Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the firm regret not listening to Meagain's batshit crazy sister. She maybe batshit but she was right.

Reactions: 21
Yes! I really disliked Samantha Markle popping up constantly before (and after) the wedding with her shameless attempts at publicity and attention but now it seems she really was telling the truth about Meghan. She knew what she was like and has seen her patterns of destructive behaviour and her lies and tantrums before time and time again but most people dismissed her as bitter and having an axe to grind. I see her now as less bitter, more desperate for Meghan not to pull the wool again as she’s watched her do a lot over the years. It’s fascinating.

Reactions: 21
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opi...why-members-of-the-royal-family-cant-live-in/

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/01/unskilled-foreigners-seek-move-to-canada/

if they try to jump the immigration queue for Canada, it will be a scandalous insult to all those who wait years for a visa. she could qualify as a landed immigrant because of having been employed there previously but Harry doesn’t qualify on his own. Lots of media comment starting about this. I just don’t see how these snowflakes can just quit their job and expect to emigrate to any country they wish. The rest os us can’t do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I don't necessarily think now that she will keep her popularity in america. The royal fans are only interested in the working ones. From the articles I've read americans seem genuinely shocked at what she's done. A lot of the people that have been said to be helping her have made clear they aren't. She'll also find her new found celebrity friends will start taking a step back because a lot of them have/ want OBEs, MBEs and knighthoods. They only want to associate with proper royals for their own gain.
Hi there, I'm currently in the US and trust me, everyone here is just as stunned and disgusted at the crap this dramatic tart pulled. I grew up in a country formerly under British rule so know the monarchy and Royal Family well myself. However, even if Americans aren't as well versed about the monarchy and rules, the way they went about this is stunning and beyond disrespectful. It's all over the news here too.

And most people globally have only respect for the Queen not some conniving, fraudulent fame bleep. She is an unknown and is going to see this stunt she has pulled will have the opposite effect she was hoping for. The trademarking of Sussex Royal says it all and lays bare what this chick is about and truly had planned from the start. I pray to God the Queen strips the Duchess of Sussex title from her then the trademark will all be for naught. I think she ought to pay back all that she gained monetarily from her time as a Royal and pay the taxpayers back for all the money she cheated them of. That's really what she has done. And no, she cannot have her cake and eat it too. Either you're all the way in as a Royal or you're OUT. Not a Royal, no titles, no benefits, no security and not a dime from the British taxpayer ever again.

I feel the only reason Harry is sticking around and trying to accommodate the witch's dramatics is because they have a child together and she must be playing up the drama to get her way and leave the UK. She is a supposed "actress" after all and I use that term sarcastically. I truly believe if they never had a kid, he'd be trying to get out of this doomed marriage right away. She's manipulative, narcissistic and is only interested in money and fame. Thing is before she met Harry, most of us in the US and the rest of the world never even bloody heard of her either.

I could sense from the wedding onward that she was in fact, disingenuous and pretentious. She thought she would become the most famous and loved royal in the world marrying Harry but all she has shown is that she is weak, pathetic and self-serving.

Yes, I do feel Harry needs to take some responsibility too but I have a feeling he is just playing along to pacify her so he can see his son. Her leaving Archie in Canada whilst she snuck back to London for that short stint shows that she has planned this out and is using Archie to manipulate Harry. She is more hated now than ever before and she will soon see that. America and Canada will not welcome her. Trust me, we don't want her here either. We've already been dealing with one delusional narcissist for the bloody last 3 years. We don't need another.

She may know some famous people but she is a Z-list actress that no one knew of. And with how she has conducted herself in the last week, she is going to see more Americans and celebrities distancing themselves from her. They already are in fact.

I also know the Queen is an experienced negotiator and brilliantly smart. I think she is about to lay something forward that will rip away any hopes Meghan had of monetizing and disrespecting the Royal Family. The Queen, I feel, is doing what she can to not lose and abandon her grandson but I think she is untouchable and will somehow, some way rip away what Meghan thinks she has gotten away with. Looks like her sister was right about this witch after all.

Meghan cannot outsmart the Queen and I bet what she puts forward will show bloody Meghan who really Is Queen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opi...why-members-of-the-royal-family-cant-live-in/

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/01/unskilled-foreigners-seek-move-to-canada/

if they try to jump the immigration queue for Canada, it will be a scandalous insult to all those who wait years for a visa. she could qualify as a landed immigrant because of having been employed there previously but Harry doesn’t qualify on his own. Lots of media comment starting about this. I just don’t see how these snowflakes can just quit their job and expect to emigrate to any country they wish. The rest os us can’t do it
What's the situation when you live abroad for only 6 months of the year?

