Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Marconi, you can get away with it because you are an Aussie. I would say the same of the Welsh as well.

I haven't paid much attention to narcissism angle on Meghan. I always saw her as the stereotypically arrogant American who knows best, steps on anyone in her way and everyone else is backward and need fixing. She reminds me of Madonna in a way, look at meeeee! :sick:
Madonna is an arrogant narcissist as well without doubt.
Although I would credit Madonna for her work ethic over the years, she's never come across well in interviews and posing semi-naked really isn't a good idea when you're 60+ (even if you do have a good figure). It's not empowering it just makes you look desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it the right thread? No.
Is it inappropriate? Yes.
Am I going to post it here anyway? Yes. Yes I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With all the talk on here last night of Meghan and her string of gay BFFs, I had a read around about fag hags and their general characteristics. I found this little snippet from an article on Scientific American:

"Common stereotypes paint the fag hag as being overly emotional, unstable and as craving attention (e.g., Megan Mullally’s character Karen Walker from Will & Grace)."

I never watched Will and Grace, but the Wikipedia profile for the character of Karen Walker describes her as "a spoiled, shrill, gold-digging socialite who would sooner chew off her own foot than do an honest day's work." She is also a promiscuous alcoholic/drug addict with an often tenuous grip on reality and very few morals."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Re the question about Tattler employing a Royal Correspondent who doesnt like the Royals...many toffs and upper classes are quite snooty about the Royals and enjoy bitching about them ..it's almost a membership badge to be dismissive of them ..unless there's a gong in the offing of course ..

Reactions: 16
Re the question about Tattler employing a Royal Correspondent who doesnt like the Royals...many toffs and upper classes are quite snooty about the Royals and enjoy bitching about them ..it's almost a membership badge to be dismissive of them ..unless there's a gong in the offing of course ..
Penny Junor was the worst for this. She was so up Charles' arse and therefore couldn't stand Diana. My mum used to hiss at the TV every time she came on :ROFLMAO:
I watched a Will & Grace rerun at the weekend. It's uncanny how alike Karen and Meghan could be
Ooh I might have to give it a watch now. Maybe that's where she gets her ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing is, Angelina Jolie is supposed to be an inspiration to Meghan and is without doubt a humanitarian. BUT.....how often do we see that side of Angelina. Its barely in the press and she goes about it very quietly. Meghan on the other had seems to link it to fame. But in terms of celebrity who really cares what charity work they do. I'm struggling to think of any celebrity that is really in the press for charity work.

I honestly think as a celebrity people will just get bored of them, like any other celebrity

Reactions: 23
I think she is a narc. All the signs are there...not inviting her own family to her wedding was the first and strongest sign for me.

Is Meghan Markle a narcissist? Just need to click on Is Meghan Markle a Narcissist for article to appear

Reactions: 9
Agreed. Who else would leave a job and expect to keep all the perks of the job? You would have to have an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

I guess Hazno thinks everything will continue because he was born into it but he really needs to be cut lose so that he realizes the full implications of quitting. The Queen should have done that when they left and it annoys me that they've had a full year sponging, doing no work and setting up greedy deals trading on their royal titles.

Hazno will only realise what he has lost when he no longer receives any help from anyone. He's a spoilt baby man child who has also lost the love and support of the British people because he called us racist. He needs to learn that there are consequences.
The moment the Queen takes the titles from them both they'll become even more irrelevant in Hollywood, no one will want to work with has beens that never happened

Reactions: 20
Lordy lordy, what crap these reporters utter

Yeah running the country of nowhere and making all the policies must have been hard... I think it needs to be more than 2 pages long though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally off topic:

Sorry to pop / plop in but my oh my, what’s up with the lot of you leaving me four threads behind?

But seriously, I just want to say that I missed all of you and that I’ve been honored to have this virtual family in my life ~ may the holiday season warm your souls, bring love to your hearts, and bless you all with all that this life has to offer (Pinterest, but you get the gist). I’ve been busy working my ass off (in no particular order: last covid free attorney at my firm, everyone but the Harkles divorcing, weather has been absolutely gorgeous so playing lots of golf) in order to fund the delayed Sussex v ANL London soirée.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to spending Christmas noshing on Chinese takeaway (Jewish tradition 😉) while catching up on the Harkles’ latest shenanigans.

xoxo 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought plasticine man Scabby worked for Harpers Bazaar US not Tatler!
Oh yes so he does ☺ oops 😁

Totally off topic:

Sorry to pop / plop in but my oh my, what’s up with the lot of you leaving me four threads behind?

But seriously, I just want to say that I missed all of you and that I’ve been honored to have this virtual family in my life ~ may the holiday season warm your souls, bring love to your hearts, and bless you all with all that this life has to offer (Pinterest, but you get the gist). I’ve been busy working my ass off (in no particular order: last covid free attorney at my firm, everyone but the Harkles divorcing, weather has been absolutely gorgeous so playing lots of golf) in order to fund the delayed Sussex v ANL London soirée.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to spending Christmas noshing on Chinese takeaway (Jewish tradition 😉) while catching up on the Harkles’ latest shenanigans.

xoxo 😘
Welcome back @Gidget we missed you 😀 have a roast chicken
936.gif

Lordy lordy, what crap these reporters utter

Meghan's writing style is horrible mushy stuff but I guess she could always try out for Mills & Boon 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Still no Christmas Card from Smegs? I know Royal Mail have big delays but she's cutting it a bit fine

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still no Christmas Card from Smegs? I know Royal Mail have big delays but she's cutting it a bit fine
🤣

Was it being delivered by a lorry currently parked up outside Dover?

Assuming we are getting a Harkle BOGOF of Christmas card and Podcast, I had a look at the best time to release your podcast. Apparently the most popular time is weekdays (Wednesday is popular) at 2 am, so the episode is ready for the morning commute to work. Second prize is 4 pm, so it's at the top of the podcast list for the commute home. So that would be 10 pm UK, if they are going for the LA 4pm commuter shift. Interesting to see if they are timing this for LA, New York or London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.