Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight change from Archie but I'm still bemused by their royal cringefest wedding.
Looking back did she have one single friend as a guest? Apart from her friend with the kids hanging off the veil?
It struck me as bizarre that Oprah, the Clooneys, the Beckham's were all invited but I didn't know they were good friends... probably never met Harry or Meghan.
How fake but also bizarre.
I remember hearing that she invited Reese witherspoon and Reese was like 'I don't even know her!! Why did she invite me?!' and sensibly Reese declined the invite unlike all the other phoneys who went

• Wow
Reactions: 29
'The Queen stepped in' would be textbook Megz PR, wouldn't it?

Not 'I eventually had to concede my lawyers were right all along and this case is at Johnny Depp levels of toxic disaster'

If the RF were going to persuade Megz to shut it down, that would have been agreed in February as part of the Megxit negotiations. They didn't then, so why now?
Findimg Freedom hadn't been even discussed, I think. It only came out in April that it was a WIP but final stages of editing. Then in June or May there was something about BP grey suots wanting to have a see as to what it said before publication. Then Lady C's book came out in June or thereabouts and it was the fiest of a raft of Megxit books that jockeyed for attention over the summer but FF came out and the MoS lawyers went to the judge making amendments to their position and evidence requests including wanting to know if Megsy assisted in FF in any way, and demanding copies of phone and email messages covering a certain period since Scoobie clakmed that they had started working on FF in Jan 2018, before the wedding. All of this to demonstrate that MM has zero genuine con ern for privacy. Alao I think it was around that time that Acoobie tweeted somethinf about thw letter having been qrittwn in thw knowledge it would be seen by eyes other than her father's. Then again my memory could be totally off, but the nuclear level of the case toxicity became more obvious when FF was revealed and the MoS won the judge's approval in their request for phone messages, and their excuse as to relevance was supported by Warby

Reactions: 16
They need to learn to live within their means.

They have employed staff costing an estimated ยฃ1m, with dozens of PR staff - cut some and stop hiring.

Get a home you can afford, stop wasting money on recycling puff PR that makes you a laughing stock.

You are no longer working Royals, you don't need all of those staff until you have grown your business, get off your lazy arses and get your own hands dirty.

Grow your business from a small start, you think that's beneath you, but it's the only way your business will have longevity and respect.

Stop thinking everything and everyone is beneath you, listen and learn - you never know someone may know more than you.

Stop publicising every rainbow coloured, unicorn smelling fart you do, the world really doesn't care as we've bigger problems to worry about.

Stop suing the world, not everyone will agree with you or like you (and that doesn't make them racist, sexist or any other ist). You can't control other people's views or actions. That's life, get over it and learn to live with it.

Stop lecturing and being hypocritical, lead by example, actions speak louder than words.

Stop over rehearsing and trying to control everything. It makes you look unnatural, unbelievable and really bad at your job.

Pay attention to the small detail, the big stuff will take care of itself, people notice the finer stuff, and if you don't project perfect professionalism why on earth would they risk their money and reputation with you.

Turn the bloody light off yourselves, you name drop all these charities you do stuff for - but what do they actually do, what are their issues, successes, problems? Charities are not just for a 10 minute copyrighted photoshoot at your convenience.

Stop living beyond your means and running to your family to bail you out. The money you've burnt through in less than 12 months with nothing to show for it would fund a large family probably for more than a decade. Most of us have learnt that the bank of Mum and Dad stops when you have your own place.

You would have more respect if you were standing on your own 2 feet financially, and living a lifestyle following your beliefs and growing your business from the ground up.
This.
With knobs on.

Reactions: 19
This is worth reading about the harkles, a couple of scams I had not heard about, re police security being charged to stay on the premises.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is worth reading about the harkles, a couple of scams I had not heard about, re police security being charged to stay on the premises.

Thanks that's very interesting. Especially the part about running troll farms and creating feuds. It's certainly true that the suckarse squad insult Kate at every opportunity. Meghan and Harry are a disgusting pair. If the queen offers them an extension I will despair.
Anyway if the royal family wants to get Harry back then they should strip him of everything and close the access to any money. It wouldn't take long for Meghan to ditch him then.

Here's another useful link:

I found this on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜
Coming soon to Netflix
EqWMFajXMAEWMC9.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The lovely Bizzy Bee

Lady Muck, could you please include a VERY short synopsis of the videos you post?

I have a really hard time to listen to any of them. Even if speeded up to get rid of the snail pace speaking most adopt, almost all of them are so padded out they take twenty minutes to say something that could be said in two short sentences.

