Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😁 Why on earth should a toddler need all this?

'Meghan and Harry apparently aim for Archie to progress as an above-average child for his age. The source disclosed that the guidance team consists of nannies, nutritionists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and even a physical therapist.'

So they need someone to tell them what to feed the doll 🥑!!!
Why would he need a speech therapist unless they think there's something wrong with him 😒
I find that story really odd. He sounded fine in the podcast (if we believe that really was him) 🤔

Perhaps young Archiedoll has battered Smeggy over the head with the Duck 🦆 Rabbit 🐇 book screaming "I don't fuckin' care what it is "
🤣
It sounds like a cover story for a special needs kid to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Oh good Hazza has ended the week by publishing an essay about social media reform for Fast Company...

Why is this topic so important to you? How was your outlook affected by the well-documented online harassment you and your wife have faced in the U.K.?

PH:
I was really surprised to witness how my story had been told one way, my wife’s story had been told one way, and then our union sparked something that made the telling of that story very different.

That false narrative became the mothership for all of the harassment you’re referring to. It wouldn’t have even begun had our story just been told truthfu
lly.

Harry goes on a bit, then has some advice for Tattlers everywhere - thanks Hazza :ROFLMAO:

Consider setting limits on the time you spend on social media, stop yourself from endlessly scrolling, fact-check the source and research the information you see, and commit to taking a more compassionate approach and tone when you post or comment. These might seem like little things, but they add up.
The only way to get better social media is to rewind about 15 years and get rid of it all. All the tinkering that's going on now is just messing with free speech, very dangerous.

However with no social media at all, and no Scobie to tweet about the pair of them, they'd be dead in the water. so I can't see them advocating that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Oh good Hazza has ended the week by publishing an essay about social media reform for Fast Company...

Why is this topic so important to you? How was your outlook affected by the well-documented online harassment you and your wife have faced in the U.K.?

PH:
I was really surprised to witness how my story had been told one way, my wife’s story had been told one way, and then our union sparked something that made the telling of that story very different.

That false narrative became the mothership for all of the harassment you’re referring to. It wouldn’t have even begun had our story just been told truthfu
lly.

Harry goes on a bit, then has some advice for Tattlers everywhere - thanks Hazza :ROFLMAO:

Consider setting limits on the time you spend on social media, stop yourself from endlessly scrolling, fact-check the source and research the information you see, and commit to taking a more compassionate approach and tone when you post or comment. These might seem like little things, but they add up.

More droning on for a bit, then this zinger

PH: It’s funny you should ask because ironically, we woke up one morning a couple of weeks ago to hear that a Rupert Murdoch newspaper said we were evidently quitting social media. That was ‘news’ to us, bearing in mind we have no social media to quit, nor have we for the past 10 months.

And he closes with this bit

PH: We have to believe in optimism because that’s the world and the humanity I want for my son, and all of us.

We look forward to being part of the human experience—not a human experiment.

:m
Nah - he doesn't think or speak like that. He's used to saying 'Which one has the biggest tits in the pool? Do you think I have a chance of a threesome and throw me that bottle of tequilla.' There is no point in bestowing these answers as his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We've speculated many times here about whether the young chap has issues or problems, this is now playing right into that, I think. Nothing else makes any sense.
Bingo! You read my mind.
I was trying to formulate a polite way of saying it, but whatever ... here goes.
Maybe they need those extras for him just to allow him to keep up with his peers when he's older and ready for school mingling where any 'flaw' in his progress will be more obvious.
I wish the child no harm, I just think that even in wokeyworld LA that kind of belt and braces baby care is extreme for a healthy child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I don't even think he is whole.
To me he looks like a cadaver. I'm serious. He looks like a bloke who died, was embalmed and put in his coffin. Then Kamala dragged him out so she could hide behind him in her bid to get to the White House.
He's served his purpose now so they'll stop pumping him full of whatever was keeping him mobile and he can feck orf when he's ready leaving Harris to drag America into a total woke tit show of epic proportions.
The attack on the Capitol was wrong and the backlash is ferocious grabbing everyone and jailing left right and centre, far more so than during the other long drawn out burning looting and shooting in the summer, but once the initial shock wears off the anti Harris(Biden is just a figure head) moderates will regroup and America is in for a bumpy ride.
If I lived there I'd be armed to the teeth, 100%.
Just read this excellent post again. I think Kamala Harris is dangerous and the whole lot of them are ghoulish and unreal. Some ex-politicians just don't seem to be able to let go no matter how doddering and incontinent they become,. They give sour interviews with clacking dentures about how right they were all along. Which of course they weren't as they were never on the side of the common man. Which I am (but a woman) 👡

