Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wu Tien

Dr Wu Deciphers the Clues:

It is the classic tryptich.
Smeg is the Virgin Mary (no sniggering at the back, please).
Hazno is Joseph.
They are in a miniature stable / manger.
The dogs represent the animals in the manger.
The unseen wise men are HMTQ, Prince Charles and the Duke of Cambridge.
The boots are meant to be riding boot (though the toes are wrong) as a nod to Hazno's former polo-playing days.
The shirt is deliberately left untucked so as to promote speculation about a future virgin birth.

Edited for clarity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
With regard to William and Kate's walk in a huge garden to look at some pretty lights if it's a covid secure outdoor event the rule of 6 does not apply.

If it wasn't exempt then the rule would be 6 people total allowed on the walk at any given time. That would mean the person taking the picture and anyone else there were also in violation.

This is why I believe mean spirited plastic scabies is wrong and its just another excuse to have a pop at the Cambridges.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I'm not 100% sure that Scobie is who it claims to be. There's a complete blank on any info online about Scobie. It's interesting that Scobie didn't exist in pre Meghan days. I wonder what Scobie is hiding. Huge apologies if this has been covered in previous threads, when I found this site you were on #44 ish
ETA I've missed so much!
Have Meghan and Scobie ever been seen together? 🤔
I can imagine a big reveal where Scobie removes his mask and it was Meghan all along! 😉😆

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
Merry Christmas, chums. I've had the most fun with you this year. Here's to a fab 2021!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

kev1974

VIP Member
listen to the Miracle Dollchild Speaking bit here without increasing the Spotify listening figures

I agree, no way is that a 19 month old.

I don't understand why they are proceeding with this sort of deception? They have to know they are just digging an even bigger hole for themselves, and come his 2nd birthday people are going to expect to see him walking and talking now too, another Duck Rabbit mess isn't going to cut it now. What are they going to say when the truth eventually comes out?

• Haha
  • Wow

Fredsnail

VIP Member
I'm not good with sums but they are obviously shelling out way more than their income. These quotes below the article are asking some pertinent questions:

'Just from where or whom is she getting the money to float this kind of operation? The pr alone is now costing £3,000,000 per annum.They not only are paying the pr firms but also are paying for inclusions in various magazines and newspapers, like the NYT stunt. Their bottom line is probably close to £6,000,000 per annum if not more. The mortgage and upkeep on the house alone is a huge drain. Add in their multitudinous numbers of lawyers in both sides of the Atlantic, financial advisors, tax advisors, personal and household staff, then their outgo exceeds their income by light years.

Who has the liquidity necessary to support such a venture? And how does this prodigious amount of investment benefit whoever or whatever in the long run?

IMHO, the key to all lies within Soho House. Markus, with his discretion and contacts, is the link to whoever or whatever is funding the california mountbatten-windsors. I don't believe that the mountbatten-windsors have a clue as to from where the money is actually coming. When their usefulness is over, the rivers of monies will dry up'

😳😲🤯
The best thing they could do to repair their image is to go away for a couple of years.

People will forget a lot of the drama and crap of the last 12 months.

Then come back with organised, well thought out, planned and meaningful projects.

That would be cheaper and better for them long term.

However their egos, vanity and constant need for publicity and approval along with instant gratification means this will never happen.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I thought they didn’t even want the year in the first place? I’m sure I read that HMQ suggested it and they said they didn’t need it? But now, despite all the sooper dooper mega deals, a middle aged man still needs to go back to granny and daddy and ask for more? Oh dear. It’s almost like they’ve been lying through their teeth. Who’d have thunk it?
This is all typical Harkles bullshit. Based on their behaviour over the last few months, they've already been thrown out and so they're now desperately trying to sell the pity party that they've been abandoned by his family while she's struggling with a new pregnancy and dealing with the trauma of a previous miscarriage. Will buy them a few headlines and sympathy from the sugars but as a power couple they're finished. The fact their pr keeps pumping out what they're going to do rather than what they've done shows no one wants them.

That book crap is a typical threat to Brenda that she'll spill some secrets. Somehow I don't think Brenda actually even cares now

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Oh FFS, honestly, how many more times do we need to read about Harry’s new ‘father figure’!? Both Harry and Meghan have fathers. They have just chosen to walk away from them. 😒😠

Hazza and his new "father figure".

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
As regards Archie.....Harry said early on that he had hated growing up in the eye of the press, and that he wanted to protect Archie and to let him grow up outside the glare of the press/media.

So I do think that this is about protecting Archies privacy... So I think the absence of any photos of Archie is because Harry is insisting upon it? And Meghan is having to go along with it!!

Its a bit of a poisoned chalice, because, its always seemed a bit ridiculous to me to be so precious and protective about a small child, who probably couldnt care less if someone is taking photos of them or not! And thinking of someone like Michael Jackson and his protectiveness for his children, if we are going down the line of protecting the child from things like kidnapping etc.........a child that is well known and visible is likely to be easier to spot...and less likely to be a target than a child who is virtually unknown!

