Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where it gets murky and Smeggy pulled something. On the infamous trip to Australia they slept in separate rooms and Hazno was heard questioning her and shouting 'are you really pregnant'. This has lead me to suspect that she may have tried to pull the wooly merkin over Haznos eyes in the early days.
OMG! 😮 I’ve never heard about this - or about the dutty balcony business. Where did you hear this intel?!
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! 😮 I’ve never heard about this - or about the dutty balcony business. Where did you hear this intel?!
I can't remember 😁 if you linger long enough on these threads all sorts of tea gets spilt. It was probably from Quora. Yankee Wally is a good source of information as well although her presenting style is very rambling.

Reactions: 15
I can't remember 😁 if you linger long enough on these threads all sorts of tea gets spilt. It was probably from Quora. Yankee Wally is a good source of information as well although her presenting style is very rambling.
[/QUOTE]

Quora
Agueda Sanchez

Reactions: 16
Yep, and I think that's when she had her eggs stored, which convinced him she'd have his child some day. I believe that's one of the reasons he is so bitter about her bolting. Not so much her going, but more about the future she promised him with babies in the mix.
I believe she used those eggs more recently. How or when is the question but there is a huge secret re the production of Archiedoll. I believe he's real and exists, but how he came about is another matter worthy of a Sherlock Holmes mystery.
Remember guys, she insisted on paying her own medical bills. Not the Royals who she billed for everything from manicures to worn and returned dresses, not even hazza ... she paid them herself to leave no paper trail for anyone else to follow. HUGE red flag right there.
Totally agree. The biggest red flag. She pays for nothing she doesn’t have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bless her, I do like YW but I agree she does rabbit.
It’s weird, if the press REALLY went in on them they could have said so much more. For example the xxx tape Lady C refers to in her book, the only evidence I have ever seen of this existing was a blink and you’ll miss it screen grab Fame Vixen used in one of her many videos. All mention of this and equally salacious stuff are untraceable.
I guess the RF DID protect them after all. Contrary to what Meggy and her sugars will have you believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this mag is trashy tit but this article is very dubious and seems to delight in the fact that members of the royal family could be wiped out to make way for Archie. They shouldn't be putting ideas into the backward nasty minds of the sugar nut cult.

'If the unthinkable did happen and Archie was required to return to England and fulfil a destiny no-one would have expected for him, a side of Meghan would be thrilled,” says the source.'
How could this ghost child return triumphant to fulfil a destiny of any sort? Those claiming to be his "parents" themselves cast doubt on his origins, existence, appearance, normalcy and age from day one. He has no pedigree or ancestry. Who is he? Is he real? Where was he born and when?
Anyone of any gender could turn up and pretend to be him. In fact I might give it a bash myself and limousine it to the New Idea offices in Australia claiming to be the long-lost Thomasina ItchyMinge Harrieson Mountebank Windup. But transgender, a womxn. If they say i'm too old I'll accuse them of ageism. I hope that Tattlers will cheer me on from the sidelines. I will wear a recording device.

Re. SM I think Hazzno's been set up to make a fool of himself. Doomed to parrot fatuous phrases, scripted by sharks with gleaming teeth and no scruples in LA until he self-destructs or is rescued by his family. This victimhood is a planned part of his destruction and he's been primed to have a persecution complex.. An international laughing-stock, Markled by his own unbelievably cruel wife.

I know he's not a nice person but he's been well and truly kippered. I wouldn't be surprised if she trapped him into marriage with a fake pregnancy, and with the dirt they had on him with MA and Ho House it pushed him over the edge. You can see it in the engagement interview but I didn't understand it before. He's scared.
Is that @Pom Bear 's dad?
Very disappointed. I thought @Pom Bear was a pretty little dawg but this looks like a bleedin' wolf!! Rock that canine, canine!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't bear 'Snowflake', but admit to laughing alot at 'OK Boomer'. It just makes me think of my parents trying to explain how something was really great, when it really isn't.
I used to find ‘Karen’ funny because Rob Dyrdek used to use it on MTV‘s Ridiculousness if there was a clip of a tough white girl. It’s current incarnation however basically refers to ANY white woman expressing an opinion. It’s also a source of embarrassment to me as i’m pretty sure I have pulled the “can I speak to the manger?” stunt before now. 😂

Also - two more honourable mentions: ‘gammons’ and ‘haterz’ 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have no idea about the ins and outs (fnarr fnarr 😜) of how these things are planned and arranged. My guess is that they have some embryos stored but is only a theory and I could be completely wrong.