• Heart
Reactions: 15

PH:

lly.

More droning on for a bit, then this zinger

PH: It’s funny you should ask because ironically, we woke up one morning a couple of weeks ago to hear that a Rupert Murdoch newspaper said we were evidently quitting social media. That was ‘news’ to us, bearing in mind we have no social media to quit, nor have we for the past 10 months.

And he closes with this bit

PH: We have to believe in optimism because that’s the world and the humanity I want for my son, and all of us.

We look forward to being part of the human experience—not a human experiment.

:m
(ETA Hazza was actively posting, liking and commenting using his Instagram account until very recently. There is a long list of Twitter accounts believed to be operated by the Harkles. Then there are their Soundcloud accounts, Megzy's Pinterest account, their Daily Mail comment accounts... So if the Ginger Prince of Montecito wants to write essays like this lecturing the peasants on the truth, then he needs to start with reality, not Harkle-fiction)
Jesus H Christ. Has he still not realised that everything his wife told him about her past and family was lies ? So he needs to address that issue rather than lecturing those of us who are seeing the whole picture of what both he and his bird actually are.
Yeah hazza, we remember your shocked face when she mentioned Roast Chicken. That's the game playing witch you live with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Nah - he doesn't think or speak like that. He's used to saying 'Which one has the biggest tits in the pool? Do you think I have a chance of a threesome and throw me that bottle of tequilla.' There is no point in bestowing these answers as his own.
No No No.

From an early age, the guiding principle in my life has been about the duty to truth, the pursuit of compassion, and the alleviation of suffering. My life has always been about trying to do my part to help those who need it most,

Yes. He just said that. Really. Not quite sure how the naked billiards fits in with that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
😁 Why on earth should a toddler need all this?

'Meghan and Harry apparently aim for Archie to progress as an above-average child for his age. The source disclosed that the guidance team consists of nannies, nutritionists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and even a physical therapist.'

So they need someone to tell them what to feed the doll 🥑!!!
Why would he need a speech therapist unless they think there's something wrong with him 😒
I find that story really odd. He sounded fine in the podcast (if we believe that really was him) 🤔

Perhaps young Archiedoll has battered Smeggy over the head with the Duck 🦆 Rabbit 🐇 book screaming "I don't fuckin' care what it is "
🤣
And another expense.

" They would also open themselves up to cross-examination about who they leaked information to, etc. "
I didn't know that this aide had leaked info apparently via his partner. Deliberate or not? But why is the go-to what they leaked and not want she leaked?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Bingo! You read my mind.
I was trying to formulate a polite way of saying it, but whatever ... here goes.
Maybe they need those extras for him just to allow him to keep up with his peers when he's older and ready for school mingling where any 'flaw' in his progress will be more obvious.
I wish the child no harm, I just think that even in wokeyworld LA that kind of belt and braces baby care is extreme for a healthy child.
I think she maybe laying groundwork for him to be homeschooled by experts because he's too bright to mix with normal kids.

This poor kid is so screwed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Maybe tell that to your deranged sugars, Hazard. They’re the ones spewing racist crap and treating anyone who doesn’t like you and Smegma like they’re national security threats.

I think she maybe laying groundwork for him to be homeschooled by experts because he's too bright to mix with normal kids.

Too “bright” and too “famous”, no doubt.

