Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member

Just who do these two think they are? Hope they don’t get indulged. They all but discarded this country and, now that they realise they are not as far and rich as they thought they would be, they now want to come and ask for an extension? Talk about savagely bitten the hand that fed them from across the pond and they brazenly want to come and dictate terms of an extension? Cut them off at the knees I say! They had the year they demanded!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34

50sGirl

VIP Member
Here Freda, after finding freedom, can we have 'Continuing Cuntdom'? ❤
Brilliant!

Any more book titles we could suggest? If we have them all in one place, it will be easier for her to plagiarise!

How about “Milking Mummy’s Memory”?

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I'm not good with sums but they are obviously shelling out way more than their income. These quotes below the article are asking some pertinent questions:

'Just from where or whom is she getting the money to float this kind of operation? The pr alone is now costing £3,000,000 per annum.They not only are paying the pr firms but also are paying for inclusions in various magazines and newspapers, like the NYT stunt. Their bottom line is probably close to £6,000,000 per annum if not more. The mortgage and upkeep on the house alone is a huge drain. Add in their multitudinous numbers of lawyers in both sides of the Atlantic, financial advisors, tax advisors, personal and household staff, then their outgo exceeds their income by light years.

Who has the liquidity necessary to support such a venture? And how does this prodigious amount of investment benefit whoever or whatever in the long run?

IMHO, the key to all lies within Soho House. Markus, with his discretion and contacts, is the link to whoever or whatever is funding the california mountbatten-windsors. I don't believe that the mountbatten-windsors have a clue as to from where the money is actually coming. When their usefulness is over, the rivers of monies will dry up'

😳😲🤯
There is not a doubt in my mind that they are being funded by people other than the Royals. There is no way on God's green earth they can afford all the high end staff and PR companies they have recruited on top of the horrendous cost of maintaining a 16 bathroomed home in a star studded neighbourhood. Throwing money around like drunken sailors as my mammy would say.
I knew Oprah, Serena, Kamala etc would be backing and plugging her to some extent based on her false claims of racism from the UK, so she'd have moderate support on that front , BLM blah blah blah ... if only for a limited time till they got bored and found a new pet, but this unconscionable unexplainable ridiculous throwing money around is on another level. Something very fishy is going on behind the scenes. People with more money than sense and with nefarious intent are using this pair of cunts, I just feel it in me bones. I think smeggy knows what's going on to some degree, but she's a pawn and too unimportant to be fully informed. Hazza hasn't a fucking clue, not a baldy notion, and he lacks the brain cells or even basic maths skills to do the sums we've all done to figure it out that they are spending far more than they have coming in.
I'm not a great one for conspiracy theories, but something stinks around this whole scenario.
Is it karma that covid has stepped in and has prevented us being (even more) deluged with feel good puff pieces designed to win hearts and minds? Is someone up there messing with the chess board by buggering up travel and public appearances so that the gruesome twosome are practically confined to barracks?

• Heart
  • Wow

Wu Tien

Yeah, she came to mind with the "No television where I grew up" comment (in Boston? Really?)
... but she's been popping out babies like a lunatic, so not her.
It's Hilary Baldwin. The 'cucumber' reference is a nod to a televised cooking show in which she pretends not to know the word for cucumber in English. She says something like "how you say in Ingles?" when referring to said vegetable (cucumber; not husband).

If there isn't already a Tattler thread ripping the piss out of Hilaria, there should be as it would be muy bueno.

My daughter was telling me about this. How are she and Meagain not besties?
Getting their two egos in the same place at the same time would probably result in an event horizon.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
That child is 3 at a minimum. There's no way it's under 2. Why are they so shit at even the basics. I love how they mess up every opportunity

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This story is a strange one. They've hired in extra resources specifically for UK work, and those two women are ex-BP so can give Harry the right sort of support and coordinate with RF offices. That's all fine if they have 💰 💰but what UK work is this?

Haven't they already lost their patronages, even if the news isn't out? It seems a terrible idea for the Harkles to take on more UK work so they can keep pontificating about life here from their base in California. They are just going to keep on cos-playing senior royals, aren't they? No thanks to 2021 being all about Madam Harkle charging around UK schools and hospitals hugging away in a green goblin frock.
It's quite worrying actually because it might mean that they are planning on coming back and continuing as 'part time royals'. Clearly they are hiring British staff for this purpose.

I will be so angry if they continue as part time royals. Obviously they are desperate to cling on because they haven't yet managed to make any money outside of the royal family. All their PR is puff flim flam to conceal the fact that they have spent far more than they've earned.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

liar liar

VIP Member
All that guff she spouts about helping poverty in Uganda etc etc, yet thinks nothing of spending $7000 on a playhouse for A.
If you gave the silly woman a map of Africa and some toy animals she couldn't tell you the names of the countries nor where you would find those particular animals. She is a total fraud. Africa to her is 5* safari accommodation or hotels where she may have been flown out to a particular destination once.

• Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
🤦‍♀️

"Did the royals break the rule of six?

According to the Tier Two rules, you can see friends and family you do not live with – or do not have a support bubble with – in a private garden or outdoor space.

But the rules state it should be only in a group of no more than six. They expressly say this limit of six includes children of any age. But many families have told of their confusion, believing that children of primary school age do not count."
Oh give it a break, they didn't have a fecking picnic together, did they?? If it's an outdoor organised event, I'm sure there were other families there in a similar situation...you could go there with your own family and end up trailing 2m behind a family of complete strangers, no difference here.

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Meagain is Deffo sending Harry back to ask for more money, she knows full well she ain't getting that Netflix money or the Spotify money so gotta ask your husbands 90 something year old nan. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope she says no!!

• Angry
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
That is not a 19 month old's voice.
More like 3 or 4 years...and Harry's stupid giggle at the end.
Clowns!!
Unless İ see the three of them in the studio then İ can't believe it's A. Even then İ don't think İ know what A really looks like. Compared to the Cambridge kids in their Attenborough video talking about animals - we clearly knew them by sight, and it was lovely to hear them speak. İ get the feeling this is more about MM and JCMH pretending to be parents then anything else......

Bingbongding

I think we can all agree the card was simply a photo put through one of the many photoshop apps to make it look artty and to hide Archie until they can make some money from his face. What I really really want to know is surely there is a way to reverse photoshop this image?? Someone somewhere must know how to do this.

• Heart
Scabby is being a shit stirring twunt again today - mind you, he gets his arse handed to him a few times in the comments. 😂😂

I should probably tell Scabby that at this point the Cambirdges could murder somebody on live telly and I would still call Gincge and Smeghead cunts

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
It is a drawing of an image taken by Doria, ie, Doria took the image (photo) and it was turned into a drawing (painting) using computer graphics.
We're honoured that Doris had time to take the photo, what with that high powered career of hers, running senior care homes.

• Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Love the gif in this one

Is this one of us tattlers, a great run down on smeggy. All newbees to this thread should readit. :love::D:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Ah Meghan’s Mouthpiece has spoken!
Never have I seen such a biased “royal reporter”.
No doubt he will be the chosen one to publish their wonderful Christmas card this year.
Let's face it the deluded fool actually thinks he's one of their mates 😁 I can't wait for the day he gets markled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Eatcakegetfat

Her PR people are hard at work. Interesting how she’s twisted the whole are you ok marlarky to something positive. Their royal cuntnesses and plastic scobie can act all they want but thankfully we can see through their shit 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32