Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@kev1974, IIRC last year’s Christmas card was sent virtually at the last possible minute but alas still considered a Christmas card. My guess is that despite her best efforts last year she was unable to eradicate H from said photo so settled on blurring him out. Anyway, this year once the true royals’ Christmas cards have been received and placed on mantles the Harkles will hit send because that makes sense to absolutely no one.

Welcome back @Gidget we missed you 😀 have a roast chicken View attachment 357775
Thanks for the chicken, and let me know if you’re in market for a bridge, at this point I’m going to give it away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Her PR people are hard at work. Interesting how she’s twisted the whole are you ok marlarky to something positive. Their royal cuntnesses and plastic scobie can act all they want but thankfully we can see through their tit 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
After M&H allegedly getting into a huff last year when their photo didn't feature during the Queen's speech, wouldn't it be brilliant if this year, pride of place on HMQs desk, was one of Pom's finest creations of them? Make it happen @Pom Bear ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
After M&H allegedly getting into a huff last year when their photo didn't feature during the Queen's speech, wouldn't it be brilliant if this year, pride of place on HMQs desk, was one of Pom's finest creations of them? Make it happen @Pom Bear ;)
Love it - which one? The Richmond sausage one - 'Sir & Lady Sausage of Richmond' maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Her PR people are hard at work. Interesting how she’s twisted the whole are you ok marlarky to something positive. Their royal cuntnesses and plastic scobie can act all they want but thankfully we can see through their tit 🤬🤬🤬
Its so going to be her trademarked catchphrase. No doubt merchandise incoming

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Latest Harry Markle has dropped, and they've also mentioned (on their FB page) that more Harkle stuff is about to happen

So much for seeking a life of privacy, and when they said back in January they would not be setting up a foundation. Well, it seems they fibbed, as in April 2020, Archewell was set up as a foundation.

The word on the street is that within the next 48 hours they will launch something else, and I doubt they sought approval from BP for it to be written, published, or to be released. The next installment of 'Finding Freedom'?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Off the back of that, here’s a VERY early thread title suggestion...

Meghan & Harry #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Just wonder if all these mega rich persons,including Meg n Haz will get the money hand out Mr T plans... cant they means test and see who needs it more than the Kardahians/ Markles/ Ellen whosit and whatshername Opra....

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Ironically my only thought upon "are you okay?" being Smeggy's trademark phrase is hearing that Michael Jackson song play in my head...

"Harry are you okay, are you okay Harry?? You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooooth criminal"

🎸 🎸 🎸

• Haha
  • Heart
Off the back of that, here’s a VERY early thread title suggestion...

Meghan & Harry #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?
Love this. That statement is the most two faced thing I've ever seen, she wants to practice what she preaches considering how she's treated her own family. Is she really that unaware/stupid? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Latest Harry Markle has dropped, and they've also mentioned (on their FB page) that more Harkle stuff is about to happen

So much for seeking a life of privacy, and when they said back in January they would not be setting up a foundation. Well, it seems they fibbed, as in April 2020, Archewell was set up as a foundation.

The word on the street is that within the next 48 hours they will launch something else, and I doubt they sought approval from BP for it to be written, published, or to be released. The next installment of 'Finding Freedom'?

'Samantha Markle, (MM’s older sister) has successfully taken at least one of the crazed cult members to court, who threatened her with violence, and stalked her. A Florida court (public records) shows that Samantha proved that the cult member had committed more than one crime, but are these cult fans the types of people that the media wish to support? The Sussexes and the sugary reporters praise them for their ‘support’, but that goes beyond financial donations – attacking people they don’t like, and threatening them is unacceptable, yet the Harkles depends on them for support. Their entire fan base consists of those who should be occupying the wards of psychiatric units, but the Harkles need them to thrive, and will keep feeding them mindless drivel so that they can fawn over them. '

Bloody hell those sugar nuts sre deranged 🤪😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ironically my only thought upon "are you okay?" being Smeggy's trademark phrase is hearing that Michael Jackson song play in my head...

"Harry are you okay, are you okay Harry?? You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooooth criminal"

🎸 🎸 🎸
Oh I wish next time he does a personal appearance, someone plays that when he arrives!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope her christmas card or whatever PR stunt she is planning gets overshadowed by something else. That way i can ask her if she's ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It'll be released late tonight or tomorrow morning so the newspapers won't print it (no papers on Christmas day)

Reactions: 14
The thought of her releasing what ever she's releasing eg. Christmas Card, podcast tonight or tomorrow is filling me with absolute rage. She's trying to overshadow HM The Queen and her Christmas day speech. I wish the media would embargo them till next year. The thirst coming from her is bleeping disgusting and if I wasnt in tier 4 I'd go smack her lights out!

As for hairy, he should be ashamed of himself letting her do stuff on Christmas Eve

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.