Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of her releasing what ever she's releasing eg. Christmas Card, podcast tonight or tomorrow is filling me with absolute rage. She's trying to overshadow HM The Queen and her Christmas day speech. I wish the media would embargo them till next year. The thirst coming from her is bleeping disgusting and if I wasnt in tier 4 I'd go smack her lights out!

As for hairy, he should be ashamed of himself letting her do stuff on Christmas Eve
To be fair to them this is probably their last year of being relevant so she's got to try everything. She's obviously going to announce their pregnancy and try and steal the glory from Jesus for this year. But once the alleged baby is born what do they then have to play? Apart from either a sick or god forbid their not that horrific, a death of a child there's nothing else they can play. They've used up all their shock tactics and no one really cares. Knowing their luck Gazza will probably die 10 minutes after their exclusive. Even im starting to majorly cringe at them now

Reactions: 21

Her PR people are hard at work. Interesting how she’s twisted the whole are you ok marlarky to something positive. Their royal cuntnesses and plastic scobie can act all they want but thankfully we can see through their tit 🤬🤬🤬
Is the royal purple colour accidental

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair to them this is probably their last year of being relevant so she's got to try everything. She's obviously going to announce their pregnancy and try and steal the glory from Jesus for this year. But once the alleged baby is born what do they then have to play? Apart from either a sick or god forbid their not that horrific, a death of a child there's nothing else they can play. They've used up all their shock tactics and no one really cares. Knowing their luck Gazza will probably die 10 minutes after their exclusive. Even im starting to majorly cringe at them now
If she is pregnant, to be honest who the hell is going to be interested? Nobody will see it, it'll give us all something to gossip about wondering if it was made in a lab & birthed by surrogate, but other than that who cares. People at the minute have far much more on their plates to deal with, none of which she gives any smidgeon of a flying duck about(despite her preachy statements to the contrary) so let her get on with it and make herself look even more of an utter narc than she is already.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Her PR people are hard at work. Interesting how she’s twisted the whole are you ok marlarky to something positive. Their royal cuntnesses and plastic scobie can act all they want but thankfully we can see through their tit 🤬🤬🤬
What about your sick old father Smeggy? And your half sister who has been attacked by your stans?
bleeping hypocritical bleep 😡

Reactions: 29
I’d laugh like duck if the dumb cunts had been sending HMQ pics of Archie and the palace published them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Marconi, you can get away with it because you are an Aussie. I would say the same of the Welsh as well.

I haven't paid much attention to narcissism angle on Meghan. I always saw her as the stereotypically arrogant American who knows best, steps on anyone in her way and everyone else is backward and need fixing. She reminds me of Madonna in a way, look at meeeee! :sick:
Too late! I've enrolled in an online course to help me develop an RP accent. I'll slough off all evidence of my convict origins.

Actually that's a lie. I like my Australian accent. And I'm very proud of my one convict ancestor.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d laugh like duck if the dumb cunts had been sending HMQ pics of Archie and the palace published them. 😂
Brilliant, yes, they didn't like being left out last time so centre of Brenda's desk right next to her right elbow during her speech will do just fine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brilliant, yes, they didn't like being left out last time so centre of Brenda's desk right next to her right elbow during her speech will do just fine 🤣🤣
And she can elbow it off the desk when talking about looking to the future and how much better next year will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And she can elbow it off the desk when talking about looking to the future and how much better next year will be.
Haha! Or else picks it up gingerly between finger and thumb (with the same look on her face as at the wedding when the American Reverend waffled on for months) then deposits it in the Launer situated on the floor under her chair 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get the no pictures of Archie thing. Every parent shows pictures of their kids and the grandchildren so it seems weird them hiding the lad like they have, its not healthy for him in the long term.

I suppose they could be compiling a photo diary, a year in the life of Archie sort of thing to sell to OK or Hello magazines.

When will they announce the pregnancy? Before or after the Queen's speech?

Reactions: 14
I want to be unblocked 😩 (in the Twitter sense, not an enema type unblocking)
Just send her a message, ittle envelope thing, saying you are one of the tattle. life group and not a troll.

SShe is bringing out her book and nothing stopping it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.