Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hazza just couldn't stand the Mail saying the Invictus donation came from them, could he? Its hilarious how thin-skinned he is...
He's not actually doing anything meaningful for the military. Sorry but donating a few packed lunches and a zoom chat or three doesn't add up to much.

On the birth certificate, one of Megzy's DM comment accounts posted this morning

Odd-toed Ungulate is sounding a lot like stroppy Omoid this morning.... Oh and 'George Zadie' is their offensive way of referring to Lady C. Very personal attack.
No pragmatic management of the press like Diana did and William and Catherine do. The press had to be subservient and worship them ... Or else .....It doesn't work like that in a democracy. If they want servile press coverage go somewhere like North Korea.:LOL:. They would do well there as Hazzno could award himself honours: Supreme Leader, Great Marshal, Eternal Warrior, Superior Person, Guiding Sun Ray, Ever Victorious Iron-Willed Commander (yes really) etc etc...

That you minge under cover ?? yoo-hoo sugar !!
The only fungulate here is you sweetheart wiv your hooves.
Old Toad Buniongate says you're a hologram! Wish you were! Bugger off.
Please remember that The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are owned by two different newspaper groups; ANL & DMGT respetively.

Reactions: 10
There are some wonderful comments at the DailyFail. One of them seems to be right onto something regarding the birth certificate change. Another is totally to the point. Just don't mind the stupid sugar inbetween. ;-)

1612186121037.png

What if the changes make A. the responsibility of GanGan in case of divorce? Would certainly explain her venomous reaction. :unsure:

On a personal note: I am in a rabbit hole over at L S A. While I am still reading everything you write, I am too tired and lazy to like, heart or emoji anything right now. So any absence of mine, no matter how keenly felt ;) by @Cinnamon.girl, is of fleeting nature. Or in the words of one of the greatest bards of our time: "I'll be back, baby!" :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm new to commenting but not new to the site.

I have one small first-hand tale to tell regarding the formerly known as Prince, I think some may find it amusing - I still laugh now. (I do have another regarding the shambolic wedding, but for another day)

At a Millies award night (Sun newspaper thing) approx 6 years ago (Dec 2014), around the table in HRH's presence was a group of military personnel, all there for recognition for an act that is out of scope for their normal military duties. One of the attendees excused themselves from the table and on return very excitly exclaimed that they had just met David Beckham and was so delighted that had been allowed a selfie with him (DB), this was all said just as they sat back next to HRH - HRH laughed at being less popular than DB himself!
I will say, DB was charming and articulate - clearly the lessons had paid off.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Officially dead 🤣

35 grand 🙄 the greed is unbelievable!

What a bastard. That's more money than half the population earn in year. Disgusting that he thought that was appropriate and well done to the judge for denying him.

The Harkles need to learn that sueing people is not a quick way to earn money 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

I have one small first-hand tale to tell regarding the formerly known as Prince, I think some may find it amusing - I still laugh now. (I do have another regarding the shambolic wedding, but for another day)

At a Millies award night (Sun newspaper thing) approx 6 years ago (Dec 2014), around the table in HRH's presence was a group of military personnel, all there for recognition for an act that is out of scope for their normal military duties. One of the attendees excused themselves from the table and on return very excitly exclaimed that they had just met David Beckham and was so delighted that had been allowed a selfie with him (DB), this was all said just as they sat back next to HRH - HRH laughed at being less popular than DB himself!
Fantastic ☕. Thanks for sharing!

And 2014 was more or less peak Harry the Hero, wasn't it? They might find it difficult to fill a table for him these days....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Well done on your first post - let it not be your last 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fantastic ☕. Thanks for sharing!

And 2014 was more or less peak Harry the Hero, wasn't it? They might find it difficult to fill a table for him these days....
No problem - content to give someone else a smile. He was ok, but had a temper. What Harry wants.......

• Wow
Reactions: 28

What a bastard. That's more money than half the population earn in year. Disgusting that he thought that was appropriate and well done to the judge for denying him.

Quite possibly the £35k really was the fee from Schillings (plus a baker's dozen of QCs or whatever).

Hizzoner said in effect 'you have wasted my time and your money - have a derisory £2.5k and be off with you'. I read somewhere that ANL (thanks @liar liar for the catch) didn't send legal representation today which is apparently 'unusual' but no point wasting money that they could be spending on the barrels of ink needed for Harkles 'duty to the truth' coverage.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ugh the horrible sugars are slating William for making a statement denouncing racism in football.

It doesnt matter what he says he will always be wrong, so instead of being glad he's against racism its all about the royal family being racist towards poor little Smeggy. 🤬

One of them goes on about Smeggys family but seems to have overlooked the fact that Smeggy doesn't care about any of her black relatives except her mother 🙄 she's shown zero interest in her black cousins.

