Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gidget

Totally off topic:

Sorry to pop / plop in but my oh my, what’s up with the lot of you leaving me four threads behind?

But seriously, I just want to say that I missed all of you and that I’ve been honored to have this virtual family in my life ~ may the holiday season warm your souls, bring love to your hearts, and bless you all with all that this life has to offer (Pinterest, but you get the gist). I’ve been busy working my ass off (in no particular order: last covid free attorney at my firm, everyone but the Harkles divorcing, weather has been absolutely gorgeous so playing lots of golf) in order to fund the delayed Sussex v ANL London soirée.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to spending Christmas noshing on Chinese takeaway (Jewish tradition 😉) while catching up on the Harkles’ latest shenanigans.

xoxo 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32

bubbadabut

VIP Member
We don’t want either of them.

Seriously no one here I know gives a shit about either of them. I can’t see how they can make any money out here.

And I’ve said it before, no one I know could be arsed being pro OR anti monarchy. Maybe there’s pockets of those who want something done about it, but there are bigger issues to tackle atm.
I sometimes get news posts about M&H from the NZ Herald on my Facebook as I used to live there. The comments are always massively anti. Cheers me up no end 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Here is a really good recap on megsy for the new comers, and to remind us all what she is like.

Oh the difference between the two
At 24 seconds in bottom video it looks like we have a quick crotch scratch

And a key theme to note for newcomers is how Kate politely waits for wills to go first (protocol, before anyone starts with a "ladies first" or "misogyny" cry) while smegs barges 2 feet ahead of hazno, shakes hands first and basically acts like he isn't there. And he seems totally submissive.

• Sad
  • Angry

Baguette

VIP Member
"My guess, and it’s an informed guess, is that the Queen has told Meghan to drop the case. If it goes ahead it will damage the Royal Family. For Meghan to come out of this mess and not lose face, Associated Newspapers would have to come to an agreement with the Royal Family. This is going to happen. I am 100% certain. There will be no court case".

That paragraph there ... There is someone posting on the Artemis page who sometimes drops snippets of what turns out to be good, pertinent information.

It must be a month or more since a comment read that the Queen had asked Meghan to drop the case because it was reflecting poorly on the RF. My money is on the Queen paying all bills and her people working quietly in the background to make this whole thing go away.

If there is any truth in this, I understand why the Queen has stepped in but my word, I'm seriously miffed about it. I'm guessing she is covering the costs, too.

The worst of this is Meghan discovering she now has zero accountability. Dark days, indeed.

This is probably why relations between the two sides have thawed recently.
Why would the RF get involved in this case? It's reflecting badly on Megzy but not the RF. If anything, the more she is shown up to be not exactly on nodding terms with the truth, the more the RF look sensible in keeping her away from official duties.

Most cases settle before trial and if she doesn't want to hand over phone evidence, she can withdraw at any point (and pay enormous costs for both sides). Isn't that the most likely outcome in January anyway after Warby rules a summary judgement isn't appropriate?

ETA. The well-informed Royal reporters have said for the past year there's zero support for this legal action from the RF...

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles in the recording studio..... I can confirm that the Harkles have employed Baby Herman to play Archie 😃

Polish_20201229_175556679.jpg

He's a bit rough and ready but his toon voice is great 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Harry would be better received without her.
By his gran maybe but William and Kate will probably avoid him, and the British public would boo the traitor if they set eyes on him.

I guess the sugars (who believe in the Harkles mega wealthy deals) 😄 will bleat on about how they are bigger, more important and richer than the royal family 🤣

They must be cut off from funding and I really want them to fall flat on their arses and fail.
I know that's mean but these two greedy shysters need to be taught a lesson and their fucking deranged sugars need to be put in secure asylums or shot into space 🚀

• Haha

spangly

VIP Member
I don't know the intricacies about whether the Cambridges broke the rules or not on their Christmas lights jaunt but I do know that they are being questioned harder by the press than the Sussexes who may or may not have also broken the rules for their area when they travelled 85 miles/ kilometres? into Beverly Hills - also unmasked!
Scabies journalism is very skewed isn't it?

