Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread, Scotch Mist. I can’t really claim too much credit for the title, I simply collated a couple of comments from elsewhere.
Sorry to quote my own post, but it just dawned on me that I’ve done a Meghsy and cut-and-pasted from others’ work. How very appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OOH, sparkly new thread, thanks Scotchy, and another cracker title, well done Norbs :m

@Pixie1. Pom generally does the night shift, not very often in here during the day ... enjoy.
Thank you Freda, I look forward to finding out what H&M have been up to. 😀 I have an awful lot to catch up on 🤣

Reactions: 10
Well, I originally found the quote "From Royal Stock to Laughing Stock" on a comments sections so I guess it's far enough removed now to be an original thought........."Taken from the Megs school of woke script writing"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, I originally found the quote "From Royal Stock to Laughing Stock" on a comments sections so I guess it's far enough removed now to be an original thought........."Taken from the Megs school of woke script writing"
Yes, but unlike the dear Duchess, I’ve been at pains to point out I can’t take the credit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, but unlike the dear Duchess, I’ve been at pains to point out I can’t take the credit.
Hehe....I know.......
Thankfully you are not like her Megness! I think collab titles are great. I'm really pleased you used it!

So.....are we going to see this Harkle family Christmas card soon or is that the treat they have saved up for 3pm on the 25th? (No idea what time that is in Montecito)

They won't have driven 87 miles, that will be a private plane/helicopter job - especially if someone else was paying for it.

They are saying photoshopped. Where is his leg. H striding her little steps. Is she photoshopped into photo of H?

• Haha

They are saying photoshopped. Where is his leg. H striding her little steps. Is she photoshopped into photo of H?
I don’t think she is photoshopped in, but I think his leg is photoshopped out. What is it with these doofuses? They always miss out the legs! You’d think they’d learn. What’s that old sketch about someone without the normal complement of legs? Pete and Dud? Or Monty Python maybe....

• Haha
Bloody hell. Their limbs are being lopped off left right and centre.
Smeggy lost a leg in the cemetery and hazza being hazza had to go one better, losing a leg AND an arm.
Get the axe ready Brenda, youur turn next.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she is photoshopped in, but I think his leg is photoshopped out. What is it with these doofuses? They always miss out the legs! You’d think they’d learn. What’s that old sketch about someone without the normal complement of legs? Pete and Dud? Or Monty Python maybe....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s big though, isn’t it? I’m not an expert on pregnancy, but how far along would anyone want to guess? Looks like more than three months at least.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.