Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claimed to have the miscarriage in July. She cant be that far gone, surely?!
My midwife told me to wait a few weeks before trying for a baby again (after my miscarriage) I think to let my body recover? Surely Meghan couldn't be that far gone? Meghan looks about 6/7 months pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone πŸ‘‹. I'm brand new to this thread (hi Facehugger πŸ˜„). Sorry to be a pain because I'm still catching up, but are we saying Megan is pregnant again? ...and what is a moonbump? πŸ€”πŸ™‚. I know you all probably discussed that months ago but I'm a newbie ☺

Hiya Pomsy, I see you're doing your thing πŸ€—
Hello again πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Yes it looks like she is pregnant again though be interesting to find the truth.
A Moonbump is a fake pregnancy stomach that people like actors would use to make them look pregnant.
They come in different sizes.

Welcome to this thread too πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Yep a few pics tonight πŸ˜„ I normally post one or more a night on here πŸ˜ƒβ£ Its lovely to see you πŸ’– xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone πŸ‘‹. I'm brand new to this thread (hi Facehugger πŸ˜„). Sorry to be a pain because I'm still catching up, but are we saying Megan is pregnant again? ...and what is a moonbump? πŸ€”πŸ™‚. I know you all probably discussed that months ago but I'm a newbie ☺

Hiya Pomsy, I see you're doing your thing πŸ€—
Hello Chuck 😘 nice to see you. Yep, she's supposedly had a miscarriage in July. And rumours are starting she's now ahem preggers again. Many believe a surrogate carried Archie and not her. Just you go and have a little old Google of 'Meghan Markle' moonbump' and see what pops up. Or slips down, whichever result comes up first 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello again πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Yes it looks like she is pregnant again though be interesting to find the truth.
A Moonbump is a fake pregnancy stomach that people like actors would use to make them look pregnant.
They come in different sizes.

Welcome to this thread too πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Yep a few pics tonight πŸ˜„ I normally post one or more a night on here πŸ˜ƒβ£ Its lovely to see you πŸ’– xx
Wow really?? Very interesting πŸ€”πŸ€”. Thank you for clearing up the moonbump thing, I haven't heard of that before πŸ™‚.
I'm enjoying this thread πŸ™‚. Its good to see what real people are saying and not just what we are allowed to read in the newspapers πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow really?? Very interesting πŸ€”πŸ€”. Thank you for clearing up the moonbump thing, I haven't heard of that before πŸ™‚.
I'm enjoying this thread πŸ™‚. Its good to see what real people are saying and not just what we are allowed to read in the newspapers πŸ’•
You're welcome πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
There is so many pics of her holding her hand to her stomach when pregnant that alot of us thought it was so it held her moonbump in place lol and on one pic it looked like it fell further to her knees 🀭

A few pics of her bending are abit odd as it changes shape lol xx

That's great πŸ₯°πŸ‘ Its always good to hear opinions that are more genuine than the papers I agree πŸ’– xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello Chuck 😘 nice to see you. Yep, she's supposedly had a miscarriage in July. And rumours are starting she's now ahem preggers again. Many believe a surrogate carried Archie and not her. Just you go and have a little old Google of 'Meghan Markle' moonbump' and see what pops up. Or slips down, whichever result comes up first 🀣🀣
Wow, wow, wow! This thread really is an eye opener Facehugger. I had no idea all that was going on.... I really do have an awful lot to catch up on. 😲😲😲

Edited to add, I'm loving it 🀣❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow, wow, wow! This thread really is an eye opener Facehugger. I had no idea all that was going on.... I really do have an awful lot to catch up on. 😲😲😲

Edited to add, I'm loving it 🀣❀
I don't read the news sites much any more, I just come in here to see the latest and this lovely lot are so funny, and the best bloody bunch of amateur detectives on the case! It's an eye opener what's dug up sometimes on here. 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
After increasing the exposure/brilliance:
View attachment 355939

I think moon bump is back.
Yep no way she'd be wearing that coat otherwise. Interesting that she's gone the whole hog and worn winter boots and a woolly hat as well?! Beverly Hills weather over the weekend saw highs of 27 degrees and lows in the mid-teens. She's way overdressed. Baby girl incoming, 100%. Xmas card will be a 4D scan photo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't read the news sites much any more, I just come in here to see the latest and this lovely lot are so funny, and the best bloody bunch of amateur detectives on the case! It's an eye opener what's dug up sometimes on here. 🀣
Hahaha so I'm starting to see 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to quote my own post, but it just dawned on me that I’ve done a Meghsy and cut-and-pasted from others’ work. How very appropriate.
is "doing a Meghsy" a bit like doing a whoopsy? Got Frank Spencer vibes there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha so I'm starting to see 🀣
The best rumour is that photo where Hazno and Merkin presented baby Archibald to the world, where Hazno carried him & all you could see was a bit of his face. It's been said on conspiracy thingies that it was a Baby Darren Reborn doll 🀣 which is why you'll see him referred to as the dolly or Darren 🀣

is "doing a Meghsy" a bit like doing a whoopsy? Got Frank Spencer vibes there!
Oh Eck - we best rethink the 'Pomsy' nickname I reckon 🀣🀣🀭

Yep no way she'd be wearing that coat otherwise. Interesting that she's gone the whole hog and worn winter boots and a woolly hat as well?! Beverly Hills weather over the weekend saw highs of 27 degrees and lows in the mid-teens. She's way overdressed. Baby girl incoming, 100%. Xmas card will be a 4D scan photo.
At least if it is, it'll be as in focus as their effort last year πŸ€£πŸŽ„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on a minute...surely if she was pregnant as she is trying to allude to and it was 27Β° that day in L.A. and she is wearing a winter parka, she'd overheat?...bit risky pregnancy behaviour for someone who's just had a traumatic miscarriage methinks?! πŸ€”

W
My midwife told me to wait a few weeks before trying for a baby again (after my miscarriage) I think to let my body recover? Surely Meghan couldn't be that far gone? Meghan looks about 6/7 months pregnant.
Why would she need to wait?! Surrogate prepped, flaps closed, chocks away chaps! bleep. Hazno hasn't had access to the chicken enabling twit since duck knows when. Repeat after me...... CUNTS!Β‘!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she is knocked up again. She must be raging she couldnt ruin anyones big day by showing off her bump.
I have never been pregnant so I am on unknown ground here, but if she had such a traumatic miscarriage would she really have gotten pregnant again so quickly? Because to have a bump that big 5 or 6 months after means she must have tried to get pregnant again the second she got home from the hospital.
Yes I have said her and excluded harry as lets face it he has no say in anything.
Apart from the dressing like she is in an artic climate the thing that bothers me most about that photo is her mask needs to be further up over her nose, people who dont wear their masks correctly really annoy me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she is knocked up again. She must be raging she couldnt ruin anyones big day by showing off her bump.
I have never been pregnant so I am on unknown ground here, but if she had such a traumatic miscarriage would she really have gotten pregnant again so quickly? Because to have a bump that big 5 or 6 months after means she must have tried to get pregnant again the second she got home from the hospital.
Yes I have said her and excluded harry as lets face it he has no say in anything.
Apart from the dressing like she is in an artic climate the thing that bothers me most about that photo is her mask needs to be further up over her nose, people who dont wear their masks correctly really annoy me.
Thats what I was thinking. Even if she is using a moon bump/IVF or is pregnant it makes her miscarriage sound like it was a PR stunt. You would wait either way to get pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.