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What are everyone's thoughts on Archie?
I'm very puzzled. I know we've been told that Meghan was holding out for a large payday from a media outlet to do feature perhaps a few million but obviously nobody has offered that kind of money for a photo and I very much doubt that will happen now.

The general public would be more invested in Archie if we had seen a few real pictures of him (like the Cambridge children) but the British public has no relationship or connection with Archie at all now and the latest offering has reduced him to a cartoon character.

It was suspected that they used a doll for the first appearance. Then we got a photo of his foot🦶 🙄 and we also know that they cheated and put out a generic photo that wasn't Archie on father's day. In fact we've only really seen his face on 3 occasions.

It's hard to believe that a grifter like Smeggy isn't merching the everything she can out of the child. I expected endless narratives from her over the joys of motherhood and tales of how brilliant her son is, along with endless cute pics of him in designer outfits all for sale on Meghan's Mirror.
This would've been easy for her to do rather than supposedly holding out for a huge sum that didn't materialise. They would have received more favourable publicity if they had taken Archie with them to select the Christmas tree.

I don't believe their claims of wanting privacy for Archie at all. The odd photo shoot or appearance wouldn't stop him from leading a normal life the rest of the time like the Cambridge children.

Loads of people online think he lives with the surrogate but this doesn't make sense to me. If they used a surrogate and paid then why wouldn't the child be living with them now?

So what is the truth about Archie?

el_coochita

Her PR people are hard at work. Interesting how she’s twisted the whole are you ok marlarky to something positive. Their royal cuntnesses and plastic scobie can act all they want but thankfully we can see through their shit 🤬🤬🤬
Ironically my only thought upon "are you okay?" being Smeggy's trademark phrase is hearing that Michael Jackson song play in my head...

"Harry are you okay, are you okay Harry?? You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooooth criminal"

🎸 🎸 🎸

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
After M&H allegedly getting into a huff last year when their photo didn't feature during the Queen's speech, wouldn't it be brilliant if this year, pride of place on HMQs desk, was one of Pom's finest creations of them? Make it happen @Pom Bear ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Well, he’s got to keep his paymasters happy with the occasional arselick.
He's a grade A shit stirring cunt 😡
But we all know that he's picked the losing side 😁

Haznoballs and Smeggy will become less and less relevant. Their followers will eventually dwindle down to a few screwy 🤪 sugar nuts and the Americans will soon be as sick to death of them as the British 😉

Omid will never be given any interviews or information by the royal family and Tatler will come to their senses and realise he's a liability as a royal reporter. Karma is coming for you bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I am now so so bemused.......I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt, to believe they genuinely wanted to protect Archie and his privacy...and now.......After all the fuss about photographs of him.......Meghan and Harry are using Archie to talk in a podcast to help sell it to the public!

It does sound extremely unnatural....what child says happy like that, in such a precise high pitched voice! (And what 19 month old has any concept of what Happy new year means? this is just parrot talking/recording....with no understanding of how young children actually speak or understand!)

But this is deliberately using him as a commodity to sell/publicise something! Poor child.......

They cant release an innocent Christmas family photo of him.........but can sell his name and association..... Thats awful!

Maybe the words and sounds and giggles did originate from Archie himself......and then have been ...........enhanced..........and treated to make them fit the brief... or they have been like the ancient childrens show about 2 pigs, 'pinky and perkyd......speeded up an adults speech.....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Norbs

VIP Member
It's a drawing by Doria of an image. Since when has Doria had these drawing skills? And why couldnt they just release the original photo? As I said earlier, drama drama drama. Oh and column inches
No, it’s a photo taken by Doria that’s been put through a graphics package to make it look like a painting.

• Wow
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Well - as they reach the end of their first year outside the RF, Harry will no doubt be recalling all the family time he used to have at Sandringham as Christmas approaches. He may believe that Meghan had good reason to cut her dad out of her life - all he knows is what she's told him, after all - but now that he has spent many, many months with her (and Archie) in a new country, in a new house, cut off from all his friends and family, I can't see that Harry WOULDN'T be thinking that maybe Meghan was the problem - not everyone else, as she constantly claims. I believe that it must have crossed his mind, anyway.