If they do have some frozen embryos then I guess both of them would have ownership and legal paperwork would have been completed at the time.
If they split up then she probably wouldn't be able to have access unless they both agreed.
Their first shot at parenthood is a disaster. However, clearly this has not yet dawned on them. Both are thick and demented. She's a geriatric bint and he's probably so full of drugs his "ginger swimmers" (so daintily put by our resident Hamster) are probably clapped out and floundering around where his tentacles used to be.
How can they contemplate bringing another child into the world as a PR stunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their first shot at parenthood is a disaster. However, clearly this has not yet dawned on them. Both are thick and demented. She's a geriatric bint and he's probably so full of drugs his "ginger swimmers" (so daintily put by our resident Hamster) are probably clapped out and floundering around where his tentacles used to be.
How can they contemplate bringing another child into the world as a PR stunt?
Ginger swimmers are real 😃
Polish_20210125_203141344.jpg

Ahhhh......We need a 'cute' 🥰 button on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
At 2.40 he digs the thumb of his left hand quite hard into Darren's chest, probably trying to hit a button to make him twitch or something for the paps.... but it's another cock-up for Hazzno as there's zero reaction from the silicone scion!
Also I know people say he accidentally said two weeks but equally he said two weeks. As in people say babies change so much in two weeks. Not that this baby has changed in 2 weeks just that babies do.

Reactions: 10
I have no idea about the ins and outs (fnarr fnarr 😜) of how these things are planned and arranged. My guess is that they have some embryos stored but is only a theory and I could be completely wrong.

If they do have some frozen embryos then I guess both of them would have ownership and legal paperwork would have been completed at the time.
If they split up then she probably wouldn't be able to have access unless they both agreed.
I watch a U.K. drama called finding eve
The husband stored his sperm and had the snip
Long story but he died and wife wanted his sperm to have another baby but couldn’t without his permission

Reactions: 8
I watch a U.K. drama called finding eve
The husband stored his sperm and had the snip
Long story but he died and wife wanted his sperm to have another baby but couldn’t without his permission
I guess it's going to depend on what country they went to to do it then, isn't it! IF they did this, I'm betting Hazzno didn't think it through and without someone there to tell him what was going on, I bet Meghan has the upper hand here.

Reactions: 12
I want more gossip on when she supposedly threw a hot cup of tea at an aide in Oz! Any links/sources welcome 😘

Love this response,
In a new book out by Lady Campbell it is alledged that Markle threw a cup of hot tea at someone - after a payment of £250,000 it was hushed up - apparently - if it is true I for one would want to know who paid the money and why she was not charged for assault - if it is not true then Markle can sue lady Campbell for libel.

Yet she hasn't ;)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Bless her, I do like YW but I agree she does rabbit.
It’s weird, if the press REALLY went in on them they could have said so much more. For example the xxx tape Lady C refers to in her book, the only evidence I have ever seen of this existing was a blink and you’ll miss it screen grab Fame Vixen used in one of her many videos. All mention of this and equally salacious stuff are untraceable.
I guess the RF DID protect them after all. Contrary to what Meggy and her sugars will have you believe.
It won't be untraceable, just hidden, the grey suits know where all the stuff is hidden. It may be untraceable to the average person but there is technology to find the stuff on the deep web, NOT the Dark Web. The MSM know all about Ms Markle but for some reason it's not being reported atm. Anything that has appeared online is very difficult to erase.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.