that links Meghan definitively to being Meghan.... Well, yes I think it's a perfectly reasonable assumption to make. For legal reasons, I would never imply this is what happened. ....'

(One thing I caught. Lady C said that the names were removed six weeks after the birth. ETA She might have just mis-spoken but the second birth certificate, of which we've only seen a tiny portion, mentions changes dating from 5 June)
nah it still says maiden name Markle a couple of boxes below, unless Lady C has missed that that box changed too.

Reactions: 15
Oh it’s too juicy.
‘How To Lose Friends and Ostracise People’
*goes off to nerdily Google famous self help titles*
🤔

Scam and Fuck Rich?
The 7 habits of Highly Manipulative People?
The Subtle Art of Monetising your Fuck?
The Power of Minge?
(I will tell the press) The Secret?

Oh this could run and run....

Humph. She should try reading this one. Seems appropriate.
I’m resisting doing a Megsy version of the title. 😇

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I completely agree with you. WHY won’t someone spill all the beans? There must be so many people who know the truth and it’s not as if they haven’t pissed off just about everybody they meet. I can’t understand why they are so protected either, it is baffling.
If they have indeed had a child by surrogate and lied about it to get the child in the line of succession, isn’t that treason or something? Is this why the RF are keeping schtum? Because they know the general public will be so angry and start calls to get rid of the monarchy?

Also, would what M&H have done be considered a crime? Eg falsifying birth certificates (if they have) and lying about surrogacy for a place in the succession to the throne (if they have)?

I soooo hope we get to learn the truth after 31 March. The suspense is killing us!
If Harry is the bio dad to any surrogate, would it affect the line of succession? TQ would have to denounce A to be a bastard to get him out of it? It's a confusing system to grasp.

Reactions: 14

spangly

VIP Member
Samantha has said that Noelle is her daughter NOT Smeggy's, so I guess we'll have to accept that as the truth.
She really looks more like Samantha than Meghan to me - I don't think she's meghan's daughter but you never know!

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
@Cinnamon.girl I don’t subscribe to the Telegraph and that attachment is a dud at my end. I am interested to read the letter. Are you able to copy it under a ‘Spoiler’ in case others do not wish to see it? Or can you provide a share token? No worries if you can’t, just asking 🙂

I certainly don’t. It is the journal of the mega woke, just like Smeggy herself. All talk of saving the planet, helping the poor but doing fuck all about it. Unlike us little, unimportant folk who probably give more to charity and help people more than those two brats have ever done in their whole lives.

I bet they don’t donate to food banks, pet shelters, and DV refuges. I bet they don’t volunteer with the Samaritans or act as befrienders for lonely people in the community. I bet they don’t do their neighbours‘ shopping or walk their dogs. I bet they don’t pick up vital prescriptions for elderly neighbours. I bet they don’t pick up their neighbours’ or friends’ (!) kids from school because the parents are held up somewhere.

Yet, all these little good deeds are taking place every minute of every day in our communities. No one is photographing it or bragging about how kind they are, well some might on Facebook but the majority are like a silent army of helpers. They do it because they want to. Not for praise or publicity. In fact, many probably haven’t even told anyone about the little things they do to help people out. Us little people make the difference, they just talk about it.
This was no credit to me @StrawberrySeed it was an attachment in a post by @mylifeisasillymoviefail on p.31 of this thread. I clicked on it and it opened, and the letter had some parts relating to personal health and feelings removed but was otherwise complete. Hope this helps. I'm totally useless at this sort of thing so if this is another dud then sorry - you'll have to ask someone cleverer than me!

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Evening lovelies ❤ what an absolute shit show, where's our @Pom Bear with a 'shes even more of a cunt' special badge for everyone today.

Her poor Dad, I feel so sorry for him. Not one ounce of feeling or thought for him, and he's not well, she should be thoroughly bloody ashamed of herself for all this crap! Especially at the minute when so many of us are losing our loved ones to the twatting Covid, she thinks nothing of treating her elderly poorly Dad like shit, god it makes me cross!

Rant over, sorry, I'll have my brandy out in commiseration with you all ❤🥃🤣
One to make for tonight 😃💕💕🤗😘 xx

I feel sad about her dad too 💕 I really thought she would lose the case today.

Hope you feel better after your brandy 🤗😘 It is crap news xx

• Heart

hahaha

Gutted it’s on the mail. I used to be a staunch royal fan and supporter but in a matter of days I have very quickly gone off all of them! Well done smeggy you are succeeding in destroying the monarchy!

• Sad

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
The Fail may have been advised to take comments off until the March hearing? Can't see them here either.

Running them for a couple of hours will have told them where their readers are - like a quick poll. I'm stunned how many people are saying 'Fix' Terrible for the justice system and bad for the RF as well.
I think you are right. I can still the comments on my open DM webpage but they are stuck on 467 and no recent ones have been made. However, when I open a brand new page, the comments have gone completely. I bet the DM were judging the reaction.

Baguette

VIP Member
Looking at the front page of Sunday Times, a bit more about the testimony due to come from the Palace Four, and 'Royal sources' were shocked that this hasn't proceeded to trial