Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norbs

VIP Member
I'm surprised the surrogate or their family and friends, haven't let anything slip.

I read somewhere once, or maybe a film, which said everybody has a price.

Bookworm latest, for those interested πŸ™‚
A Man For All Seasons.

Reactions: 10

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The baby that was in the christening was blond. And not strawberry blond. Blond blond. And now suddenly he is firecracker ginger. His real name is probably Rusty. I wonder how much his real parents were paid by H&M for the photoshoot. Ginger baby for hire.
I thought that too, his hair is very ginger red

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Isn't the dominance of the ginger gene more to do with eye colour? True gingers have blue eyes. Harry has watery blue eyes but her brown should trump them. Actually I find Harry very unattractive.
My dad had ginger hair and brown eyes. Not sure what is classed as true ginger?? His hair was as ginger as you could ever get. :ROFLMAO:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm surprised the surrogate or their family and friends, havent let anything slip.

I read somewhere once, or maybe a film, which said everybody has a price.

Bookworm latest, for those interested πŸ™‚

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Is Meghan Markle a narcissist? Just need to click on Is Meghan Markle a Narcissist for article to appear

Reactions: 9

Facehugger

VIP Member
And she can elbow it off the desk when talking about looking to the future and how much better next year will be.
Haha! Or else picks it up gingerly between finger and thumb (with the same look on her face as at the wedding when the American Reverend waffled on for months) then deposits it in the Launer situated on the floor under her chair 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9