Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry thought his apology from the Mail wasn't prominent enough (Diddums!) and wanted to let us know that he, Prince Harry, was donating the agreed settlement payment to Invictus personally and all by himself, not those nasty people from the Mail šŸ™„

ETA Birth certificate - they've kept the correction entirely secret since June 2019. So that's smelling of cover-up to me. The May birth certificate was wrong (unlawful?) if a gestational carrier was used and I think that's linked to the June correction in some way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I LOVE this bit... "Thereā€™s a lot going on in the world - letā€™s focus on that rather than creating clickbait."

Thatā€™s a bit rich considering how insular they were when they were flaunting themselves to the point of being obnoxious last year, jumping on every hip cause making sure they werenā€™t forgotten. The constant stream of PR puff pieces for ā€œclickbaitā€, self indulgent op-eds and launching attacks on people left right and centre via that tacky book... all during the height of a worldwide pandemic.
Sheā€™s spat her dummy out again, just like the childish spoilt woman she is.
Hope Hazno can find his way to the panic room

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry thought his apology from the Mail wasn't prominent enough (Diddums!) and wanted to let us know that he, Prince Harry, was donating the agreed settlement payment to Invictus personally and all by himself, not those nasty people from the Mail šŸ™„
Um didn't the MoS suggest they would make a donation to Invictus in their original apology piece, so he's kind of been bounced into giving it to Invictus? Otherwise I'm quite sure it would have ended up wherever Disney's elephant donation has ended up?

Anyway "actions speak louder than words" so I presume we'll be seeing Hazno doing lots and lots for his beloved military friends "real soon now" then? I'd laugh if in a year's time the MoS says "nope he's still done nothing". (and no another staged cemetery pap walk won't cut it). Suspect the truth remains that the military want nothing to do with the deserter.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They should have been plainly honest about all this birth stuff, and saved themselves the inquisition. I get the feeling she is always running scared because of her inability to tell the truth. What a life aye!!
Agree, they've tied themselves in knots with fraud from the start and knee-jerk lies about everything. Like the court case perjury, there are more lies to cover previous lies because they can't remember the lies they told in the first place.
Everything they touch is destroyed. Because of their megalomania and insanity their son (if he exists) has been the subject of endless jokes and speculation from birth. Archie is just another PR tool for them.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, the proud father shamelessly uses Archie to plug dodgy Travalyst. He bleats that he fears for his son's future and paints an apocalyptic picture of devastation because of climate change. Only Travalyst can reimagine and reset the forests with impactful paradigms, so click here peasants...
The only danger to Archie is from his parents and the only "destructive and high-density human activity" that Archie suffers is from their toxic waste.
He really is a prophet of doom, a Jeremiah with his orange fuzz, sour expression and piggy eyes. No optimism and no hope, we all may as well just dig a hole and crawl in.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Agree, they've tied themselves in knots with fraud from the start and knee-jerk lies about everything. Like the court case perjury, there are more lies to cover previous lies because they can't remember the lies they told in the first place.
Everything they touch is destroyed. Because of their megalomania and insanity their son (if he exists) has been the subject of endless jokes and speculation from birth. Archie is just another PR tool for them.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, the proud father shamelessly uses Archie to plug dodgy Travalyst. He bleats that he fears for his son's future and paints an apocalyptic picture of devastation because of climate change. Only Travalyst can reimagine and reset the forests with impactful paradigms, so click here peasants...
The only danger to Archie is from his parents and the only "destructive and high-density human activity" that Archie suffers is from their toxic waste.
He really is a prophet of doom, a Jeremiah with his orange fuzz, sour expression and piggy eyes. No optimism and no hope, we all may as well just dig a hole and crawl in.....
I really do wish she's let him have his meds back. He looks on the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if the dementor of montecito has spoken to the Telegraph and other media to say "wasn't me, it was the palace wot dunnit", then she could have taken five seconds to finish the sentence and explain why it was changed. She must surely know why it was changed or why the palace told them to change it.

But no it suits her agenda of casting the palace in a bad light to let the confusion reign.

