Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just spoke to a friend of mine who left the US and moved with his whole family to Germany (*Poppea wave*). he said the situation in the US has gotten so bad that unless you are a loud and proud outspoken woke/Biden/Harris supporter, you are cancelled... from EVERYTHING. school PTA, charities, social circles, clubs, kids sports teams (his kids are all under 10... and yet there too). Cancelled. Banned. Literally voted out in many cases. Like me, he was NOT a Trump supporter but also not exactly thrilled about any of the options. The view is that the left have the monopoly on equality and justice and unless you are "left" you are against equality and justice. Even the most moderates are going underground and on mute. and yes - the tone was without a doubt "2nd coming"... ever since the election. He packed up and left. he is sad. I am sad. He said when it started having a direct impact on his kids, that is when he said "right -- we're out".
I'm getting a sense of emboldened sugars, whipped into a frenzy since the beatification 2 days ago. They are reading SO much into the presence of that Harry photo in Arlington.
Normally, this prolonged Sussex silence would be blessed relief and received with much gratitude, but we all know that it is because they are hunched over their cauldron, brainstorming in front of their massive white board (Harry sniffing the marker and nodding drowsily) preparing their next assault on all our sense and collective intelligence!
We have friends and family in the US, and many are not smitten with all this...they were not Trump supporters, but can actually see the dangers of Biden's woke administration...some family members over here in the UK were watching the Biden theatre show the other day, and getting very excited (including crying...yes, actual crying) as if it was some kind war liberation moment. I was glad they were not with us in person, because I felt a violent streak coming...(and I'm not a violent person in general). And whatever happened to Lady Gaga's hair up there?? Has she been taking lessons from Megzy lately? 😁
Screenshot_20210122-135714_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 19
Well if it's bald she's objecting to, she's got a bit of a problem. has she looked at the state of Hazno's ginger bonce recently :eek:
Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah that's not a bald spot, it's a solar panel for the luv machine that he clearly is.

In reality it's actually a huge markle shaped thumb print ... but whatever gets them through the day.

My thoughts exactly
Personally I wondered about that too, but as time has passed it dawned on me that it was just another way of letting the palace et al believe she was hard done by and an innocent victim of an overbearing heartless money grabbing father. Kind of written proof for them of the reasons why she excised her father from her life. Very Machiavellian and a clever ploy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah that's not a bald spot, it's a solar panel for the luv machine that he clearly is.

In reality it's actually a huge markle shaped thumb print ... but whatever gets them through the day.
I agree - thumbprint of epic proportions.

We have friends and family in the US, and many are not smitten with all this...they were not Trump supporters, but can actually see the dangers of Biden's woke administration...some family members over here in the UK were watching the Biden theatre show the other day, and getting very excited (including crying...yes, actual crying) as if it was some kind war liberation moment. I was glad they were not with us in person, because I felt a violent streak coming...(and I'm not a violent person in general). And whatever happened to Lady Gaga's hair up there?? Has she been taking lessons from Megzy lately? 😁
View attachment 396752
When I saw that hair I thought she was gonna yodel the damn anthem :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is really worrying. There will be tons of guys 'switching gender' and women will lose out. It really isn't fair to female athletes.
I feel very strongly that this is wrong. Unfortunately all the faux feminists like Emma Watson who trot out the phrase 'trans women are women' appear to have no idea that they have been done over by a group of aggressive men with mental health issues and fetishes about 'feeling like a woman'.
It makes me feel absolutely sick 🤮
Of course it's wrong. No way in hell I'd want my 13/14 yr old daughter sharing a locker room, toilets and showers with a big hairy swinging dick who has decided he is female but still has the hormones that that attract him to females and thus will be flashing erections regularly. It's not even like these kids have to show some sort of proof in the form of psychological/psychiatric profiling or counselling. They are kids at an age where they don't know their arse from their elbow and are part of the generation where twats like Harris/Biden say they shouldn't have to be assessed or "jump through hoops" to live how they want to, their desire to live as the opposite sex to whatever way they are born will be deemed enough to gain them shared facilities etc. Genuine kids stuck in the hell of the wrong body will be hating this, it degrades the problem and makes into a woke pockle of shite.

Shut up freda, ya silly bleep!🤪

This massive picture of Haznoballs. Maybe it was up there as a reminder to Old Joe as to things that went wrong under his predecessor? Perhaps he needs pictorial reminders of who's a wrong'un.
He needs pictorial reminders to pull his pants down before taking a dump by the looks of him. In my humble opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Personally I wondered about that too, but as time has passed it dawned on me that it was just another way of letting the palace et al believe she was hard done by and an innocent victim of an overbearing heartless money grabbing father. Kind of written proof for them of the reasons why she excised her father from her life. Very Machiavellian and a clever ploy.
A clever ploy that (hopefully) will bite her sorry arse

