Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just KNOW that if anything untoward occurs in this child's life that everyone else will get the blame.
It feels like they are building up to that already ... dripping these hints and keeping him super hidden and protected.
They can't hide him forever-- not the way they hid Prince John. If that kid is special needs it's going to come out. They'd be better off disclosing it themselves so they control the story rather than waiting until the paps snap a photo or a disgruntled employee tells all.

Reactions: 12
They can't hide him forever-- not the way they hid Prince John. If that kid is special needs it's going to come out. They'd be better off disclosing it themselves so they control the story rather than waiting until the paps snap a photo or a disgruntled employee tells all.
Give her a break, the poor thing's been busy at the hustings waffling political shtick with her arm up hazza's backside making his mouth waffle in similar manner. No time for establishing a family life when her shiny political future is needing it's foundation established.
And trials to follow, affidavits to lie within and twist the truth in and money to be made. Archiedoll will be fine with his team of therapists and experts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I don't give two shits that he's married to an American and that he's no longer a working royal but he shouldn't be weighing in on us politics. I wish the RF would shut these two down once and for all!! So much for wanting privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've noticed that there is not a single article about the court case in the American news sources. I see Smeggy's People magazine wrote about hazzo photoshopped at inauguration, Eugenie's pregnancy, and even Queen Maxima walking barefoot. But not a single peep about the court case. I am assuming the only time they will be writing about her is false news about she "won" the case... :rolleyes::mad:
Isn't the Daily Mail online widely read in the States? As we know their comments section (and Express, Sun, Mirror) is negative 're. H&M. There are lots of comments from Americans in DM. Their left-wing press probably won't dwell too much on the court case in UK as H&M have got egg on their faces but I bet the man in the street knows what's going on.

Reactions: 17

Omg what are they like

FFS.... is he listing every single countries that the British Empire colonised back in the days?
Hazzo learned new words: accountability, collective wellbeing and financial incentives. Did he not learn the words contradictory or PRIVILEGE?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've noticed that there is not a single article about the court case in the American news sources. I see Smeggy's People magazine wrote about hazzo photoshopped at inauguration, Eugenie's pregnancy, and even Queen Maxima walking barefoot. But not a single peep about the court case. I am assuming the only time they will be writing about her is false news about she "won" the case... :rolleyes::mad:
It would have been amazing if some wizard Tattler had somehow substituted in advance the photo of Hazzno at Arlington cemetery during Biden's inauguration for that of Hazzno the Proboscis Monkey, and that this photo had been beamed across the world by Minge's PR by accident... What a Tattle coup that would have been!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally! I thought this was a Harry and Meghan gossip thread, not a Trump rave thread
I think we stray a bit every now and then like sheep do, but it all regroups quickly, the herd streams on and we seem to be well-mannered and respectful. Hazznoballs and Minge slobbered over Biden before and after he won the election so the political angle is relevant in passing and worth a mention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Apologies for having to take a bit of time out.
in a nutshell
are things going well for smeg and haznoballs?
I found the fact that might be coming back to theuk in the summer a bit disconcerting
thank you

Reactions: 10
I don’t agree. The thread is about H&M not about her political views. we shouldn’t have to “scroll on”.
I must have missed all the "pro Trump" stuff. Saw a few comments about Biden and Kampala but pro Trump? That's one hell of a reach. It's not the playground here, negative stuff about one person doesn't mean you want to be Best Friends Forever with their opponent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t agree. The thread is about H&M not about her political views. we shouldn’t have to “scroll on”.
And yet here you are clogging the thread up with it yourself for the past hour. We'd already put all that to bed hours ago. If you can't cope with the odd bit of political chat there's a separate thread for the Royal Family, who are supposed to be politically impartial. H&M have supposedly shunned all the trappings of the RF and have been brown-nosing the Democrat party for months, so their political actions are fair game.

Edit. Just revised the last few pages, there was not a single pro-Trump comment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And they should let it become known. If they hide him it starts to look like they think it’s shameful. Which is actually the thing that IS shameful

A close source has leaked to the press that Smeg and Hazno are warning all the friends about leaks to the press. You can’t make this tit up 😂😂😂😂

Wow don’t they just really REALLY love themselves 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.