Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kpsceptic

The baby that was in the christening was blond. And not strawberry blond. Blond blond. And now suddenly he is firecracker ginger. His real name is probably Rusty. I wonder how much his real parents were paid by H&M for the photoshoot. Ginger baby for hire.
I was very blond as a toddler as was my daughter. We both ended up mousey brown sadly :)

Reactions: 8

50sGirl

VIP Member
It is not the harkles as in megs and H, but username theharkles You have to follow them to view. When i link to account it just comes up with that square icon and says cant be loaded, so you will have to do a search for their username.
Thank you.
I shall have a search.

Reactions: 7
If the phone messages include, amongst other things, megzy whining to her friends about events/anecdotes behind palace walls, and since the palace policy is "never explain..." the messages sit on their own without any RF attempt at countering/disproving the claims in the messages, then the RF would have been against the court case from the outset AND would be doing what they can to avoid any of the messages coming to light.
Remember megsy is said to have been keepimg a diary from day one of scooping harry.

Next to the guest House .... where Dorito or the nanny live, with Farchie.
Surely any message displaying information relevant to others would be screened out as if fairness is the rule if the others have no say in this court they cannot defend themselves so would immediately be at a loss. I don't think the judge would allow this.

• Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Umm umm :unsure:
I know!๐Ÿ˜ฎ Couldn't find a blue cloak on Rodeo Drive.

ETA. I bet that's why she was pictured with a face like a smacked arse on her shopping trip the other day. *nods wisely*
Good guess but Iโ€™ll give you a clue it begins a V and sheโ€™s not one

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Celt's latest video. She has listened to the podcast and didnt think it was too bad. Also talks about refurbishment at BP

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Jkay

Chatty Member
No, it is not. As long as people are outside and socially distanced, there can be any amount of people there, how do you think all the folks queuing at supermarkets in the car parks in long lines at the minute are getting away with it if your argument is valid?
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

"Did the royals break the rule of six?

According to the Tier Two rules, you can see friends and family you do not live with โ€“ or do not have a support bubble with โ€“ in a private garden or outdoor space.

But the rules state it should be only in a group of no more than six. They expressly say this limit of six includes children of any age. But many families have told of their confusion, believing that children of primary school age do not count."

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Dont know who's show this is, maybe someone one here does and can take one for the team and let us know what it is about.

Edited to add, it looks like an invite thing, maybe zoom? Don't know much about zoom, also looks like maybe a donation, so don't expect anyone to spend their hard earnt money on her.

Evidentally wasnt smegs going by some IG posts

• Wow

a.nonny.mouse

Just send her a message, ittle envelope thing, saying you are one of the tattle. life group and not a troll.

SShe is bringing out her book and nothing stopping it.
Annoyingly I canโ€™t because no envelope shows up due to the blocking, I know she has other accounts but Iโ€™m not sure which are genuine

• Sad

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Thanks that's very interesting. Especially the part about running troll farms and creating feuds. It's certainly true that the suckarse squad insult Kate at every opportunity. Meghan and Harry are a disgusting pair. If the queen offers them an extension I will despair.
Anyway if the royal family wants to get Harry back then they should strip him of everything and close the access to any money. It wouldn't take long for Meghan to ditch him then.

Here's another useful link:

I found this on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜
Coming soon to Netflix
View attachment 363163
I'm not sure I undwrstand the scam involving protection.

Jkay

Chatty Member
He's bias though!! He's suppose to be Royal reporter. He is just team Meghan and Harry. He doesn't say anything when they fuck up..
He's like their Dan wootton then.

No he isn't because young children don't count. They are outside and not close to each other.

Besides my local supermarket is stuffed with god knows how many people making it impossible to socially distance effectively.

Scabies is a complete cunt ๐Ÿ˜ก
Young children do count.

Reactions: 4