Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr and Mrs Hoppalong. duck sake if you must photo shop then remember Humans generally have two legs and two arms.
Get Pombear to help you. (OK, maybe not🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ohhhh a new thread ❤ xx
I leave this here while I catch up..I'm on page 48 🙂

Harry is in a happy Xmas mood today...Meghan has gave him his balls back for a limited time only...

I could say he has free reins of his bollocks for a change lol 😄 xx

Resizer_16085922848640.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohhhh a new thread ❤ xx

Harry is in a happy Xmas mood today...Meghan has gave him his balls back for a limited time only...

View attachment 355950
Haha, as i scrolled up, it looked like a hairy bum hanging over the sled.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s what I was thinking. And when did she say she had the miscarriage?
Hmm,
Ohhhh a new thread ❤ xx

View attachment 355950

:ROFLMAO::LOL::m

... and she has found his secret Santa gift. Her very own Princess car!

• Haha
  • Heart
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've made a Xmas card for Harry and Meghan with all our signatures inside to say Up yours at Xmas 😄
Ps no inside pic sadly lol but here is the front 😄 xx
Resizer_16085949458970.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone 👋. I'm brand new to this thread (hi Facehugger 😄). Sorry to be a pain because I'm still catching up, but are we saying Megan is pregnant again? ...and what is a moonbump? 🤔🙂. I know you all probably discussed that months ago but I'm a newbie ☺

Hiya Pomsy, I see you're doing your thing 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Honestly, why was Prince William’s words about Meghan such a sore point?

If Prince Harry was secure in what he was doing and his relationship with Meghan Markle, he would not have felt threatened or insulted by his brother showing concern for his well-being.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.