I favour the simple explanation that BP said it must be corrected to insert the missing Prince into Haznoballs' entry, and she decided to take the opportunity to glam up her entry and remove her first names.
Ooh that's too good to miss šŸ˜.... here's Hazno Potter with dementor Smeggy and phantom Archiedoll.....
Polish_20210201_112143251.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Um didn't the MoS suggest they would make a donation to Invictus in their original apology piece, so he's kind of been bounced into giving it to Invictus? Otherwise I'm quite sure it would have ended up wherever Disney's elephant donation has ended up?

Anyway "actions speak louder than words" so I presume we'll be seeing Hazno doing lots and lots for his beloved military friends "real soon now" then? I'd laugh if in a year's time the MoS says "nope he's still done nothing". (and no another staged cemetery pap walk won't cut it). Suspect the truth remains that the military want nothing to do with the deserter.
Hazza just couldn't stand the Mail saying the Invictus donation came from them, could he? Its hilarious how thin-skinned he is...
He's not actually doing anything meaningful for the military. Sorry but donating a few packed lunches and a zoom chat or three doesn't add up to much.

On the birth certificate, one of Megzy's DM comment accounts posted this morning

Odd-toed Ungulate is sounding a lot like stroppy Omoid this morning.... Oh and 'George Zadie' is their offensive way of referring to Lady C. Very personal attack.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Spot on. The palace will outfox them because it's their game, they invented it. Hazno couldn't understand the rules so he needs Mummy MeAgain to explain them to him, and she didn't bother to read them.
You've only got to compare the spiv PR shark Ken Sunshine of Bumshine Sacs to Sir Christopher Geidt... Geidt is old school, foxy, ruthless .... my kinda guy :LOL:

Regarding the summary judgement, if Warby rules a trial should go ahead, is his decision final or does Smeggy have the ability to appeal and drag things out further still? I have found evidence of a summary judgement being granted and then appealed, but can the claimant appeal if the judge decides the matter can only be decided by going to trial?

I noticed that too. I generally find that anyone who feels the need to state their religion in their Twitter bio is a fundamentalist nut and completely šŸ¦‡:poop:
I doubt she would be able to appeal, as if he rules against a summary judgment because there is more evidence to be heard this cannot be disputed. I recall that Hizzoner Warby didn't take kindly to a previous delaying tactic wasting court time, and she's already missed deadlines to come up with messages etc. I bet his patience with her will be thin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hazza just couldn't stand the Mail saying the Invictus donation came from them, could he? Its hilarious how thin-skinned he is...
He's not actually doing anything meaningful for the military. Sorry but donating a few packed lunches and a zoom chat or three doesn't add up to much.

On the birth certificate, one of Megzy's DM comment accounts posted this morning

Odd-toed Ungulate is sounding a lot like stroppy Omoid this morning.... Oh and 'George Zadie' is their offensive way of referring to Lady C. Very personal attack.
'Odd-toed ungulate' though. Got to be Smeggy herself, choosing her moniker in a rare moment of clear-sightedness

• Haha
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #55 Hairless Potty and the Dementor of Montecito

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can I just say re Harry's commitment to the military?
I'm fully committed to losing weight, but it's hard work, takes time, dedication and mental grit, and it's not happening for me either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my has Brenda bought the book
Lilibet was the name her sister called her

growing upā€” Princess Margaret was ā€œMargot," and the Queen was ā€œLilibet.ā€ Princess Margaret

šŸ‘‹ Hi Your Majesty

Welcome to Tattle
Pull up a chair and join us
We donā€™t bite well Pom might if you donā€™t share your biscuits
Welcome, M'am. We are very excited to have you aboard and you are among friends here. Since we've got you trapped between corgi dog @Pom Bear with VERY big teeth and ARMED warrior hamster @Scotch Mist , may we ask that you remove all titles and patronage from these two fraudsters? No pressure Your Majesty....

• Haha
I think they corrected an error on the original certificate, the one that Harry approved which named Rachel Meghan as the mother, when legally the gestational carrier/surrogate should have been named. That one was given to the press in May.

Two weeks later, the changed certificate has a title for the mother but no name. I'm seriously wondering if the surrogate changed her name legally to Duchess of Sussex šŸ¤£. This June certificate has been a secret until now. Or until Harry gave a speech attacking the Murdoch press, anyway... Richard Eden of the Mail absolutely knows all about this.

