Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Harry is bright enough to work out that she is lying constantly. If he ever did question her she will just lie some more and blame his family. He will then remember how cruel they are, because they wont pay all his bills anymore and they only gave him a tiny house to live in and not the castle like he wanted.
For someone who claims to have PTSD with camera flashes he seems fine about them when he gets money for it.
He is in this up to his neck just as much as she is.
It must be terrifying to anywhere near them, that level of hatred and spite towards anyone who doesnt fall in line with her.
He has no clue what is headed his way when she is done with him.
He will beg the family to take him back, fix him and pay her off.
And they will and he will just keep bleeping up forever.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Well - as they reach the end of their first year outside the RF, Harry will no doubt be recalling all the family time he used to have at Sandringham as Christmas approaches. He may believe that Meghan had good reason to cut her dad out of her life - all he knows is what she's told him, after all - but now that he has spent many, many months with her (and Archie) in a new country, in a new house, cut off from all his friends and family, I can't see that Harry WOULDN'T be thinking that maybe Meghan was the problem - not everyone else, as she constantly claims. I believe that it must have crossed his mind, anyway.

I think his thought processes are slow. She's far more intelligent than he is. Having gone to live in the USA with Meghan, and having been exposed to her (and almost nobody else) for months and months and months, I believe that he's starting to question what's been happening. He never says anything on social media - she does all of that, for the pair of them.

At this time of year, before most of the world was locked down, people value their families enormously and want to spend time with them.

Harry must have worked out by now that Meghan doesn't like his family. She, on the other hand, has deliberately chosen not to associate herself with her family. I believe that Harry has to be looking at his wife and wondering why.

WRT the miscarriage - I am sure there wasn't one. No miscarriage ever starts with a pain so sharp that you drop to the floor (singing anything) so that is just nonsense. Miscarriages start with bleeding. The pain sometimes doesn't start for days. If she was really in enough pain to have dropped to the floor, she would have dropped Archie as well, and been entirely incapable of singing.

Harry MUST KNOW that the miscarriage story is a fake. Even if she did have a miscarriage, it couldn't have happened as she described it. He will have read what she wrote about it and shaken his head, realising that his wife was lying.
Good points, all of them. Thank you. I think (hope) you are right. He does have mince where his brain ought to be but you're right, he should be wondering by this time

Reactions: 16
I'm even looking at those pictures and wondering if it's actually them underneath all the masks and ridiculous merching clobber..... Or just the hired doubles they use occasionally sent out on a stunt walk. Everything they do now seems fake to me. We were due a contract 'happy couple' appearance after the divorce blinds and here they are like clockwork. In the middle of a pandemic and not socially-distanced from their security guy....

('Hazza' if it's actually him is merching the New Balance again...)

Reactions: 14
I wonder what kind of gift can be seen as passive aggressive?

This article from the Sun says that Meghan took an innapropriate gift to Kate's 35th Birthday bash.

MEGHAN Markle reportedly got off on the wrong foot with Prince William and Kate Middleton from when they first met it has been reported.

Meghan met Kate for the first time on her 35th birthday and presented her a gift which was deemed 'inappropiate.'

The Daily Mirror's Polly Hudson said the gift was 'passive aggressive.'

William on the other hand, was allegedly concerned about the speed of his brother Prince Harry and Meghan's relationship.

It is claimed that he told Harry to 'slow things down,' which infuriated Harry, according to reports.
A banana with 'William's Gorgeous' written on it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the coat on Megah's Mirror yet? I want to see if it is a real fur edging (looks like it is) so that we can go to TOWN on that hyper-hypocrite

ETA - took one for the team and had a look on the site. Nope. not there.
Its on their twitter account already 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
I'm even looking at those pictures and wondering if it's actually them underneath all the masks and ridiculous merching clobber..... Or just the hired doubles they use occasionally sent out on a stunt walk. Everything they do now seems fake to me. We were due a contract 'happy couple' appearance after the divorce blinds and here they are like clockwork. In the middle of a pandemic and not socially-distanced from their security guy....

It's the doubles. I'm almost certain of it

• Heart

Have they lost access to the child actor? The phantom 👻 known as Archiedoll hasn't been sighted since May (and the child she was reading to then didn't seem to know who she was).

He didn't go with them to choose a Christmas tree and he's missing in action again. 🤔
I don't believe that this is down to privacy.

If Smeggy really had a baby it would be the best most advanced baby in the world and she would bore us all to death with the details of how wonderful he was.

They've left it very late to share a Christmas card with us all as well- so again no Archie. Not that we actually care anymore 🙄

The only other explanation is that they will share a card with the world just as the Queens speech starts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Have they lost access to the child actor? The phantom 👻 known as Archiedoll hasn't been sighted since May (and the child she was reading to then didn't seem to know who she was).