• Haha
Bingo! You read my mind.
And didn't they say they were quitting the RF to give Archie a better and more normal life? Well I think that poor little sod has a far from normal life, no friends, no family and stuck with those two paranoid, delusional fuckwits!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Oh wow I hope not. Virtually no kid needs loads of do-gooding adults in place of other kids. He is going to grow up such a weirdo.

Our neighbours had 2 weirdly brought up kids and their peers always ‘othered’ them and set them apart. Now these kids are parents themselves and guess what? History has repeated itself and none of them have any mates.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is really worrying. There will be tons of guys 'switching gender' and women will lose out. It really isn't fair to female athletes.
I feel very strongly that this is wrong. Unfortunately all the faux feminists like Emma Watson who trot out the phrase 'trans women are women' appear to have no idea that they have been done over by a group of aggressive men with mental health issues and fetishes about 'feeling like a woman'.
It makes me feel absolutely sick 🤮
Is there any truth in the rumour that Hazzno has started menstruating??? And has had his gizzard trimmed and takes pills for a falsetto voice? To present himself as the ultimate transgender person to Kamala Harris, where the power lies?
Bingo! You read my mind.
if Archie does have special needs they could deal with it discreetly and nobody would be any the wiser. They would have been within their rights to keep him hidden from view from day one but chose instead to stir the pot with teasing photos of an over-large foot or too-small head, and a stupid cartoon likeness of the son of someone she hates and envies. They caused endless speculation about their own son who has no redress and will be saddled with this for the rest of his life. If Archie exists, to top it all he will know that people wondered whether he was real or a doll. What an inheritance, wherever he is. I bet he changes his name snd disappesrs as soon as he is legally able. They are unfit parents and stupid beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope that in the next thread, it’s kept OT and not political. Just saying :m

• Heart
No No No.

From an early age, the guiding principle in my life has been about the duty to truth, the pursuit of compassion, and the alleviation of suffering. My life has always been about trying to do my part to help those who need it most,

Yes. He just said that. Really. Not quite sure how the naked billiards fits in with that 🤣
Surely... Hey guys! From an early age and I am now grown up, the guiding principle in my life has been to have no principles while appearing to have principles y'know? Cool! It's not been easy and I've often had to mention mummy's death to get people off my back before they see the real me, tee hee!... I'm just like Randy Andy y'know. The truth is flexible, unnerstand? I like pursuing minge t.b.h. Passion not compassion! yeah, that's me ha ha! Cool! Who gives a sh...t about suffering as long as it's not me? Cool! My time in the army has taught me leadership and sniping from up high in my whirlybird but hey tit happens guys! Collateral damage, y'know?!
Anyway , gotta go guys ... see ya!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've noticed that there is not a single article about the court case in the American news sources. I see Smeggy's People magazine wrote about hazzo photoshopped at inauguration, Eugenie's pregnancy, and even Queen Maxima walking barefoot. But not a single peep about the court case. I am assuming the only time they will be writing about her is false news about she "won" the case... :rolleyes::mad:

Reactions: 15
Is there any truth in the rumour that Hazzno has started menstruating??? And has had his gizzard trimmed and takes pills for a falsetto voice? To present himself as the ultimate transgender person to Kamala Harris, where the power lies?

if Archie does have special needs they could deal with it discreetly and nobody would be any the wiser. They would have been within their rights to keep him hidden from view from day one but chose instead to stir the pot with teasing photos of an over-large foot or too-small head, and a stupid cartoon likeness of the son of someone she hates and envies. They caused endless speculation about their own son who has no redress and will be saddled with this for the rest of his life. If Archie exists, to top it all he will know that people wondered whether he was real or a doll. What an inheritance, wherever he is. I bet he changes his name snd disappesrs as soon as he is legally able. They are unfit parents and stupid beyond belief.
You just KNOW that if anything untoward occurs in this child's life that everyone else will get the blame.
It feels like they are building up to that already ... dripping these hints and keeping him super hidden and protected.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.