Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSherryEmoji

To be honest I think you are assuming hazza has moderate intelligence.
You could be right. He has frequently shown poor judgement in the past. I do hope that any misgivings he has about Meghan will grow and grow, until he finds that she wants a separation.

Reactions: 11

Loftcat

So, fellow tattlers, was having a retro music night, (vinyl, natch), and with a tweak to the gender in the lyrics, would humbly ask you to refer to the Queen! ( Freddy). If you don't want to, just read the lyrics, but would advise 🎢, the venom!!!! Anyway, the song is " Death on two legs"). Would πŸ’˜ your thoughts. Sorry in advance of you don't πŸ‘ rock music

• Heart
I was waiting for a blood test when my sister texted me to tell me the name. I actually laughed out loud in the waiting room because I thought she was having me on.

Have they ever explained the meaning behind 'Archewell'? Is it named after him or what? Why not 'Archiewell' or just plain old 'Archwell'. I guess the extra 'e' makes it more posh, innit? And what's the 'well' bit all about? That just makes it look like its pronounced 'ar-chew-ell' to me. Not very phonetic-friendly. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
It is Greek, therefore the spelling.
I forgot what it means though

Why would the RF get involved in this case? It's reflecting badly on Megzy but not the RF. If anything, the more she is shown up to be not exactly on nodding terms with the truth, the more the RF look sensible in keeping her away from official duties.

Most cases settle before trial and if she doesn't want to hand over phone evidence, she can withdraw at any point (and pay enormous costs for both sides). Isn't that the most likely outcome in January anyway after Warby rules a summary judgement isn't appropriate?

ETA. The well-informed Royal reporters have said for the past year there's zero support for this legal action from the RF...
This. She wants out she can drop the case. The RF want her out she can drop the case. It would involve negotiation and money and agreements. More than she would probably go for. Not delays and summary judgements.
And the only person this case is hurting is herself.

• Heart

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I haven’t long joined but I am loving this thread.. without going back through all the threads on this could someone link to the photos you’re talking about? If I google Archie I don’t seem to get the ones mentioned.

mardymare

VIP Member
The latest update from H G Tudor - here he looks at MM through the 'narcissistic prism' from her behaviours about a year ago - fleeing to Canada, leaving A in Canada, visisting Canada House, leaving JCMH to face the music, timing with Catherine's birthday on January 9th.....

TheSherryEmoji

He has no clue what is headed his way when she is done with him.
He will beg the family to take him back, fix him and pay her off.
And they will and he will just keep fucking up forever
Unfortunately I believe that you're right about this. Slowly, the scales are falling from his eyes. Yes, Meghan will discard him when he is no longer useful to her. Harry has a nasty shock ahead of him.

Since his family are ultra-rich and powerful, they have the means to pay Meghan off. She will retain custody of Archie (and any other children she has) and she will exact a very high price from the RF.

Depending on when Meghan calls time on the marriage, either Harry's father or his brother will have to release the money to fix Meghan.

It won't be cheap. As for Harry - well, he may continue to fuck up everything in his life - or he might, just possibly, learn from this mistake.

Time will tell. I have a theory that when Prince Philip dies, Meghan will get out of going to the funeral by claiming to be pregnant again.
It will not be true, but it is a good excuse. Needless to say, she will then claim to have had (another) miscarriage, since she was lying about the pregnancy to start with.

I was just wondering what happens if you break an NDA? Obviously there could be financial penalties but just say you didn't really have any wealth to speak of and didn't have anything to lose - can you be sued for any future earnings? I mean - would it have a long lasting impact on your life or do you just have to pay up at that point in time. Can you be sued for millions if you have nothing?
It just makes me wonder why more people don't speak out against certain clebs or even Megsy if they don't own any assets or are poorly paid anyway - eg, nannies?
I don't think and NDA will trump the law.of the country. E.g. if there were safeguarding concerns these would not be 'forbidden' . Or they may be but that element of an NDA wouldn't stand. It is a civil contract so any element of criminal responsibility would not be covered.
So whatever situation there may be no concerns for the child.
I don't know US law but would imagine that confidential referrals to social services/ child services are still easily made.

Pixie1

VIP Member
Congrats @Norbs on a brilliant title and thanks @Scotch Mist for posting the thread ❀

So another poster on another thread asked yesterday what all the roast chicken jokes were about, I said I'd explain, so here is a precis just for @Pixie1 (please correct me anybody if I get any of this wrong) 🀭

Vile, vicious and completely scandalous untrue rumours exist that a certain prince favours a position called the Roast Chicken. With folk of any gender. So, much hilarity was had by Tattlers around this malicious untrue fact and roast chickens of all shapes, sizes, breeds, colours, what have you were flung in his direction. As we wouldn't like to be seen as biased in this modern day and age of politically correct wokedom.

It made many suspect there was more to the fairytale of 'he proposed to me while we were roasting a chicken' engagement speech, but nothing has ever been proven.

Although no roast chickens have been harmed in the process of causing hilarity and merriment on Tattle, many were so traumatised at what they learned they will never look a roast chicken up the bum in the eye in the same way ever again. And has led to reports of women in supermarkets giggling in a manic fashion in the fridge aisles.

In honour of the first ever Hazno bollocks and Merkin thread, 15th November is now Roast Chicken Anniversary Day.

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„β›„β€
Hiya Facehugger πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€. Thank you for that, I had a bit of a giggle 🀭🀭🀭. Who would have thought eh πŸ˜‰. I must add this page to my watched list πŸ˜€πŸ‘. I'm going to wrap up some Christmas presents in a minute but I will definitely catch up later and have a look for Pomsy pics πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart