Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus he had to pay some of the Mail’s costs. £35k vanity project yet the sugars seem to think it’s a major victory 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Today: The judge's order read: "[Prince Harry's] solicitors' costs for the application for the unilateral statement in open court—just short of £35,000—are manifestly disproportionate.

"No litigant of ordinary means would reasonably consider spending such a sum on this exercise.

"The agreement of a statement in open court in this case (that respected the proper purposes of a statement in open court) should have been a straightforward exercise and achieved at modest cost."

I remember, back in the autumn, that Warby mentioned that Megz' legal costs were 'disproportionate'..... Think we can guess where he's heading...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Money that could be spent on “those paw orfuns an’ that” went to Harry’s tantrum instead. Bravo, my petty little “philanthropists”.

And good Lord, the venom from Smegma over that birth certificate! I thought they were free and happy now, unshackled and out of the shade of BP? If that were true she would have rolled her eyes and laughed at the speculation. What a dozy witch.
They appear to be imploding 😁
The great philanthropists who spend more money on useless PR and lawsuits to try and control the narrative. They still haven't learned their lesson and Smeggy cack pants still hasn't realised that she's not 'insanely smart' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Telegraph are saying that Hazza had to pay the rest. Who spends £35k on a statement???? 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 413871
That is hilarious....

Harry makes such a fuss about a Daily Mail clickbait article that he ends up paying out £32,500 of his own money

That a pretty expensive way to buy an apology!

Harry if you have so much money to just burn, and throw away, can you pay me/give me £32,500 for a bit of sensible advice?
follow the motto, actions speak louder than words (and meaningless photoshoots in a cemetary) Actually get out there and do something for the British military. Give the Daily Mail a different photoshoot or positive story to publish!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
duck off Harry what the hell do you know about this 🤬 more stating the obvious and making it all about them.
Harry is going to end up hated (and not just by Tattlers) if he carries on lecturing us all.
Thanks Scotch. H needs to concern himself with Archie who maybe vulnerable without his wider family..well all his family.

Reactions: 21

This how the rest of the family feel about your temper tantrum lawsuits Harry, and Smeggys rage over the birth certificate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The biggest irony ? The Kween of fluff PR complaining about clickbait. 🤣

Ooh look at this headline.... "PH spotted at the Inauguration"....click....oh no, wait it was just a photograph of him (from YEARS ago, on the wall, seen for a split second behind Biden...)

Does this woman even realise just how ridiculous she sounds?!

I'm waiting to see JCMH's reaction to the massive trolling he is going to get from the sugarz. They are already calling him a traitor because he allowed poor Megz' name to be taken off the birth certificate.

Megz has used the word "offensive" to indicate her displeasure, and boy have the minionz taken that idea and run with it. Having read some of their awful comments online, I feel they are going to explode with hatred towards the RF ....and now also JCMH...

He thinks he's had a "mothership" of online nastiness...well he's about to get the motherf***ing lode !

It is rather odd that the statement about the birth certificate was only by her and not them, though isn't it? It's not a joint statement - whether by her inadvertent (or deliberate) exclusion, or his refusal... who knows?

Regardless, it seems she's thrown him to her wolves sugarz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The shade in the Daily Mail article!!!!

'''The Duke of Sussex has said vulnerable children 'should not be forgotten' amid the global Covid-19 crisis.

Prince Harry, 36, is currently living in his $14 million Santa Barbara mansion with Meghan Markle, 39, and their eighteen-month-old son Archie, having stepped back from royal duty last year.'''

If Harry thinks he has scored any kind of victory against the Daily Mail....he is going to be sorely mistaken!!!

That article is ............pretty biased...............on the surface, .it's meant to be a sensible fair article about the Wellchild charity, which is raising money for vulnerable children, ........but ....its about a Prince living in a million dollar mansion spouting ...platitudes......

Harry is probably furious at the Shade!!!!! poor diddums!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks Scotch. H needs to concern himself with Archie who maybe vulnerable without his wider family..well all his family.
Good point

Care of his ghastly mother, poor wee Archie has no maternal family contact apart from ONE person, notably Doria

Now, it would seem the Duchess of Manipulation and Ghosting wants to deny him association with his paternal lineage. Her cruelty in denying the nonagerian sovereign and her 100 year old husband the pleasure of seeing their great grandchild is almost unbelievable.

