Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry is going to find life over the pond in Canada a very quiet existence, with no one he actually knows nearby, nobody to have a beer with, just a yogatastic sycophantic friend of Megan’s and a bunch of snowy trees.

Even in LA he’s going to be out of his depth and really just another sleb schlepping about trying to hustle his non existent wares.

Megan on the other hand thinks people will be actually bloody curtsying to her on a daily basis in Starbucks, and quite possibly this is the only reason she’s actually done this.... no Other Royal’s in sight so she by definition is the senior Royal and can ‘go first’ through a door for once 😆😉🙂
I think he will be lonely in Canada...back in the UK, he has friends that he can trust although who knows how often he sees them now. In Canada, he won't have anyone apart from Meghan.

Reactions: 8
I think he will be lonely in Canada...back in the UK, he has friends that he can trust although who knows how often he sees them now. In Canada, he won't have anyone apart from Meghan.
Yep lonely in Canada and miserable as sin once they get to LA - you only have to look at her greasy bunch of advisers to see the horrors Harry will have to contend with out there.
He’ll be back, poor/stupid sod, but probably minus Archie.
What a massive duck up the whole thing is.

Reactions: 12
Let's sit back and see it all unravel, Samantha Markle and William can say "I told you so" to them and the public

Reactions: 12
The press release says they plan to no longer rely on public funds. So if public funds paid for their house reno and their wedding will they be paying that back? Is Granny going to let them keep the cottage and pretend they are “making it on their own”?

Reactions: 5
I think William and Kate have their own issues to worry about - felt very disappointed by that if true

• Wow
I don’t think he will divorce Meghan I think they will love being over there.
I genuinely don’t think we will see them again.
Americans may not be as accommodating to us brits anymore mind.
Harry will be bored shitless in Canada, helping her flog Sussex-branded crap. He has no idea the reality of the trade he is making.

Reactions: 9
I think William and Kate have their own issues to worry about - felt very disappointed by that if true
No it’s not true. Rumour has it William planted the story as a test for Meghan and so when the story broke he knew it came from her. Probably why the brothers have fallen out.

Reactions: 22
No it’s not true. Rumour has it William planted the story as a test for Meghan and so when the story broke he knew it came from her. Probably why the brothers have fallen out.
Jeez they have too much time - seems a bit of a ridiculous story to plant - very damaging to your integrity

I dont think for one minute Her Maj is a pushover. Steely eyed granny 😉
This is a woman who's reign surpasses that of Victoria. I can't see her letting Meghan destroy what shes devoted her life and soul to. The fact that there are details still to be agreed means this isnt quite the walk over it appears to be from that statement IMO

Reactions: 13
They’ll be another baby, followed by a divorce. Meghan will move into US politics. My prediction is that her long term aim is to be the first female President.
The only thing I'm surprised about is that this all happened now, and not after the second baby.

People were saying right from the start the us presidency was her end goal

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jeez they have too much time - seems a bit of a ridiculous story to plant - very damaging to your integrity
But the story didn’t leak in the U.K. it leaked in America. No British tabloids reported on it.

Also the friend of Kate’s he was allegedly having an affair with was pictured with him and Kate in Norfolk last week (alongside her husband).

Reactions: 14
I find the sussexes to be a strange way of referring to them in an official statement. They aren’t sussexes, they’re Windsors or Mountbatten-Windsors. Very tabloid style writing.

Reactions: 2
I find the sussexes to be a strange way of referring to them in an official statement. They aren’t sussexes, they’re Windsors or Mountbatten-Windsors. Very tabloid style writing.
Could have just written ginge and cringe we'd still know who she was on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So the Canadian tax payers are going to have to fund their security now! I'm sorry Canada, I'm so sorry that you now have to put up with this vile soul sucking, little leach from your crazy next door neighbours.

You must have real power to be able to piss off the most chilled people on the planet, they're planning on rioting because of her! 😂

Reactions: 10
My fiance and I are bleeping livid about this. We are in Canada. We do not want them here.
I feel your pain. My mate lives in Totonto and she's tearing her hair out at the idea of whinge and ginge hanging around like a bad smell. It was bad enough that markle once dated our Rory McIlroy (golf hero) who my mate adores.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One of the anti Meghan YouTubers worked out earlier that her relationships average 2 years, then she ghosts them completely.
Means H has run his course. It's clear she has no genuine love for him, you just don't do what she's done to a man if you love him.
Under normal circumstances, she could move on and trade up, but she underestimates how public her exposure has been.
Men worldwide will be hanging garlic over their front doors.
I don't know about that.Diana had no problem pulling sqillionaires after her divorce from chas. I suppose it depends on your priorites though and megxit's is money and fame, so who knows.

Sparkles dated Rory??? How did I not know this?!
Yep. Briefly I think, but she made sure it was immortalised with pictures.😉
The gal gets around.

oops forgot the link.

• Wow
First time poster etc

I think they won’t be called HRH anymore but will still hold the title of duke and duchess of Sussex. Wallis Simpson was called the Duchess of Windsor. So H&M will probably get away with those titles but not that of HRH.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.