Reactions: 4
I think the queen knows that divorce is on the horizon so she kinda just letting this play, letting little Miss meagain think she's won.

Away from everything Harry will become disillusioned with the brain dead Hollywood lifestyle Megan plans to lead, then come home crying to nanny and want to be reinstated as a working royal. She's already killed him! He's so dead inside

Reactions: 13
Harry is going to find life over the pond in Canada a very quiet existence, with no one he actually knows nearby, nobody to have a beer with, just a yogatastic sycophantic friend of Megan’s and a bunch of snowy trees.

Even in LA he’s going to be out of his depth and really just another sleb schlepping about trying to hustle his non existent wares.

Megan on the other hand thinks people will be actually bloody curtsying to her on a daily basis in Starbucks, and quite possibly this is the only reason she’s actually done this.... no Other Royal’s in sight so she by definition is the senior Royal and can ‘go first’ through a door for once 😆😉🙂
I assume that since they've now "resigned" from royal duties, they won't be carrying out their (newly-appointed) roles as Commonwealth Youth Ambassadors anymore.

I'm bitterly disappointed by this. They could have done so much to shine a spotlight on worthy causes, and Harry has such an affinity for Botswana - I really think he would have found it to be fulfilling. Instead, they seem destined to become frivolous D-list celebs. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This all Duchy of Cornwall thing... There will come a time when William, as Prince of Wales, will become duke of Cornwall. Isn’t he going to need the money to fund his family? Is Harry going to be financed by his brother?

Reactions: 8
Thing is even if the Queen was mad as hell we the public would hear very little about it. She never ever airs her dirty laundry in public. She will insist they put on a united front. I don't think we will ever really know what was said to dumb haz and his money grabbing wife.
They've created this whole mess, if meghan wasn't hated before she sure is now. They both are tone deaf.

Reactions: 11

Meghan was banned from conference calling in for fear of people eavesdropping.... Blimey, they've got the measurement of her more than initially thought I think 🤔🤔🤔
Not surprised, she is an idiot for thinking they would allow it, she couldn't be more naive towards privacy and security if she tried. It's common sense a conversation of that nature couldn't be held over a phone. They've probably also caught on her PR are charlatans and will sell anything going.

I think the queen will be quite careful to make sure everything is covered her end should anything go wrong due to Meghan's complete disregard of how to conduct her affairs. Royals were blamed for diana and they won't want that again. Though I doubt anyone will care about what Megs is doing, she is boring at the best of times.

Reactions: 7
I'm still shocked :oops: about Harry acting like Meghan's agent to the Disney CEO.
I mean, how does a real life Prince get to a point where he is pitching for an "actress" to get a voiceover gig? It's so beneath him to do that.
I think he's forgotten who he is (he's only blooming Royalty!), and more importantly, who Meghan is (a literal nobody).
When you see how often she did stuff like this, that constant insidious message that 'I'm more important that you, H' must have chipped away at his self-confidence. This video is just such a clear depiction of her behaviour and the subtitles are spot on (not sure if it's been posted here before):

I'm hoping that by the end of the week, we have more clarity from BP about the new arrangements. There's just so much reading between the lines (while I do so love the subtle shade from Her Majesty! :love:) and I'd really like to have something more concrete from them about the next steps.
It's obviously not something they can conclude rapidly as there's so much at stake, but they have to give some more information soon just to slow down the negative media coverage.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm still shocked :oops: about Harry acting like Meghan's agent to the Disney CEO.
I mean, how does a real life Prince get to a point where he is pitching for an "actress" to get a voiceover gig? It's so beneath him to do that.
I think he's forgotten who he is (he's only blooming Royalty!), and more importantly, who Meghan is (a literal nobody).
When you see how often she did stuff like this, that constant insidious message that 'I'm more important that you, H' must have chipped away at his self-confidence. This video is just such a clear depiction of her behaviour and the subtitles are spot on (not sure if it's been posted here before):

I'm hoping that by the end of the week, we have more clarity from BP about the new arrangements. There's just so much reading between the lines (while I do so love the subtle shade from Her Majesty! :love:) and I'd really like to have something more concrete from them about the next steps.
It's obviously not something they can conclude rapidly as there's so much at stake, but they have to give some more information soon just to slow down the negative media coverage.
I am shocked by that video. Shocked. And I got angry at my husband one day because he forgot to introduce me at one of his work dos: maybe I should have done that instead of silently seething 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Rude little witch.

ETA, I mean Nutmeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I just really hope the BRF leaves the Cambridge children alone and doesn’t bring them out again to counter negative press because of uncle and auntie Dumbarton.

Reactions: 4
I heard someone today say Meghan is clearly trying to become queen of Canada 😂

I know they can’t but could you imagine if that’s what they were trying to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.