And it does make the continual absence of their son....feel .....odd.....
If they are trying to make money from merchandising their lives....why exclude Archie so much...he would have loved to go shopping for a tree...or to meet with and play with other children!
It's all very well protecting him from the press but the extreme measures in doing that mean his life is restricted in where he can go and what he can do.Apart from anything it must also affect the parents, the endless hovering and hiding and sueing. It's obsessive behaviour on their part and whille we know smeggy can handle herself we also know that hazza has 'issues', so smeggy encouraging him into that kind of obsessive behaviour is a bit sick.
It's so unnecessary. Other people in the news get on with it. Granted some insist on pixillating out the children's faces, but this pair go too far. For all hazza's complaints he had an idyllic childhood and neither he nor his parents gave a shiny shit about photographs until hazza started being a lil druggy cunt in his teen years and 20's. I wouldn't subject my kids to the life archiedoll has. To me it's cruel and setting the kid up for problems as he gets older. If hazza thinks he's a smart arse berating gangan et al for his traumatic childhood then he best buckle up for when archiedoll hit's 10 yrs old. He'll be fully aware of everything because it's all out there online and he will hate his parents for making him look like a freaky recluse in the mode of Howard Hughes.

50sGirl

VIP Member
In order to have a ginger child BOTH parents must carry the ginger gene.
You can carry the ginger gene without being a redhead yourself.
My parents were both brunettes. I am ginger.
Both my grandmother’s were redheads so obviously passed on the ginger gene to my parents.
Both my children are brunettes.

Re eye colour - it’s a common misconception that brown eyes are more dominant than blue.
If one parent is blue and the other brown then the child has a 50/50 chance of either colour.

I did a little research into hereditary traits/genetics due to my interest in genealogy.
BD2A91D9-90FA-4E1E-BB7C-141CBBF4C648.jpeg

EDIT: added eye chart, sorry for being an anorak! 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
He's right though
No he isn't because young children don't count. They are outside and not close to each other.

Besides my local supermarket is stuffed with god knows how many people making it impossible to socially distance effectively.

Scabies is a complete cunt 😡

• Heart

Rowan

Chatty Member
She can put the moonbump in the overhead locker and relax drinking champagne on the flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I'm not a robot

According to Lady Colin Campbell, Prince Philip has cancer of the pancreas. It's an open secret and is not being reported by the MSM.

I believe he has prostate cancer, which is very common in older men and doesn't kill you. Whereas pancreatic cancer is the most deadly cancer as it's not normally diagnosed until it's already terminal.

Want to put a smily face to show that this is said with kindness, but can't after writing about cancer. Please believe me, no malice/upset intended

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
So she is knocked up again. She must be raging she couldnt ruin anyones big day by showing off her bump.
I have never been pregnant so I am on unknown ground here, but if she had such a traumatic miscarriage would she really have gotten pregnant again so quickly? Because to have a bump that big 5 or 6 months after means she must have tried to get pregnant again the second she got home from the hospital.
Yes I have said her and excluded harry as lets face it he has no say in anything.
Apart from the dressing like she is in an artic climate the thing that bothers me most about that photo is her mask needs to be further up over her nose, people who dont wear their masks correctly really annoy me.
If she had to go to the hospital, then it was possibly not a super early-stage miscarriage (assuming there was one, which I doubt). In which case the docs would suggest waiting 2 or 3 cycles before trying again. Which means she couldnt be more than 3 months along today. I give zero shits about if ahe is or isn't, tbh. It is just so nauseating the lies and aelf-important manipulation... and super tedious.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
It amuses me that the one thing that hazza is fixated on protecting is his military time and patronages. He knows it is the only thing near to being a job that he has ever done in his life. He clutches it like a favourite teddy bear and protects it because to lose that makes it obvious what a useless little shit he's always been. It's quite laughable that it was built on a lie from the get go when his exam results were massaged (that's 'cheated' to you and me) to get him into Sandhurst in the first place.He couldn't even manage the two passes needed on his own merits, yet he clings to that bye ball gifted career like a koala to a gumtree. Again, even though he failed to pass the army exams needed for a fully qualified chopper pilot and was relegated to co-pilot only.
Those pretty uniforms were his lifeline and losing them is killing him.
I wish Brenda would appoint the new patronages so that he knows the door is firmly closed on the dress up box and he can no longer strut like a peacock at military and Royal events.
He cheated at Sandhurst as well. His phone was hacked and there was a recording of him begging one of his RPOs to help him write an essay on the Iranian Embassy event, which his RPO was hesitant and Hazno pleaded. He is entitled, lazy and thick as 2 planks

• Wow
  • Angry