Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Dianaโ€™s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing about Biden's history that supports the beatification that has taken place in the last 48 hours. Also it is annoying how they are barely even trying to hide the actual agenda: that the only way to get a woman as POTUS was on the coat tails of a semi-conscious man. That pisses me off. Not as much as the riots from 10 days ago pissed me off, but it pisses me off.
I do see Harris grabbing Smaggy by her weave and shoe horning her woke ass into a political position. And drives me absolutely nuts.
I am worried about the hyper-woke agenda that is now in the Oval office, the senate and the House. First thing Biden did? Bring back all the decor from Clinton era(curtain, rugs etc) and get rid of the churchill bust like Obama did. You'd think an 80 yr old would at least have some memory of the role winston played in defending the western world from fascism.
Yep. And the second thing he did? Signed an executive order to push schools to allow transgender athletes to take part in girls' sports/use girls locker rooms ๐Ÿฅด That's one for another thread I guess. Buckle up, people.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I wonder how Ginge feels knowing half of the population hates him. He used to be the fun cheeky one now everybody just think he's a (dare I use this word Freda!) bleep
He only appeared to be the fun cheeky one while he had the skilful palace PR machine to gloss over, or cover up, his misdemeanors. Now he's on his own we can see what an entitled, whingeing, spoilt brat he really is.

Reactions: 33
Yep. And the second thing he did? Signed an executive order to push schools to allow transgender athletes to take part in girls' sports/use girls locker rooms ๐Ÿฅด That's one for another thread I guess. Buckle up, people.
He is being accused of "erasing women". This is just the beginning,sadly. He also had Donald's Diet Coke' button removed from the oval office (a button he would push to order a soda... LMFAO! ) I guess Freda's nuke button point was spot on. They wouldn't want the buttons confused?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He is being accused of "erasing women". This is just the beginning,sadly. He also had Donald's Diet Coke' button removed from the oval office (a button he would push to order a soda... LMFAO! ) I guess Freda's nuke button point was spot on. They wouldn't want the buttons confused?
We've got family in the US and they were all so actively pro-Biden, as if he was the second coming.

Perhaps he was, given the alternative was Trump. Bloody hell, what a choice. Sad times.

But back to Smeggy, it seems like the sugars in the US want to keep her. So go them! I agree with them on something, at least

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Biden was the 'Not Trump' choice and that's about it ๐Ÿ™„

We keep getting all this PR about no Nanny since Canada, Doria helping out... Where is Phantom Archie these days?

Reactions: 29
Biden was the 'Not Trump' choice and that's about it ๐Ÿ™„

We keep getting all this PR about no Nanny since Canada, Doria helping out... Where is Phantom Archie these days?
Now we have JCMH developing Fortem along with the MoD in April. Anyone can find out that this mental health strategy was in existence before. Strange... he was between Canada and Montecito then and it is all porky pies as we know but it is there in words. How does this happen in the days where anyone can follow a trail. What happened to real investigative journalism. Bring back shorthand and a lined pad and Bakelite phones and trilbies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We've got family in the US and they were all so actively pro-Biden, as if he was the second coming.

Perhaps he was, given the alternative was Trump. Bloody hell, what a choice. Sad times.

But back to Smeggy, it seems like the sugars in the US want to keep her. So go them! I agree with them on something, at least
Just spoke to a friend of mine who left the US and moved with his whole family to Germany (*Poppea wave*). he said the situation in the US has gotten so bad that unless you are a loud and proud outspoken woke/Biden/Harris supporter, you are cancelled... from EVERYTHING. school PTA, charities, social circles, clubs, kids sports teams (his kids are all under 10... and yet there too). Cancelled. Banned. Literally voted out in many cases. Like me, he was NOT a Trump supporter but also not exactly thrilled about any of the options. The view is that the left have the monopoly on equality and justice and unless you are "left" you are against equality and justice. Even the most moderates are going underground and on mute. and yes - the tone was without a doubt "2nd coming"... ever since the election. He packed up and left. he is sad. I am sad. He said when it started having a direct impact on his kids, that is when he said "right -- we're out".
I'm getting a sense of emboldened sugars, whipped into a frenzy since the beatification 2 days ago. They are reading SO much into the presence of that Harry photo in Arlington.
Normally, this prolonged Sussex silence would be blessed relief and received with much gratitude, but we all know that it is because they are hunched over their cauldron, brainstorming in front of their massive white board (Harry sniffing the marker and nodding drowsily) preparing their next assault on all our sense and collective intelligence!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Now we have JCMH developing Fortem along with the MoD in April. Anyone can find out that this mental health strategy was in existence before. Strange... he was between Canada and Montecito then and it is all porky pies as we know but it is there in words. How does this happen in the days where anyone can follow a trail. What happened to real investigative journalism. Bring back shorthand and a lined pad and Bakelite phones and trilbies!
Where do the Harkles really live. Are they even together or in USA? What happened to 'Phantom Archie'......

And whatever happened to journalism...

Reactions: 30
from July: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53516018 and yes. that's nearly $2BILLION. not 100 ham and cheese sandwiches.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is really worrying. There will be tons of guys 'switching gender' and women will lose out. It really isn't fair to female athletes.
I feel very strongly that this is wrong. Unfortunately all the faux feminists like Emma Watson who trot out the phrase 'trans women are women' appear to have no idea that they have been done over by a group of aggressive men with mental health issues and fetishes about 'feeling like a woman'.
It makes me feel absolutely sick ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is really worrying. There will be tons of guys 'switching gender' and women will lose out. It really isn't fair to female athletes.
I feel very strongly that this is wrong. Unfortunately all the faux feminists like Emma Watson who trot out the phrase 'trans women are women' appear to have no idea that they have been done over by a group of aggressive men with mental health issues and fetishes about 'feeling like a woman'.
It makes me feel absolutely sick ๐Ÿคฎ
I often wonder how such a tiny minority has managed to overrule the huge majority. There is something much deeper going on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Saccharine-heavy tit from Scooby but seems to be suggesting sheโ€™s not pregnant yet? ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's absolutely puke enducing as well ๐Ÿคข
They managed without childcare ๐Ÿ™„ my eyes have rolled back so far I can't see daylight

I often wonder how such a tiny minority has managed to overrule the huge majority. There is something much deeper going on here.
Its deeply disturbing and we have been discussing it on the JK Rowling threads

Reactions: 24
This massive picture of Haznoballs. Maybe it was up there as a reminder to Old Joe as to things that went wrong under his predecessor? Perhaps he needs pictorial reminders of who's a wrong'un.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.