Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically the same scam she allegedly did with her clothes.

Pay say £10,000 for something, tell Charles it cost £20,000 so he reimburses you £20,000 so you make a profit of £10,000 for yourself.
Ah. I thought the clothes scam was even worse: get paid by the designer for wearing the dress (£10k), tell Chuck it cost £10k, return/sell the dress (ergo not tailored and tags still on the dress/protective plastic on the handbag), make a % of every sale on Meghans Mirror. >£20k. LVMH found out about Clare wright Keller's involvement and she was summarily dismissed from Givenchy with zero notice and has gone into hiding in Cornwall with her family

I think it's something to do with rent. You (if you're a scheming low life) charge the security people a vast amount to cover their board and lodging while they protect your sorry arse
Makes me want to witch slap MM. Honestly. Is that why they made a point of showing the separate housing the PO had in Windsor for the brief/non-stay of Jack and Eug at frogpond?

I am still unclear re: what is their security arrangement in LA. Trump said "no dice". I bet Chuck is paying for their protection. Everyone was up in arms about that issue initially and then it went quiet, without a solid answer

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ah. I thought the clothes scam was even worse: get paid by the designer for wearing the dress (£10k), tell Chuck it cost £10k, return/sell the dress (ergo not tailored and tags still on the dress/protective plastic on the handbag), make a % of every sale on Meghans Mirror. >£20k. LVMH found out about Clare wright Keller's involvement and she was summarily dismissed from Givenchy with zero notice and has gone into hiding in Cornwall with her family

Makes me want to witch slap MM. Honestly. Is that why they made a point of showing the separate housing the PO had in Windsor for the brief/non-stay of Jack and Eug at frogpond?

I am still unclear re: what is their security arrangement in LA. Trump said "no dice". I bet Chuck is paying for their protection. Everyone was up in arms about that issue initially and then it went quiet, without a solid answer
Agreed, but I was trying to keep it simple for explanation.

Lots of shady dealing and she wonders why people don't trust her.

I would rather live an honest and poor life and be able to sleep at night and not gave to worry about remembering all the lies I've told.

Her greed will be her comeuppance whether via the IRS or some paper scoop, or even the court case against the mail.

Something will blow up very quickly and her house of cards will come tumbling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sadly I believe that Charles is still funding their security. As far as I know the Harkles are still being funded through the Duchy of Cornwall and get 95% of their previous income. The only part they gave up was the 5% sovereign grant. Of course the mentally challenged sugars think that we are no longer paying for them 🙄 but that isn't the case.

Personally I don't really care if they keep their titles but I do object to tax payers money being spent on these repugnant greedy individuals 🤬

I want to witch slap her too, we'll have to form a queue 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sadly I believe that Charles is still funding their security. As far as I know the Harkles are still being funded through the Duchy of Cornwall and get 95% of their previous income. The only part they gave up was the 5% sovereign grant. Of course the mentally challenged sugars think that we are no longer paying for them 🙄 but that isn't the case.

Personally I don't really care if they keep their titles but I do object to tax payers money being spent on these repugnant greedy individuals 🤬

I want to witch slap her too, we'll have to form a queue 😁

The only reason I do care about the titles is that they are using them to make money and to suggest relevance/importance. They are getting what Betty told them they couldn't have: part-time royals. All the perks, none of the obligations

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Even they don't pronounce it Arkiwel!
Exactly! If they're going with both the Greek spelling and definition, they should use the correct Greek pronunciation as well, eg, archetype, arch(a)eology, etc. You would think with the quality education they both supposedly had, one of them might have realised that.

Nah, let's name it after the baybee 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pay say £10,000 for something, tell Charles it cost £20,000 so he reimburses you £20,000 so you make a profit of £10,000 for yourself.
You don't think Charles's office would actually be billed directly and that bills would be checked? No business, which the Duchy of Cornwall is, runs without proper accounting processes. I've not heard about this supposed scam before and would suggest that the amount involved would mean absolutely nothing. She would still have to be able to account for the money somewhere and she still owes taxes in the US. Are there any actual articles on it - I'd love to read about it in more depth.

The only reason I do care aboht the titles is that they are using them to make mkney and to suggest relevance/importance. They are getting what Betty told them they couldn't have: part-time royals. All the perks, none of the obligations
That is one of my fave film scenes of all time - ta muchly!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This story is a strange one. They've hired in extra resources specifically for UK work, and those two women are ex-BP so can give Harry the right sort of support and coordinate with RF offices. That's all fine if they have 💰 💰but what UK work is this?

Haven't they already lost their patronages, even if the news isn't out? It seems a terrible idea for the Harkles to take on more UK work so they can keep pontificating about life here from their base in California. They are just going to keep on cos-playing senior royals, aren't they? No thanks to 2021 being all about Madam Harkle charging around UK schools and hospitals hugging away in a green goblin frock.
Yep, looks like they're trying to work their way back in to me. First the news of the 'thawing' in the family relationships. Now this. Next thing will be the court case getting dropped and then they'll be back on the balcony at Trooping the Colour like nothing ever happened.
🙄
God I hate these two.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

The only reason I do care about the titles is that they are using them to make money and to suggest relevance/importance. They are getting what Betty told them they couldn't have: part-time royals. All the perks, none of the obligations
Yes I see your point but I don't think that they will lose the titles. Even if they did the brain dead sugars would still call them King, Kween, Princess etc. There are plenty of people in Europe with meaningless titles who don't weald any real power.

