Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wonder what Prince Philip thinks of this bit of pr fluff

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
This just popped up on my feed...and I don't even read HB...someone's PR has been busy. Again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just what tattlers have been saying

Evening all ❤ if all this is right, just why? This is one of the things that gets me about these two, they seem to tell the most stupid lies about the most stupid things, and it's not even like they're any good at covering up what they spout. I don't get it at all, it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
I haven’t long joined but I am loving this thread.. without going back through all the threads on this could someone link to the photos you’re talking about? If I google Archie I don’t seem to get the ones mentioned.
Welcome @Mrcooper.
I meant to reply earlier. The images mentioned tend to be in vids and clips rather than freely available stills and are scattered throughout our threads, so it's hard to find, maybe someone clever could unearth her most unmaternal ones, like the balcony one where she approaches the baby in hazza's arms as if he was an unexploded bomb:m.

This just popped up on my feed...and I don't even read HB...someone's PR has been busy. Again.
YAY! Kudos to @Baguette and any other sleuths who did what lazy journos can't be arsed doing ... fact checking.
🏆🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

another blind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is Cucumber? Sorry I'm rubbish at most of these blinds, but even I know who Avocado is lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

another blind
I assumed that was McPhee, but this Foster pregnancy is supposedly her first, so it's not her.
Honestly, these penis climbers all work to the same template.

This below is McPhee at a fashion do in soho house Hollyweird. Clearly she uses the same crap 'fashion advisor'🤣 as cuntchops, as well as the same Grab a Millionaire meeting place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is Cucumber? Sorry I'm rubbish at most of these blinds, but even I know who Avocado is lol.
Hilaria Baldwin (Alec Baldwins wife) she's been faking being Spanish for at least 19 years! 🤣 :LOL:
Ends up she was born in Boston and not Mallorca, Spain as she claimed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hilaria Baldwin (Alec Baldwins wife) she's been faking being Spanish for at least 19 years! 🤣 :LOL:
Yeah, she came to mind with the "No television where I grew up" comment (in Boston? Really?)
... but she's been popping out babies like a lunatic, so not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My daughter was telling me about this. How are she and Meagain not besties?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Playing catch up, still on P37 (you have all been very busy).

Something just occurred to me, (lightbulb moment) and it could also be why there is talk of an extension to the year and extension to the court case and why Archie is not mentioned or seen...

maybe the illness thing isn’t with Archie but that either JCMH or Meagain have been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness which makes them a danger to Archie...

Long shot, but something has to explain the extremely odd behaviour on all levels

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, she came to mind with the "No television where I grew up" comment (in Boston? Really?)
... but she's been popping out babies like a lunatic, so not her.
It's Hilary Baldwin. The 'cucumber' reference is a nod to a televised cooking show in which she pretends not to know the word for cucumber in English. She says something like "how you say in Ingles?" when referring to said vegetable (cucumber; not husband).

If there isn't already a Tattler thread ripping the piss out of Hilaria, there should be as it would be muy bueno.

My daughter was telling me about this. How are she and Meagain not besties?
Getting their two egos in the same place at the same time would probably result in an event horizon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They need to learn to live within their means.

They have employed staff costing an estimated £1m, with dozens of PR staff - cut some and stop hiring.

Get a home you can afford, stop wasting money on recycling puff PR that makes you a laughing stock.

You are no longer working Royals, you don't need all of those staff until you have grown your business, get off your lazy arses and get your own hands dirty.

Grow your business from a small start, you think that's beneath you, but it's the only way your business will have longevity and respect.

Stop thinking everything and everyone is beneath you, listen and learn - you never know someone may know more than you.

Stop publicising every rainbow coloured, unicorn smelling fart you do, the world really doesn't care as we've bigger problems to worry about.

Stop suing the world, not everyone will agree with you or like you (and that doesn't make them racist, sexist or any other ist). You can't control other people's views or actions. That's life, get over it and learn to live with it.

Stop lecturing and being hypocritical, lead by example, actions speak louder than words.

Stop over rehearsing and trying to control everything. It makes you look unnatural, unbelievable and really bad at your job.

Pay attention to the small detail, the big stuff will take care of itself, people notice the finer stuff, and if you don't project perfect professionalism why on earth would they risk their money and reputation with you.

Turn the bloody light off yourselves, you name drop all these charities you do stuff for - but what do they actually do, what are their issues, successes, problems? Charities are not just for a 10 minute copyrighted photoshoot at your convenience.

Stop living beyond your means and running to your family to bail you out. The money you've burnt through in less than 12 months with nothing to show for it would fund a large family probably for more than a decade. Most of us have learnt that the bank of Mum and Dad stops when you have your own place.

You would have more respect if you were standing on your own 2 feet financially, and living a lifestyle following your beliefs and growing your business from the ground up.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.