Reactions: 17
This is really worrying. There will be tons of guys 'switching gender' and women will lose out. It really isn't fair to female athletes.
I feel very strongly that this is wrong. Unfortunately all the faux feminists like Emma Watson who trot out the phrase 'trans women are women' appear to have no idea that they have been done over by a group of aggressive men with mental health issues and fetishes about 'feeling like a woman'.
It makes me feel absolutely sick 🤮
I don't have aproblem with adults making their own decisions based on information and freely made decisions.if you're talking about girls changing rooms etc. I have a problem allowing those of an age where their brains are not fully developed making life altering and changing decisions. Yes support them if that is what they want but no irrevocable decisions until young twenties at least where one would hope their brains have developed fully enough to truly understand the consequences.
So jcmh and megs ? Whatever consequences from their decisions are there own to live through.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course it's wrong. No way in hell I'd want my 13/14 yr old daughter sharing a locker room, toilets and showers with a big hairy swinging dick who has decided he is female but still has the hormones that that attract him to females and thus will be flashing erections regularly. It's not even like these kids have to show some sort of proof in the form of psychological/psychiatric profiling or counselling. They are kids at an age where they don't know their arse from their elbow and are part of the generation where twats like Harris/Biden say they shouldn't have to be assessed or "jump through hoops" to live how they want to, their desire to live as the opposite sex to whatever way they are born will be deemed enough to gain them shared facilities etc. Genuine kids stuck in the hell of the wrong body will be hating this, it degrades the problem and makes into a woke pockle of shite.

Shut up freda, ya silly bleep!🤪

He needs pictorial reminders to pull his pants down before taking a dump by the looks of him. In my humble opinion.
Yeah - he sure is speshul ;)

Aw, the entertainment value in that, though. I like a bit of yodelling myself.:geek::ROFLMAO:
I am gonna send someone round to yodel you awake every morning for a week - ha! 'High on a hill lived a lonely goatherd...' you will hate goat cheese after 2 days I tells ya :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The gift that keeps on giving. 😂

😁 Why on earth should a toddler need all this?

'Meghan and Harry apparently aim for Archie to progress as an above-average child for his age. The source disclosed that the guidance team consists of nannies, nutritionists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and even a physical therapist.'

So they need someone to tell them what to feed the doll 🥑!!!
Why would he need a speech therapist unless they think there's something wrong with him 😒
I find that story really odd. He sounded fine in the podcast (if we believe that really was him) 🤔

Perhaps young Archiedoll has battered Smeggy over the head with the Duck 🦆 Rabbit 🐇 book screaming "I don't fuckin' care what it is "
🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell 😁 why on earth should a toddler need all this ?

'Meghan and Harry apparently aim for Archie to progress as an above-average child for his age. The source disclosed that the guidance team consists of nannies, nutritionists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and even a physical therapist.'

Why would he need a speech therapist unless they think there's something wrong with him 😒
I find that story really odd
Me too. I didn’t know you could buy intelligence either 😂 Let’s face it, he’s going to need it with his shallow gene pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell 😁 why on earth should a toddler need all this ?

I find that story really odd
It's another 'Weird story about the invisible child' isn't it? They keep sending out PR about 'Archie' that sounds all wrong... Nothing authentic.

The gift that keeps on giving. 😂

We've speculated many times here about whether the young chap has issues or problems, this is now playing right into that, I think. Nothing else makes any sense.

• Heart
Every so often I have a look at the SS hashtag on Twitter to see what they’re outraged about now. It’s truly hilarious to read. It’s all ‘block this account’ ‘report this account’. Latest is to report accounts to the secret service 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Me too. I didn’t know you could buy intelligence either 😂 Let’s face it, he’s going to need it with his shallow gene pool
Well quite. If intelligence has a genetic aspect to it he’s got a mum who is perhaps reasonably intelligent and a dad who’s as thick as mince. These therapists will have their work cut out, I hope Charlie is feeling generous

• Haha
He's sounding like an experiment. That kid needs company of his own age not two twitchy useless parents. He needs kindergarten to learn how to express himself socially. A child just living with adults becomes weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Oh good Hazza has ended the week by publishing an essay about social media reform for Fast Company...

Why is this topic so important to you? How was your outlook affected by the well-documented online harassment you and your wife have faced in the U.K.?

PH:
I was really surprised to witness how my story had been told one way, my wife’s story had been told one way, and then our union sparked something that made the telling of that story very different.

That false narrative became the mothership for all of the harassment you’re referring to. It wouldn’t have even begun had our story just been told truthfu
lly.

Harry goes on a bit, then has some advice for Tattlers everywhere - thanks Hazza :ROFLMAO:

Consider setting limits on the time you spend on social media, stop yourself from endlessly scrolling, fact-check the source and research the information you see, and commit to taking a more compassionate approach and tone when you post or comment. These might seem like little things, but they add up.

More droning on for a bit, then this zinger

PH: It’s funny you should ask because ironically, we woke up one morning a couple of weeks ago to hear that a Rupert Murdoch newspaper said we were evidently quitting social media. That was ‘news’ to us, bearing in mind we have no social media to quit, nor have we for the past 10 months.

And he closes with this bit

PH: We have to believe in optimism because that’s the world and the humanity I want for my son, and all of us.

We look forward to being part of the human experience—not a human experiment.

:m
(ETA Hazza was actively posting, liking and commenting using his Instagram account until very recently. There is a long list of Twitter accounts believed to be operated by the Harkles. Then there are their Soundcloud accounts, Megzy's Pinterest account, their Daily Mail comment accounts... So if the Ginger Prince of Montecito wants to write essays like this lecturing the peasants on the truth, then he needs to start with reality, not Harkle-fiction)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.