Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gagging to find out how the RF are going to deal with Meghan. Interesting to read today that the bookies are slashing the odds on divorce over next few years. I just hope for Harry's sake he manages to extricate himself from her clutches.

Reactions: 6
Breaking news....Reuters are saying Meggie didn't dial in to yesterday's summit meeting. It wasn't deemed necessary.
You are just not that important Meg 😲

Reactions: 13
Breaking news....Reuters are saying Meggie didn't dial in to yesterday's summit meeting. It wasn't deemed necessary.
If it wasn't important enough for her to be there in person, then she's no right expecting to dial in.

Reactions: 11
Noooo. Were they?
That’s the impression lots of people had, at least. Megs probably thought they would get the commonwealth as soon as she reached 11 million followers on Instagram 🤪

They probably listened to that old adagium ‘don’t negotiate with blackmailers’. She made perfectly clear what she wanted through her website and mouthpieces. They probably also know she wants a hard Megxit so she can sell her story to the highest bidder. They are probably only looking out for Harry (which is far more than he deserves after he treated his family this way).

But the story didn’t leak in the U.K. it leaked in America. No British tabloids reported on it.

Also the friend of Kate’s he was allegedly having an affair with was pictured with him and Kate in Norfolk last week (alongside her husband).
I have heard that she has links to Lainy as in Lainy’s Gossip. I think the story first appeared there.

Reactions: 5
But is quite happy to be funded by them 😤 duck of meghan
Absolutely -

Thanks for nothing - Next
I think this is a combination of the Queen just wanting Harry to be happy, having learnt from her own sister and children that not accommodating family desires doesn’t work.

But also, the Queen and the Royal Family must be seen to be accommodating and giving Meghan what she wants, so that when the inevitable divorce happens and the interviews happen, the Royal Family can turn around and clearly show they bent over backwards to support her and please her - unlike what happened with Diana. So Meghan will just look like a spoilt petulant brat, at least to the British, the Americans will just believe anything that comes out of her mouth because they don’t understand the monarchy and the system of the truth either.
I absolutely do not agree here. I do not think the monarchy need to show they have bent over backwards with MeAgain. Diana had been married to Charles for over 15 years and produced an heir and spare and worked her socks off on behalf of the British public. Me Again has done sod all but spend our cash and preach. The queen needs to keep the British public in favour, not the yanks in anyway shape or form. America's opinion is not applicable here what-so-ever.

Well you have to realize that southern California is a land unto its own. Us plebs in the rest of the country have no use for her. She’s a disgusting social climber that is destroying a family and tearing relationships apart. This piece of tit is using her woe is me act to play Harry and that is despicable. duck her and hope to god she stays the duck in Canada. We don’t want her here.
That's David Beckham gone then!

Reactions: 8
I read that it was because it was a private meeting and knowing Meghan she would have been recording it with her lawyer present ready to record soundbites to feed to the media. Thankfully the RF are not quite so naive as to let her do that.

Reactions: 22
James o'brien is so desperate to get an interview with meghan. He's licking her clit everyday talking about how racist people are and that people don't like megan because she wanted the royal staff to call her meghan

• Haha
James o'brien is so desperate to get an interview with meghan. He's licking her clit everyday talking about how racist people are and that people don't like megan because she wanted the royal staff to call her meghan
James o brien is soooooo odious. I can’t bear him. He’s lower than piers for my tolerance levels 😂

Reactions: 5
Why does she address every negative story and turn it round in her favour? ‘I was not banned, it was not necessary for me to dial in’ seriously if you knew the stories were bullshit why not just ignore it and let it go? Get on with your non-royal life? She must be so insecure to have to address EVERYTHING.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Why does she address every negative story and turn it round in her favour? ‘I was not banned, it was not necessary for me to dial in’ seriously if you knew the stories were bullshit why not just ignore it and let it go? Get on with your non-royal life? She must be so insecure to have to address EVERYTHING.
Probably because she has a personality disorder and can’t help herself. It’s why the sheen is slipping so badly I think. She can’t stand not having total control that she’s even needing to control bits that don’t matter and have it blow up in her face

Reactions: 11
Probably because she has a personality disorder and can’t help herself. It’s why the sheen is slipping so badly I think. She can’t stand not having total control that she’s even needing to control bits that don’t matter and have it blow up in her face
She absolutely must have some sort of disorder to care so much about something so insignificant.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.