But they kept the last name. But the "wasn't me" BS story in the DM is getting shot down left and right since Kate has her full name in all three certificates for her children. Personally - I am starting to think she was pregnant but wore prosthetics for the cameras because she wasn't pregnant "enough" or fast enough to get the whole fawning by the public/the RF/her husband/the press that she thought she would be getting from just marrying Ginge. She just upped the visuals, possibly while still popping the Adderall, starving herself (and hazno), topping it all off with coke so she could stay as slim as possible.
anyhoo, here is today's musical interlude for your midday musings on Megsy's latest manic media manipulations

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah. Its BP's fault that Hazza hasn't been able to support the military. Of course šŸ™„

In this Sky News account, they emphasise that he still holds honorary military titles šŸ™„ but BP (!) have blocked him from performing ceremonial duties. Oh and 'COVID'. So not his fault. Titles will be 'looked at' as part of end of Megxit review.

FFS. Not this 'I'm still Hero Harry' dribble again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can I just say re Harry's commitment to the military?
I'm fully committed to losing weight, but it's hard work, takes time, dedication and mental grit, and it's not happening for me either.
right there with you - spent the weekend making and ingesting watercress soup. Unlike Harry, we cannot get someone else to do that for the credit!

Isn't she vegetarian though? So it can't be her šŸ˜ŗ"Roasting a chicken" notwithstanding
There is a bunion though... on the right foot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
šŸ˜ I just found this delicious comment:

'Markle wanted to be Diana 2.0; she has in fact become Fergie 2.0"

How true, married to the spare and an embarrassment šŸ¤£
Fergie's a much nicer woman and outclasses minge. OK she's had her toes worshipped by her financial adviser, tried to sell access to Andy and sold budgie stories but apart from that not much. At least she wasn't a paid ho who trawled for husbands with her minge until a halfwitted grouper got snagged in her huge fishing net.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Fergie at least understood the RF and was prepared to make a go of her marriage (for a while, anyway). Her downfall was always money.

Talk Radio with royal biographer Angela Levin at about 11.50 on the onscreen clock. She attempted to follow up the birth certificate story with BP, who referred her to Archewell (!) for all comment on the Duchess. Archewell replied with a copy of the Omid statement and refused to answer any further questions....

ETA. Its not just that BP will not comment on the Duchess. They won't comment on their own actions if they are connected to her in any way. She's really been iced out and 'unpersoned'. And all their PR is coming via Archewell these days.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Here is one of the responses to Chris Shipā€™s tweet about todayā€™s statement in court re Hazza v DM. To be fair to her, itā€™s no wonder Sue canā€™t keep up! šŸ˜‚
794D2F77-9210-4284-935F-E722E02B7684.jpeg

Also, I know these papers circulated the story to perpetuate the accusation, however they were just reporting on what this top General was saying about Harry, and to be fair, he has hasnā€™t he. Heā€™s chosen celebrity over duty and they feel abandoned. Perhaps he should drink that in instead of distracting himself by throwing tit fits against various media outlets.

• Heart
I LOVE this bit... "Thereā€™s a lot going on in the world - letā€™s focus on that rather than creating clickbait."

Thatā€™s a bit rich considering how insular they were when they were flaunting themselves to the point of being obnoxious last year, jumping on every hip cause making sure they werenā€™t forgotten. The constant stream of PR puff pieces for ā€œclickbaitā€, self indulgent op-eds and launching attacks on people left right and centre via that tacky book... all during the height of a worldwide pandemic.
Sheā€™s spat her dummy out again, just like the childish spoilt woman she is.
No pragmatic management of the press like Diana did and William and Catherine do. The press had to be subservient and worship them ... Or else .....It doesn't work like that in a democracy. If they want servile press coverage go somewhere like North Korea.:LOL:. They would do well there as Hazzno could award himself honours: Supreme Leader, Great Marshal, Eternal Warrior, Superior Person, Guiding Sun Ray, Ever Victorious Iron-Willed Commander (yes really) etc etc...

That you minge under cover ?? yoo-hoo sugar !!
The only fungulate here is you sweetheart wiv your hooves.
Old Toad Buniongate says you're a hologram! Wish you were! Bugger off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.