He didn't go with them to choose a Christmas tree and he's missing in action again. 🤔

If Smeggy really had a baby it would be the best most advanced baby in the world and she would bore us all to death with the details of how wonderful he was.
He doesnt want to be seen with that pair of idiots, and refuses to go anywhere with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Being a European and in my 40s I don't understand this fahrenheit tit that Americans still use so I've looked it up and 70F is 21C. So above typical room temperature. Yet she needed that massive parker in above room temperatures 🤪

Meanwhile Hazard was out with her in just his regulation prison uniform drab polo shirt and nondescript cap.
Prison uniform 😅😅

• Haha
Its on their twitter account already 🤦🏻‍♀️

Re: The reason for the Parka on a hot day is that she believes most of her Sugars are in the UK, or at least living somewhere currently in Winter, so she can merch and get more sales. Kerching.

JCMH has become so co-dependent on Meagain. He is not used to thinking for himself and she is now taking the place of ALL his advisors and courtiers. He doesn’t know how to think for himself so he cannot see; she has manipulated all his views on his family and played on his weaknesses. He really is a victim of emotional abuse.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how many people actually buy her merch... Even if she does get some sort of profit, it definitely won't cover the cost of her moonbumps. She looked utterly ridiculous in that outfit. How is she not sweating in that? I am sure people who passed by her would surely laughed at her. I know I would say "What in the actual F is she wearing" 😂 Maybe I should move to LA just so I could get a good laugh in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re: The reason for the Parka on a hot day is that she believes most of her Sugars are in the UK, or at least living somewhere currently in Winter, so she can merch and get more sales. Kerching.

JCMH has become so co-dependent on Meagain. He is not used to thinking for himself and she is now taking the place of ALL his advisors and courtiers. He doesn’t know how to think for himself so he cannot see; she has manipulated all his views on his family and played on his weaknesses. He really is a victim of emotional abuse.
I don't believe that most of her sugars are wealthy enough to afford that coat as they seem to be mostly uneducated weirdos 😁

As for Hazno I agree to a certain extent that he is being manipulated and controlled by Smeggy but he is also complicit. He was brought up knowing the 'rules and protocol' and he has chosen to ignore it all whilst worshipping at the altar of his wife's minge.

Its surprising that he doesn't find her behaviour crass by now but he continues to go along with her money making schemes and lies so he's no better than her. In fact he's worse because Smeggy is just acting like the grifter she's always been.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Darren's currently Out of Stock but If it's a girl I think they'll go for this one, bit of ginge there for authenticity!

Realborn® Marnie Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)
Oh I like that one. She's really cute. Very apt in colouring too. (hair not skin:rolleyes:)

I wonder how many people actually buy her merch... Even if she does get some sort of profit, it definitely won't cover the cost of her moonbumps. She looked utterly ridiculous in that outfit. How is she not sweating in that? I am sure people who passed by her would surely laughed at her. I know I would say "What in the actual F is she wearing" 😂 Maybe I should move to LA just so I could get a good laugh in her face.
HAH! Yeah, I know what you mean. Out shopping yesterday and there was a twunt meandering around Tesco in shorts, vest top and flip flops ! Holy duck, the looks he was getting ... plus there were a few jokey comments thrown at him (we're like that rounnd here) and he was not amused. Silly bleep, don't dress for Barbados in mid winter Ireland. It was raining too. I assume he had a car parked near by, but even so ... pretentious idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I like that one. She's really cute. Very apt in colouring too. (hair not skin:rolleyes:)

HAH! Yeah, I know what you mean. Out shopping yesterday and there was a twunt meandering around Tesco in shorts, vest top and flip flops ! Holy duck, the looks he was getting ... plus there were a few jokey comments thrown at him (we're like that rounnd here) and he was not amused. Silly bleep, don't dress for Barbados in mid winter Ireland. It was raining too. I assume he had a car parked near by, but even so ... pretentious idiot.
Bountiful Baby Marnie Diana Dorito - has a certain pretentious enough ring to it I reckon 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's probably grey because they wash at 30 degrees with non-bio. Gotta save the environment and all that.
Oh Lord, yes. That's why so many people have stained laundry these days. Personally, I think there is an art to doing the washing. Sort things into piles. White fabrics only go with other white fabrics. Do not expect your washing to look clean if you bung everything in together, overload the machine, wash with eco-friendly products and always set the machine to 30 degrees.

It is just asking for trouble. Unless you only own grey clothes, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

They've left it very late to share a Christmas card with us all as well- so again no Archie. Not that we actually care anymore 🙄

The only other explanation is that they will share a card with the world just as the Queens speech starts.
Lasy year the Harkles Christmas photos ho turned up deliberately too late for the press to run it. Was it late 24th December? But they had the keys to the Queens Commonwealth Trust social media and could post their Christmas Cards and woke political messages directly.

I'm betting on Diana Award's account this year, unless they wake up the empty Archewell website with the card and the WokeCast links.

(Convinced that's not Megz but an actor due to the silly hat and enormous sunglasses)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.