Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discussions now on Lorraine about a possible Christmas truce between the brothers.
I don't know why but I find this very difficult to believe. I can't see William holding out the olive branch after the way Harry has behaved this last several years but then again Harry needs them far more than they need him and they've proved this to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Defo a photo shopped picture
Look at the white line at bottom of her coat at the back edge
And shadow on the floor does not match up

Think it’s an old picture photo shopped
Unless she’s a vampire where’s her reflection in the glass behind
You could be on to something there 😃🧛‍♀️

I don't know why but I find this very difficult to believe. I can't see William holding out the olive branch after the way Harry has behaved this last several years but then again Harry needs them far more than they need him and they've proved this to him.
I agree. If he was my brother I wouldn't be in a hurry to make up especially after the rubbish published in Scabies awful book. William and Kate must have been deeply hurt by attacks from the Suckass duo and their nasty stans. The Harkles are spinning their PR again.

Reactions: 22
Discussions now on Lorraine about a possible Christmas truce between the brothers.
Just caught it - Roya Nikkah from the Sunday Times.

She said that relationship between Haz and William pretty frosty still according to her sources but both sides want to move away from the 'feud' headlines.

The presenter (Ranvir Singh who is normally a political editor) asked the key question about which side is briefing that the brothers are 'closer than ever'. Roya smiled and said that was an interesting question...

I agree. If he was my brother I wouldn't be in a hurry to make up especially after the rubbish published in Scabies awful book. William and Kate must have been deeply hurt by attacks from the Suckass duo and their nasty stans. The Harkles are spinning their PR again.
If it is true, then William truly is a noble soul. Harry has behaved like a c*nt of the first order towards William and Kate and if I were Wills it would be a cold day in hell before I’d use an olive branch to do anything other than beat Harry about the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Found an ideal outfit for Hazza to wear instead of his grey polo shirt - just need it in pale pink so he’d look like a pair of testicles!
Oh Pom, please do the honours and put Harry in a pink one!

8C8A7870-2D38-47EF-95E0-8C2857D9E75D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If it is true, then William truly is a noble soul. Harry has behaved like a c*nt of the first order towards William and Kate and if I were Wills it would be a cold day in hell before I’d use an olive branch to do anything other than beat Harry about the head.
Hazza is 100% out but I guess they can chat about the football..

Zero chance Harry is told anything about the RF these days or any actual news of Kate or the children.

Lainey Gossip is hinting Harkles Christmas card & woke cast is coming today... With bonus pregnancy reveal is the hint.

• Sick
  • Wow
Found an ideal outfit for Hazza to wear instead of his grey polo shirt - just need it in pale pink so he’d look like a pair of testicles!
Oh Pom, please do the honours and put Harry in a pink one!

View attachment 357400
Bell end trousers just perfect for the bell end Harry ... How do those models keep a straight face? :D

• Haha
I bet H is homesick, especially now. He will be missing his Grandmother, regardless of being royal they always appeared to each other's company and that of his aunts, cousins etc.
He is sensitive and insecure and will be hurt by what he reads about himself.
Meg needs to tighten her hold on him and will only do on by getting pregnant again....but that won't keep him forever.
They will split.....eventually.

Reactions: 25
Hazza is 100% out but I guess they can chat about the football..

Zero chance Harry is told anything about the RF these days or any actual news of Kate or the children.

Lainey Gossip is hinting Harkles Christmas card & woke cast is coming today... With bonus pregnancy reveal is the hint.
Oo she could decorate her moon bump as a Christmas pudding!

• Haha
İf you're interested in examination of narcissist behaviour this is the latest in the series. This one focuses on the decision to step back from TRF in January....

Reactions: 13
Tbh I don’t really know much about narcissists but does a narcissist actually know they are one or do they think their behaviour is perfectly normal?

Reactions: 17
Tbh I don’t really know much about narcissists but does a narcissist actually know they are one or do they think their behaviour is perfectly normal?
İ've often wondered that too. İ think the implication is that they will deny everything, believing themselves to be more self-important and entitled than everyone else, rejecting all good advice with zero self-awareness. So yes they think their controlling behaviour is normal and they probably are not aware they are one. A severe personality disorder....

Well they better cut him off completely then!! No titles, no mummies trust fund, no nothing!!
Agreed. Who else would leave a job and expect to keep all the perks of the job? You would have to have an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

I guess Hazno thinks everything will continue because he was born into it but he really needs to be cut lose so that he realizes the full implications of quitting. The Queen should have done that when they left and it annoys me that they've had a full year sponging, doing no work and setting up greedy deals trading on their royal titles.

Hazno will only realise what he has lost when he no longer receives any help from anyone. He's a spoilt baby man child who has also lost the love and support of the British people because he called us racist. He needs to learn that there are consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oo she could decorate her moon bump as a Christmas pudding!
Obviously the back, crack and sac version rofl.

Gosh, Pom Bear will be kept busy tonight! For those who don't follow the scum that is Katie Price, Pom Bear is also moonlighting over there on that thread. Harrumph, mark my words, she's be burnt out by Xmas Eve, I'm telling ya!!!

Nothing! Someone posted it in a Facebook group I’m in, apparently it’s the latest fashion! 😄
My fashion shopping these days consists of a quick shufty in George once I've done the fortnightly Asda shop. If that "fashion" item doesn't make it to the rails between the 7 pairs of sox for a fiver and the smoking jacket for a tenner ( not tena, sheesh!) then sadly Mr SoS wont be sporting it I'm afraid!

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm Australian: that's really hurtful. Sob. Sob.
Oh Marconi, you can get away with it because you are an Aussie. I would say the same of the Welsh as well.

I haven't paid much attention to narcissism angle on Meghan. I always saw her as the stereotypically arrogant American who knows best, steps on anyone in her way and everyone else is backward and need fixing. She reminds me of Madonna in a way, look at meeeee! :sick:

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.