Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's got a bump that big now, wouldn't there have been some sign of a bump in the cemetery snaps under that very tight black coat?
Also, wasn't she pictured quite recently in one of her video calls wearing something with a tight white waistband?

Oh, I don't know - it;s all games with her!

Reactions: 26
So she is knocked up again. She must be raging she couldnt ruin anyones big day by showing off her bump.
I have never been pregnant so I am on unknown ground here, but if she had such a traumatic miscarriage would she really have gotten pregnant again so quickly? Because to have a bump that big 5 or 6 months after means she must have tried to get pregnant again the second she got home from the hospital.
Yes I have said her and excluded harry as lets face it he has no say in anything.
Apart from the dressing like she is in an artic climate the thing that bothers me most about that photo is her mask needs to be further up over her nose, people who dont wear their masks correctly really annoy me.
If she had to go to the hospital, then it was possibly not a super early-stage miscarriage (assuming there was one, which I doubt). In which case the docs would suggest waiting 2 or 3 cycles before trying again. Which means she couldnt be more than 3 months along today. I give zero shits about if ahe is or isn't, tbh. It is just so nauseating the lies and aelf-important manipulation... and super tedious.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not half as good a detective as the women here but I do not believe she was pregnant in July.
A late period perhaps, and that she decided to use to her advantage?
The piece she wrote about it gave her away, imo. Way too flowery....but then, that would be her amazing writing skills!!!
But one thing she wrote stuck out where she said that while she was lying in the hospital bed she was thinking "how am I going to heal from this...".
From experience and that of friends who have miscarried, at that stage you are still desperately hoping that the pregnancy will survive ....that they'll find a heartbeat, usually against all evidence that you are losing the pregnancy....you keep hoping until you have to accept it's gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My midwife told me to wait a few weeks before trying for a baby again (after my miscarriage) I think to let my body recover? Surely Meghan couldn't be that far gone? Meghan looks about 6/7 months pregnant.
To be fair, I had a late miscarriage in January 2018 and got pregnant again in March. The obstetrician told me it was perfectly fine.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what kind of gift can be seen as passive aggressive?

This article from the Sun says that Meghan took an innapropriate gift to Kate's 35th Birthday bash.

MEGHAN Markle reportedly got off on the wrong foot with Prince William and Kate Middleton from when they first met it has been reported.

Meghan met Kate for the first time on her 35th birthday and presented her a gift which was deemed 'inappropiate.'

The Daily Mirror's Polly Hudson said the gift was 'passive aggressive.'

William on the other hand, was allegedly concerned about the speed of his brother Prince Harry and Meghan's relationship.

It is claimed that he told Harry to 'slow things down,' which infuriated Harry, according to reports.

Reactions: 16
I wonder what kind of gift can be seen as passive aggressive?

This article from the Sun says that Meghan took an innapropriate gift to Kate's 35th Birthday bash.

MEGHAN Markle reportedly got off on the wrong foot with Prince William and Kate Middleton from when they first met it has been reported.

Meghan met Kate for the first time on her 35th birthday and presented her a gift which was deemed 'inappropiate.'

The Daily Mirror's Polly Hudson said the gift was 'passive aggressive.'
Deodorant?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Early on her voice was very high and up in her head. Now it is more centred and has a different resonance, much warmer and richer.
Her voice getting lower has to do with age for the most part. I'm still waiting for mine to drop an octave/pitch. :ROFLMAO:

Teenagers on this side of the pond now often adopt the American upward inflexion
Good grief! I HATE uptalking. I live on the other side of the Atlantic where you hear this grating vocal tic. There was some talk that it was being sexist to criticize women who speak this way. Umm no, it should be beaten out of you before you leave high school. That type of speech pattern makes you sound/look dumber and less confident, as well as those lame filler words such as like and sort of, kinda. I blame the Kardashians bring back that Valley Girl talk.

Prince Harry should speak his natural accent, it's not like it is thick. As long as you can speak clearly, what is the big deal? What he should stop adopting is the world salad that his wife is so fond of.

What is with the coat? It doesn't get that cold during the daytime in LA.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She was inappropriate full stop.
She had no idea how to behave with her in laws, royal or not!!
She expected to be treated like a superstar by them all.
She has no idea that it takes time, relationships have to be built over time.
She showed no respect and that's because she is not well raised.
She couldn't even use a knife and fork properly and had to be taught!