Harry Markle blog on the Travelyst statement:

'After nearly two and a half years, what exactly has Travalyst achieved? What it does is give Harry some much needed PR, and keeps his name in the news. Well, he does try, and apparently he has pushed for statement to be read out next week regarding the apology the Mail on Sunday made in reference to his claim that an article defamed and harmed his reputation with the military. Petty as they come it seems. The media outlet printed a correction (even though it didn’t technically defame him) and made a donation to Invictus, but Harry shows his lack of character with zero integrity by wasting money and the time of the courts in seeking the statement to be read out in the High Court. No one is proud of him at all.'
I don’t think so. If they remove the Sussex title, but Harry retains Prince, she would be know as Princess Harry of Wales, in the same way Princess Michael of Kent is referred to by her husband’s title.
I think they will amend the Birth Cert again
To Crutchless of Suckarse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Quite possibly the £35k really was the fee from Schillings (plus a baker's dozen of QCs or whatever).

Hizzoner said in effect 'you have wasted my time and your money - have a derisory £2.5k and be off with you'. I read somewhere that ANL (thanks @liar liar for the catch) didn't send legal representation today which is apparently 'unusual' but no point wasting money that they could be spending on the barrels of ink needed for Harkles 'duty to the truth' coverage.
Actually I maybe wrong with who owns what - as there are intermediary holding groups... so apologies <slinks away...>

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's his response to the Mail's claim that he didn't reply to Lord Dannat's letter and had not been in touch with the Royal Marines since Megxit.

(Mail have already printed a clarification/apology and paid a donation to Invictus even though they were right on the facts as far as we can tell)

When Harry gave a speech to Fast Company two weeks ago, he attacked the 'Murdoch press' and spoke out in favour of censorship. I think that the UK press collectively are done with keeping his secrets after that. A lot of Harry stories have been spiked over the years out of respect to the RF. I get the feeling they are going to be printing a few now. Harry has spoken about a 'duty to the truth' so he should be fine with it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks @Baguette (or should that be "merci"?) I didn't realise he was still droning on about this. Talk about flogging a dead horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry & Meghan #55 With a lawsuit here and a lawsuit there, here I sue, there I sue, everywhere we sue sue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
From Chris Ship

Harry's team have had a pop at the Mail in court so presumably he'll feel better now.

ETA Write up in the Evening Standard

Does Harry have a clue how petty this makes him look?

I think its pretty obvious it took an article in the Daily Mail for a negative letter from the General to reach him, and to get a response!

What a total waste of time and money on Harry's behalf!

Harry & Meghan #55 With a lawsuit here and a lawsuit there, here I sue, there I sue, everywhere we sue sue
This is perfect......and so apt.....!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is a really insightful story in Forbes by Guy Martin, which pinpoints gently but forensically how unimportant and, well, boring the Harkles are in the USA, and that's the sticking point for their Netflix deal. They aren't interesting or entertaining people. He's right.

As has been routinely and universally pointed out, the feel-good, do-good Archewell philanthropic projects are not likely to make a return on Netflix's reported $100 million investment, so, fine: Maybe Montecito's new Windsors will let a camera team follow them around and just call that a documentary. Whatever they might imagine such a production to be, it's still going to be a reality-based non-fiction narrative with a few inevitably homey touches, approximately, sofa time in the den with Archie watching whatever approved children's programming can be ginned up.

The ball is in Netflix executives' court whether that wan product or others like it would have enough narrative meat on it to make money. At the end of the day, some of these content decisions are not going to be controlled by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and some of those same decisions will, necessarily, be about maximizing an audience. Though they have as a family been in the States for something like ten months, and though they've gained a sizable professional foothold in Los Angeles, a lot has happened in America over that time in which they have played little or no role. Boiled down, in box-office/eyeball terms: Sympathetic as they are as a couple, in Los Angeles and certainly in the broader United States, they simply do not have the same reach and certainly only a fraction of the wattage that they had in Britain.

There is exactly none of the heavy, courtly, castle-like apparatus of the Royal Family at hand in Los Angeles, no Trooping of the Colour, no balcony appearances with the Queen, no pheasant shoots, zero pomp, and even less circumstance........

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Absolutely hillarious...🤣🤣🤣 thank you.
I think we need to hear the wedding story soon [*goes off to get popcorn*] 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please remember that The Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday are owned by two different newspaper groups; ANL & DMGT respetively.
In early October last year the press including Daily Mail commented on Sir Richard Dannat's letter to Hazzno, that the veterans needed him and missed his support. I wonder if BP sanctioned this with a view ahead to relieving Hazzno of his military roles. The former head of the British Army would not speak to the press about a member of the RF without BP approval. I'm probably being cynical here but BP are crafty and ruthless, and I hope they have this pair of hustlers trussed up well and good by the time this is over.

In court Hazzno discredited the Richard Dannatt letter. It's not true Your Honour, I am a veteran and have always had the backs of my men. Always serving, me. ANL and Dannatt are wrong, I'm right. The motive for Hazzno's suit against ANL was to prove his support for the military. However he has without any concept of the gravity of his actions thrown under a bus the former head of the British Army. You couldn't make it up.

This demeans Hazzno further and I wonder if that's why ANL conceded as they seemed to have a clear-cut case. It's highlighted his vindictive nature, and reminded people of his lack of support for the military and very public let-down of the Royal Marines in Deal. He's congratulating himself on a victory but it's another PR cock-up for our toy soldier.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Probably an attempt by Happy Harry to fill the avoid where his donation/contribution should have been, but was reallocated to fund Meggie’s penchant for mushroom colour home furnishings and woke coffee table books.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.