I think his thought processes are slow. She's far more intelligent than he is. Having gone to live in the USA with Meghan, and having been exposed to her (and almost nobody else) for months and months and months, I believe that he's starting to question what's been happening. He never says anything on social media - she does all of that, for the pair of them.

At this time of year, before most of the world was locked down, people value their families enormously and want to spend time with them.

Harry must have worked out by now that Meghan doesn't like his family. She, on the other hand, has deliberately chosen not to associate herself with her family. I believe that Harry has to be looking at his wife and wondering why.

WRT the miscarriage - I am sure there wasn't one. No miscarriage ever starts with a pain so sharp that you drop to the floor (singing anything) so that is just nonsense. Miscarriages start with bleeding. The pain sometimes doesn't start for days. If she was really in enough pain to have dropped to the floor, she would have dropped Archie as well, and been entirely incapable of singing.

Harry MUST KNOW that the miscarriage story is a fake. Even if she did have a miscarriage, it couldn't have happened as she described it. He will have read what she wrote about it and shaken his head, realising that his wife was lying.
Welcome to the thread. Have a mushy.:m
To be honest I think you are assuming hazza has moderate intelligence. Big mistake. He is thick as shit and I strongly suspect has some sort of ism on top of that (sorry guys:cautious:). An attitude like his doesn't just come from a spoiled upbringing. As we say in these parts "There's a wee want in him". Always was and Di knew it and favoured him to try to allow for it. He had to repeat a year at his prep school and we all know of the Eton cheatin' fiasco to get him into Sandhurst. Apparently he has not got his full helicopter licence either and was only ever the co pilot when in service. This has been said a lot on military forums. Wills has his full licence and has flown the search and rescue ambulance helicopter in the UK ... again something hazza will no doubt have taken as yet another personal insult. He has an utterly shit personality, even allowing for an ism, and smeggy has nourished that paranoia and deep rooted resentment and jealousy of William to keep him away from his birth family.
Basically what I'm getting at is that what most people would catch on to (regarding bad behaviour in a spouse) he will take much longer to cotton on to. Plus when the penny starts to drop he'll be in denial and try to cover for her because God forbid he admits making another bad decision. He'll bluff it out for a few years yet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I felt really sorry for MM and PH initially. I hate the British press who seemed to hound them and slag them off at any given opportunity. When they made the decision to move I had so much sympathy. Really hoped they could go and have a quiet and peaceful life they so desired.
Since then they’ve done nothing but court the press and my eyes have been truly opened, especially with reading this thread.
Nothing says “ give us our privacy “ more than a misscarriage announcement. 😠

liar liar

VIP Member
What are everyone's thoughts on Archie?
I'm very puzzled. I know we've been told that Meghan was holding out for a large payday from a media outlet to do feature perhaps a few million but obviously nobody has offered that kind of money for a photo and I very much doubt that will happen now.

The general public would be more invested in Archie if we had seen a few real pictures of him (like the Cambridge children) but the British public has no relationship or connection with Archie at all now and the latest offering has reduced him to a cartoon character.

It was suspected that they used a doll for the first appearance. Then we got a photo of his foot🦶 🙄 and we also know that they cheated and put out a generic photo that wasn't Archie on father's day. In fact we've only really seen his face on 3 occasions.

It's hard to believe that a grifter like Smeggy isn't merching the everything she can out of the child. I expected endless narratives from her over the joys of motherhood and tales of how brilliant her son is, along with endless cute pics of him in designer outfits all for sale on Meghan's Mirror.
This would've been easy for her to do rather than supposedly holding out for a huge sum that didn't materialise. They would have received more favourable publicity if they had taken Archie with them to select the Christmas tree.

I don't believe their claims of wanting privacy for Archie at all. The odd photo shoot or appearance wouldn't stop him from leading a normal life the rest of the time like the Cambridge children.

Loads of people online think he lives with the surrogate but this doesn't make sense to me. If they used a surrogate and paid then why wouldn't the child be living with them now?

So what is the truth about Archie?
If he exists - he will be a sad friendless little boy. That is totally unforgiveable.

• Sad