She’ll not be happy until she’s sitting in the biggest and best house in California surrounded by her pilfered British Crown Jewels, all alone

Reactions: 20
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "1/ Why was it "dictated by The Palace"? 2/ What's the point of citing "documents" with no proof? 3/ So you do read the tabloids? 4/ Isn't your PR man Omid, 31, a "so called expert"? 5/ Who said "calculated family snub", apart from you? 6/ Why this "clickbait" tabloid rant? https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Haha
duck off Harry what the hell do you know about this 🤬 more stating the obvious and making it all about them.
Harry is going to end up hated (and not just by Tattlers) if he carries on lecturing us all.
More like “here I am paying lip service to something. Don’t forget about meeeeeeeeeee!!” It’s all him at the moment. Where the hell has she skulked off to?! Where ever it is, can she take him with her!

"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "1/ Why was it "dictated by The Palace"? 2/ What's the point of citing "documents" with no proof? 3/ So you do read the tabloids? 4/ Isn't your PR man Omid, 31, a "so called expert"? 5/ Who said "calculated family snub", apart from you? 6/ Why this "clickbait" tabloid rant? https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Angela Levin said on Talk Radio she contacted Arsewell as directed to by the palace (as it didn’t concern them). She did and they got back to her within 10 minutes, but all she got was the statement released yesterday. She went back and asked for a copy of said documents (or ‘receipts‘ as the ssx squad would say!!) and got radio silence.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why is Scobie referring to her as Duchess Meghan. That's not her correct title

Reactions: 22
Good point. I can never repeat it often enough and with this pair we have living proof time after time ... "Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel".
That's a really good theory of yours re ANL choosing to let him think he'd won. Clearly they knew the compo would be a derisory sum falling well short of whatever demand the pompous ginger hole had made because it simply is a shite case, really a waste of court time and the kind of vexatious litigation that I could well imagine irritates the tit out of the legal system forced to handle it from the bench. When hazza insisted on making a statement in court ANL must have been rubbing their hands in glee because he's such a clown. Hilarious that they didn't even turn up to listen to his bullshit ... virtually ignoring him as not worth racking up the cost of a rep in court. :love:
I would imagine that ANL took a gamble on this, figuring that any basic monetary award would be worth it to watch hazza puff his chest out and paint himself as a caring leader of the Military community when the UK at large know that he very publicly ditched an important military family memorial service to take smeggy to see a disney movie and pimp her out for work.
It tickles me hugely to visualise hazza running to mummy smeggy chanting "I did it babe! I told those bastards off and I even got money I can brag about donating to charidee. Aren't I marvelous? :mAre you proud of your brave soldier hero meggypops? Can we play roast chicken as my reward?" And she will be just as thrilled because they never look to the long game. They can't see past their immediate satisfaction to the fact that this is a pyrrhic victory. They look ridiculous, again.

That was a help.
Did anyone have a view as to whether the Dannatt letter was orchestrated by BP?
It was all over the tabloids. Odd.

Article on Haznos petulant court case
So this is hardly a win for Hazno. He didn’t get the DM to pay his court costs, he did not get to read in court his completely insane rant AND he has to pay some of the DM’s fees for having them have to appear in court for this nonsense. 🤣
ETA Sorry didn't know that it had already been posted
I think LSA is lipstick alley ?
We need a Thank You response button. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else that the Harkles must have received bad news from the palace?
They must have been briefed by now about what they are losing when the review comes up.
This would explain Meghan's nasty biteback about the birth certificate (which is illegal anyway without Hazno managing to mark the spot with an X). And apparently only the parents are allowed to change a birth certificate 🤔 so the palace didn't do it.

She knows its all over and so has nothing else to lose with her little outbursts. If she thought there was any chance of more funding she would think twice.

She is busy stirring up the vile squad as an act of retribution. I really wish someone would expose her involvement with them and that the whole lot of them have the police visiting them soon.

Yup I reckon Smeggy has been banned from ever coming back here 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why is Scobie referring to her as Duchess Meghan. That's not her correct title
Because he is a suck up weirdo with mummt issues. Really annoys me too. Harry isn't Duke Harry, it's not how English titles work, god it's so annoying, she was in the country less than two years and a duchess in the country for like six months, how she can claim to be the duchess of anything is a total joke!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.