Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Reactions: 12

mardymare

VIP Member
He’s very surgical about the way he analyses her behaviour. I was addicted to his articles for a while although they got a bit samey. I wondered where he had gone- clearly planning to get a bigger audience now! He describes himself as a narcissist/psychopath if memory serves- and says he is therefore able to spot the behaviours in others...
I wasn't sure how to describe him but surgical is spot-on....

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Ohhhh a new thread ❤ xx
I leave this here while I catch up..I'm on page 48 🙂

Harry is in a happy Xmas mood today...Meghan has gave him his balls back for a limited time only...

I could say he has free reins of his bollocks for a change lol 😄 xx

View attachment 355950
Haha, as i scrolled up, it looked like a hairy bum hanging over the sled.

• Haha

Pippa M

VIP Member
Just wonder if all these mega rich persons,including Meg n Haz will get the money hand out Mr T plans... cant they means test and see who needs it more than the Kardahians/ Markles/ Ellen whosit and whatshername Opra....

• Wow

Just_me1954

VIP Member

65 %, 7 %, 29% when I looked, which doesnt add up to 100%🤣 so more people believe swollen liver than she is really pregnant😂

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Archie very well might have red hair. Genetics are much more complicated than the Mendel’s law charts. Just look at Boris Becker and Angela Ermacova (and the idiot had the audacity to ask for a paternity test). Per the eye chart someone posted earlier- it’s absolutely possible that blue+brown eyes bring a green eyed babe. We all carry 3 billions of base pairs in our genom. There is ton of information lying dormant only to suddenly pop up, or being dominant against all odds.
Archie’s looks also may very well change. His eye colour can still change and his hair could get darker. Same goes for his facial features. He looked very much like baby Harry in SA and there was simultaneously a strong resemblance to TM. Some children will resemble on side of the family and than again the other side as they grow, some will be the spitting image of a family member for some time, some have very little to non resemblance to known/living family members. I will definitely wait till his face is all grown before I judge who he really might resemble.
All that said- I wouldn’t put it past them to have posed with a stand-in. But honestly: If they don’t want to show him (which I totally get) then just don’t. It’s one of their best parenting decisions. No stranger has a right to this child just because his parents are seeking the limelight. I hope he can grow up in peace till he makes a decision for himself. I have no clue if his family had any contact via FaceTlme or whatever. Might be, might not be, might be often, might be a rare occasion. It’s the norm for most people living far away from each other, and even for most at the moment. But the only people that „Need“ to see him are the he will have a relationship with.
They could have just released a card without him, a „christmassy“ work of art by him, a picture where you can’t see his face (his hand hanging up an ornament, from behind...). But no, they chose a picture (assuming it really is him) they personally love (and obviously worked for, that is not a candid photo) but deemed unsuitable to use like it is. The whole arrangement and the filter are the epitome of unoriginal.

I love harrymarkle. Read everyone. But.....
" A reader suggested The Tomb of the Unknown Warrior, reference may have been about me, and to those of us who are silently battling to save our nation. "

Edited to add she alsoentions that the Mayhew have been slaughtered for acting as MM's PR. I do hope not. My criticism is of her not of the charity she has used. They may be naive but that isn't a sin in and if itself. Just ,likely, a lack of knowledge.

Last edited:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
This is an excellent piece on the Archie situation.
Apologies if its been posted before:
Could “Phantom Archie” be the real reason for the “Megxit”?
View attachment 362321
Brilliant find Scotch! Xx

Pixie1

VIP Member
I don't read the news sites much any more, I just come in here to see the latest and this lovely lot are so funny, and the best bloody bunch of amateur detectives on the case! It's an eye opener what's dug up sometimes on here. 🤣
Hahaha so I'm starting to see 🤣

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
Just noticed this channel popped up on YouTube - Meghan's World News Channel - almost certainly set up by Sugarz.....

• Sick
  • Haha

Norbs

VIP Member
I don’t think she is photoshopped in, but I think his leg is photoshopped out. What is it with these doofuses? They always miss out the legs! You’d think they’d learn. What’s that old sketch about someone without the normal complement of legs? Pete and Dud? Or Monty Python maybe....

• Haha
Reactions: 11