You seem to watch them, so a very brief synopsis would be much appreciated. โ™ฅ

Reactions: 21
Lady Muck, could you please include a VERY short synopsis of the videos you post?

I have a really hard time to listen to any of them. Even if speeded up to get rid of the snail pace speaking most adopt, almost all of them are so padded out they take twenty minutes to say something that could be said in two short sentences.

You seem to watch them, so a very brief synopsis would be much appreciated. โ™ฅ
The Busy Bee just reports on the latest news and takes the piss.
He doesn't know anything we don't know already so people watch him if they like his sense of humour (which is camp and bitchy). I like him but I guess he's not to everyones taste.

Reactions: 14
Here we go again. Yawn. HB promoting their own article from 2019(!), and needless to say still no photo mentioned in the headline...PR has gone into overdrive, stupidly recycling old and irrelevant articles...and I'm sure the baby was thrilled by the rugby ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
One thing I feel quite strongly about with these two is that if they are taking or given any money from the public purse we must be made aware of how much and it's use.

I doubt they are raking it in but if you're going to splash yourself across the media in a foreign country you cannot expect the taxpayers of your homeland to fund this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
๐Ÿ˜ They could hire every PR person in the world and we would still detest them ๐Ÿคฃ

More splashing of Charles' cash all in an attempt to stay relevant ๐Ÿคฎ
This story is a strange one. They've hired in extra resources specifically for UK work, and those two women are ex-BP so can give Harry the right sort of support and coordinate with RF offices. That's all fine if they have ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ฐbut what UK work is this?

Haven't they already lost their patronages, even if the news isn't out? It seems a terrible idea for the Harkles to take on more UK work so they can keep pontificating about life here from their base in California. They are just going to keep on cos-playing senior royals, aren't they? No thanks to 2021 being all about Madam Harkle charging around UK schools and hospitals hugging away in a green goblin frock.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This story is a strange one. They've hired in extra resources specifically for UK work, and those two women are ex-BP so can give Harry the right sort of support and coordinate with RF offices. That's all fine if they have ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ฐbut what UK work is this?

Haven't they already lost their patronages, even if the news isn't out? It seems a terrible idea for the Harkles to take on more UK work so they can keep pontificating about life here from their base in California. They are just going to keep on cos-playing senior royals, aren't they? No thanks to 2021 being all about Madam Harkle charging around UK schools and hospitals hugging away in a green goblin frock.
It's quite worrying actually because it might mean that they are planning on coming back and continuing as 'part time royals'. Clearly they are hiring British staff for this purpose.

I will be so angry if they continue as part time royals. Obviously they are desperate to cling on because they haven't yet managed to make any money outside of the royal family. All their PR is puff flim flam to conceal the fact that they have spent far more than they've earned.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Here we go again. Yawn. HB promoting their own article from 2019(!), and needless to say still no photo mentioned in the headline...PR has gone into overdrive, stupidly recycling old and irrelevant articles...and I'm sure the baby was thrilled by the rugby ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
not a ginger wisp in sight. Yet in the Christmas cartoon pic, he has a mop of it!

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell...now HB thinks I must be really interested...don't spoil your morning by reading this drivel, it's from August 2019 - but for some reason HB plugging it heavily now...they are up to something, there is a deluge of PR recently...

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks that's very interesting. Especially the part about running troll farms and creating feuds. It's certainly true that the suckarse squad insult Kate at every opportunity. Meghan and Harry are a disgusting pair. If the queen offers them an extension I will despair.
Anyway if the royal family wants to get Harry back then they should strip him of everything and close the access to any money. It wouldn't take long for Meghan to ditch him then.

Here's another useful link:

I found this on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜
Coming soon to Netflix
View attachment 363163
I'm not sure I undwrstand the scam involving protection.

Reactions: 6
Yeah all those rugby matches Smeghan attended whilst living on our taxes in the UK. Archie couldn't even see the picture straight on a tv - I hope he's got some of those lovely corrective glasses with the elastoplast on one lens to correct his squint.

Bloody hell...now HB thinks I must be really interested...don't spoil your morning by reading this drivel, it's from August 2019 - but for some reason HB plugging it heavily now...they are up to something, there is a deluge of PR recently...
I couldn't wear any of those clothes because I have a waist. Oh and I like to wear my clothes more than once.

• Haha
I'm not sure I undwrstand the scam involving protection.
Basically the same scam she allegedly did with her clothes.

Pay say ยฃ10,000 for something, tell Charles it cost ยฃ20,000 so he reimburses you ยฃ20,000 so you make a profit of ยฃ10,000 for yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.