I want them to lose their power and that means patronages, military titles and anything to do with the commonwealth. They should be cut loose as private people with no income from the UK. They will then be the Duke and Duchess of nothing.

I love that Airplane scene. Shame we can't tie Smeggy in a seat and all give her a good slapping😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13

A :LOL: for the video and a:mad: for the 'half in, half out comment

Reactions: 7

This was hinted at in the UK press a while ago. Think it was the Mirror which had some sources (maybe via the Met?) that had a few interesting nuggets about the whole UK protection situation for the Harkles. I remember a reference to some questions about the RPO Canadian housing costs being inflated (they didn't quite say that but you could read between the lines) coming up.

Quora is saying that the Harkles were charging a huge room rate in the Vancouver Island for any RPO staying on site.. Never seen that mentioned before. Was that why we saw press stories about specific accommodation for the team being rented via Airbnb?

The Mirror I think mentioned that RPO teams had to guard the Harkles in three different locations, clearly saying that Harry, Meghan and 'Archie' were in different properties. A different property for Archie would fit the 'Canadian surrogate' theory. Pretty sure the press know exactly what's what but this is all under some agreement/injunction.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They could very well be trying to pave the way to come back to the UK.
If they were too I think Harry would be forgiven in time because he was popular but never Markle.
She has absolutely done nothing to inbrace the British public.
A divorce will happen....eventually.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't see them back as working Royals. The RF are doing their best to keep their beloved Andrew out if sight so they are hardly going to let the scheming narc and her pet back in. Especially with this new trimmed down Royal Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't see them back as working Royals. The RF are doing their best to keep their beloved Andrew out if sight so they are hardly going to let the scheming narc and her pet back in. Especially with this new trimmed down Royal Family.
I can see no way whatsoever that someone who is globally styling himself as JCMH would return and not expected to be called Sir all the time. He has retained his pomposity, make no mistake, and his over-inflated sense of self-worth. He has also become more stupid if that were possible. I also believe that taxpayers would not countenance another hard-earned pound being spent on these ungrateful nothings.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, looks like they're trying to work their way back in to me. First the news of the 'thawing' in the family relationships. Now this. Next thing will be the court case getting dropped and then they'll be back on the balcony at Trooping the Colour like nothing ever happened.
🙄
God I hate these two.
I think that will mark the beginning of the end of the monarchy. It will be seen as totally spineless, representing zero principles and a rather repugnant concept of entitled little shits waltzing around expecting freebies and curtsies, unlimited expense accounts, no accountability for poor behaviour and the polar opposite of meritocracy. It is the Lori Loughlin story on steroids: we ALL knew that nepotism was alive and well in top Universities across the US (ergo libraries and stadiums and research facilities named after families where the kids all attend for generations afterwards). However when it was laid out to bare and the absurd egregiousness of it was headline news, that's when everyone started smelling the festering problem.
If TQ lets them come back into an active, centre-stage role, the obsequious pair will be "shining a light" on the double standards. If she lets them quietly come back because they have failed in their financially independent privacy objectives and are skint, and sends them to live in a drafty haunted castle in Dumbarton that has no wifi so zero chance for any social media blasts, then maybe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else remember Smeggy complaining (last year? earlier this year?) that she couldn't attend mother and baby sessions because she is "too famous"?

Edit: I didn't imagine it. Here is the link: Too famous
I remember because this was compared with Catherine Cambridge taking her children to Sainsbury's, pottery painting sessions and other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that will mark the beginning of the end of the monarchy. It will be seen as totally spineless, representing zero principles and a rather repugnant concept of entitled little shits waltzing around expecting freebies and curtsies, unlimited expense accounts, no accountability for poor behaviour and the polar opposite of meritocracy. It is the Lori Loughlin story on steroids: we ALL knew that nepotism was alive and well in top Universities across the US (ergo libraries and stadiums and research facilities named after families where the kids all attend for generations afterwards). However when it was laid out to bare and the absurd egregiousness of it was headline news, that's when everyone started smelling the festering problem.
If TQ lets them come back into an active, centre-stage role, the obsequious pair will be "shining a light" on the double standards. If she lets them quietly come back because they have failed in their financially independent privacy objectives and are skint, and sends them to live in a drafty haunted castle in Dumbarton that has no wifi so zero chance for any social media blasts, then maybe.
I was REALLY hoping that the monarchy would cut the pair loose and leave them to fend for themselves, but I just think Meghan has proven to be such a loose cannon and could easily blow the lid off a lot of things, that they will accept them back into the fold for self-preservation purposes. She isn't the sort of person who would behave in the way Cressida or Chelsy did following their break-up with Harry. She's a totally different breed. She would gladly spill the beans and it would take a shedload of money to shut her up. The monarchy is a closed unit and they would rather have her where they can see her and keep her in line, within the family circle, no matter how she has behaved in the past.

The best I can hope for, if they do step back into the royal domain, is that the public fully show their 'appreciation' at any engagement they might attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.