Tanya needs to tie her hands down...flapping about like a loon, clapping like a seal!!

Tanya needs to tie her hands down...flapping about like a loon, clapping like a seal!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didnt she give her a knife at some stage
Oh yes, I vaguely remember something about a knife!

I just had a thought - you know the Beverly Hills pap walk - is that perhaps where they are staying for the Christmas season with Harry's Father figure? (Sorry can't remember their names!)

She had to be taught to use a knife and fork? How did I miss THAT????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she is knocked up again. She must be raging she couldnt ruin anyones big day by showing off her bump.
I have never been pregnant so I am on unknown ground here, but if she had such a traumatic miscarriage would she really have gotten pregnant again so quickly? Because to have a bump that big 5 or 6 months after means she must have tried to get pregnant again the second she got home from the hospital.
Yes I have said her and excluded harry as lets face it he has no say in anything.
Apart from the dressing like she is in an artic climate the thing that bothers me most about that photo is her mask needs to be further up over her nose, people who dont wear their masks correctly really annoy me.
I lost my 5th pregnancy end of November 2016, I was pregnant again by mid January 2017. There's evidence that you are more fertile straight after a miscarriage but as she chooses from the surrogate catalogue anyway, she probably just picked a shiny new one.

I wonder if there is actually a catalogue. There's obviously an elite agency set up for this kind of thing. There's probably like a super-surrogate who birthed Beyoncé's kids, and she' ll be the most expensive one to hire. Imagine M&H interviewing the candidates on their wokeness 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had to be taught to use a knife and fork? How did I miss THAT????
Read it somewhere...I know American etiquette is different to ours but apparently she waved her fork in the air and spoke with her mouth full too. Basically she hadn't a clue!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm not half as good a detective as the women here but I do not believe she was pregnant in July.
A late period perhaps, and that she decided to use to her advantage?
The piece she wrote about it gave her away, imo. Way too flowery....but then, that would be her amazing writing skills!!!
But one thing she wrote stuck out where she said that while she was lying in the hospital bed she was thinking "how am I going to heal from this...".
From experience and that of friends who have miscarried, at that stage you are still desperately hoping that the pregnancy will survive ....that they'll find a heartbeat, usually against all evidence that you are losing the pregnancy....you keep hoping until you have to accept it's gone.
To me, that piece clearly showed it wasn't her experiencing the miscarriage. She got the call saying the surrogate had miscarried and the rest of it is just her using artistic licence to fill in the gaps, trying to describe what she thinks a miscarriage is like, but failing miserably. I keep seeing her friend Nanny McPhee on the sidebar of shame, also pregnant. Have you seen her husband? 🤮 This is going back a few years but I remember CDAN at the time had a blind item that was alleged to be about her having an affair with Michael Buble while his wife was pregnant and their son had cancer.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Sorry...the Tanya bit was meant for another thread!!

• Haha
Read it somewhere...I know American etiquette is different to ours but apparently she waved her fork in the air and spoke with her mouth full too. Basically she hadn't a clue!
Yes I just looked it up. Apparently there's a tea room in California where you can go and be taught this stuff, and that's where she went:sneaky:

ETA and OF COURSE she waved her fork and spoke with her moth full. She's got so much of value to say she can't pause to chew and swallow:sick:

Sorry...the Tanya bit was meant for another thread!!
That explains a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The best rumour is that photo where Hazno and Merkin presented baby Archibald to the world, where Hazno carried him & all you could see was a bit of his face. It's been said on conspiracy thingies that it was a Baby Darren Reborn doll 🤣 which is why you'll see him referred to as the dolly or Darren 🤣

Oh Eck - we best rethink the 'Pomsy' nickname I reckon 🤣🤣🤭

At least if it is, it'll be as in focus as their effort last year 🤣🎄
Darren's currently Out of Stock but If it's a girl I think they'll go for this one, bit of ginge there for authenticity!

Realborn® Marnie Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

• Haha
  • Heart

65 %, 7 %, 29% when I looked, which doesnt add up to 100%🤣 so more people believe swollen liver than she is really pregnant😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.