Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just send her a message, ittle envelope thing, saying you are one of the tattle. life group and not a troll.

SShe is bringing out her book and nothing stopping it.
Annoyingly I can’t because no envelope shows up due to the blocking, I know she has other accounts but I’m not sure which are genuine

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 10
If she is pregnant, to be honest who the hell is going to be interested? Nobody will see it, it'll give us all something to gossip about wondering if it was made in a lab & birthed by surrogate, but other than that who cares. People at the minute have far much more on their plates to deal with, none of which she gives any smidgeon of a flying duck about(despite her preachy statements to the contrary) so let her get on with it and make herself look even more of an utter narc than she is already.
Isn't it odd that as she (for it is certainly her campaign) has added more over-egging to the PR/Love Us Markle pudding over this past year Covid has kept pace, in fact Covid is nudging her aside and trampling her in it's dust.
Even now, in her final push to cram as much "We are fab,look at us and give us money" stuff into the media from her various PR crews Covid has similarly ramped up the pressure with new strains and(just like her) is refusing to duck off. It's almost like even Covid is anti Markle and not prepared to let her fulfill her dream of world domination.
Somebody up there hates her as much as we do and is pissing on her chips big time by making sure the world has more important stuff to deal with.

Think about it, had Covid(spit) not rampaged across the planet we'd be up to our ears in 90% Markle PR shite making the headlines day after day afte day. Inundated with sugar to the point of diabetes enduring "Are you Ok"s and shining lights and new noses and wavy hands and bump watch.
Good grief, it's like a battle between her PR and Covid.

I'm rambling aren't I? God I'm tired and not even the usual extended family festivities to look forward to so I can get pissed and have my annual handbags at dawn with my sisters and bros over incidents lost in the mists of time.

OK, just a blip, I'm over it. Now where were we? Ohyeah, they're still cunts.:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
xnas.jpg

Is this dreadful effort really their card?
So bleeping fake. That could be any hired child actor!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s been released by Mayhew. Squaddies being pushed to spend more cash on this charity lol. More smoke and mirrors....

And how old is that child??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I wasn't expecting that! 😲

So we still don’t know what Archie looks like!
Well played! 👏

PS had to ensure they mentioned the donation, though... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also....bad timing just as we’ve all just been told about the new tiers. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The week of the last court update in November Megz was supposed to release something for Mayhew which got pulled.

I guess the Xmas Etch-a-Sketch is the apology....

• Haha
Just send her a message, ittle envelope thing, saying you are one of the tattle. life group and not a troll.

SShe is bringing out her book and nothing stopping it.
Any troll could say that though. @ a.nonny.mouse . Tell her Freda sent you to tell her smeggy's a bleep.:m

Too late! I've enrolled in an online course to help me develop an RP accent. I'll slough off all evidence of my convict origins.

Actually that's a lie. I like my Australian accent. And I'm very proud of my one convict ancestor.
Any Drop Bear stories? Scarey little shits aren't they?:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 358234
Is this dreadful effort really their card?
So bleeping fake. That could be any hired child actor!
The child looks to be the same age as Louis and doesn't bear any resemblance to the Duck Rabbit nappy-full one-year-old. Doria is channelling Catherine with her photography skills. The picture is reminiscent of a Ladybird illustration for families from the '60s. Maybe it is as Bookworm 2 says and they are not able to show the real A because of surrogate restrictions- hence the generic ginger-haired boy child. Fake...Fail....

Archie sure has grown in height and hair since May 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 358255
And she sure looks crazy about the eyes......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The child looks to be the same age as Louis and doesn't bear any resemblance to the Duck Rabbit nappy-full one-year-old. Doria is channelling Catherine with her photography skills. The picture is reminiscent of a Ladybird illustration for families from the '60s. Maybe it is as Bookworm 2 says and they are not able to show the real A because of surrogate restrictions- hence the generic ginger-haired boy child. Fake...Fail....

And she sure looks crazy about the eyes......
Absolutely right. Either that or there really is something ‘wrong’ with Archie which a normal photograph would reveal. No disrespect to anyone except Smeg, who really couldn’t bear it if her perfect image was spoiled!

Reactions: 22
Even if anyone did care about that, very dated looking, card. Covid and Christmas will lead the headlines and its looking like a brexit deal may be about to be done. The media would look pathetic if they made a big deal about the card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.