Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Did I see a previous poster mention there was a copy of the unedited card somewhere? I'd love to see it to scrutinise the photoshop

Reactions: 13

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
So she didn't up stage the Queens speech, maybe she'll upstage the new years honour list announcement?! Seeing as there's more people to upstage?! 🤷‍♀️

neo_wales

Good find, it’s definitely the same house, you can see the slopey white tree to the right of it too. Smeg just added a bit of garnish to the roof lineView attachment 361294
Its looks like a photoshop/composite picture thats had the cartoon effects added. Look at her left hand/arm, the proportions are not right and her left leg not right, looks like the dog and flower pot have been shopped in too.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I like it 🤣 bit like those 'units' they talk about with alcohol. Well when you look on the wine shelf at Tesco it says unit price £6 or whatever. So in my eyes, a bottle is a unit 🤣🤣

Loooool 😄😄 xx
I know what you mean 😄😘 xx
I haven't drunk alcohol in nearly a year...I wonder if I can store my units up lol 🤭 I best stick with my water in my dog bowl 😄 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant 💓💓💓You need an elephant (big one) standing next to that megga pooper thrower to keep up the supply.
I couldn't resist making it 😄😃😘 xx
It's also good to have a second elephant on standby incase the first elephant is constipated loooool xx

Polish_20201228_001702386.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Another Misha and Lady C for those interested. Speed up the playback but İ am sure it will be more edifying than that Archewell podcast.....

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

The only reason I do care about the titles is that they are using them to make money and to suggest relevance/importance. They are getting what Betty told them they couldn't have: part-time royals. All the perks, none of the obligations
Yes I see your point but I don't think that they will lose the titles. Even if they did the brain dead sugars would still call them King, Kween, Princess etc. There are plenty of people in Europe with meaningless titles who don't weald any real power.

I want them to lose their power and that means patronages, military titles and anything to do with the commonwealth. They should be cut loose as private people with no income from the UK. They will then be the Duke and Duchess of nothing.

I love that Airplane scene. Shame we can't tie Smeggy in a seat and all give her a good slapping😁

• Haha

HairyHaggis

Even though I was once forced to try my , erm, hand? at pegging by a pervert Englishman, I am no expert! 😇

In the case of the Sheltered I strongly suggest making use of their Google. Or even better because it leaves less or no data trail, of DuckDuckGo. It was invented for moments like this after all 😉
I shall keep that in mind Poppea :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12