Harry & Meghan #5 Duke and Duchess of Hazard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers still not over the fact she ‘ghosted’ him. He met her for a drink once, and has been cashing in on it ever since. Get a bleeping grip piers
So? He explained it in the article if you read it. And you're also in the wrong forum. go back to adoring hypocrites and assholes in another forum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So? He explained it in the article if you read it. And you're also in the wrong forum. go back to adoring hypocrites and assholes in another forum.
If you see my other posts in this thread I’m no Meghan fan. Piers has been milking using their names since day one for his own exposure. He’s as much of a twit as Meghan

ive also commented in this thread it wasnt fair to call people racist just because they don’t like her.

also, it’s a forum, where people can have opinions. If you don’t like it.... scroll on

Reactions: 11
Probably because she has a personality disorder and can’t help herself. It’s why the sheen is slipping so badly I think. She can’t stand not having total control that she’s even needing to control bits that don’t matter and have it blow up in her face
Yeah, I just saw that. Exactly, why must she CARE for every little crap. It just validates she has some sort of personality disorder to keep defending her frail ego ALL.THE.TIME.

I mean it makes sense that the Queen and Charles and Wills didn't want her on the phone call because i mean she literally back stabbed them all, and she wasn't EVEN IN THE COUNTRY to face them. lol ....she cowardly ran back to Canada and used poor Archie as an excuse and manipulate. And yea, i totally see that they didn't want her on the phone call because it might be recorded or there's someone there listening. HELLO?? WHO CAN TRUST HER NOW?? OR IF THEY EVER DID?

If you see my other posts in this thread I’m no Meghan fan. Piers has been milking using their names since day one for his own exposure. He’s as much of a twit as Meghan

ive also commented in this thread it wasnt fair to call people racist just because they don’t like her.

also, it’s a forum, where people can have opinions. If you don’t like it.... scroll on
Piers is just being himself. He's not milking her for anything lol. He's speaking up, just like you just defended that you are also speaking up lol

how ironic to tell me that you have an opinion, MEANWHILE, you won't let Piers have his? LOOOL

I think you should listen to your own advise ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah, I just saw that. Exactly, why must she CARE for every little crap. It just validates she has some sort of personality disorder to keep defending her frail ego ALL.THE.TIME.

I mean it makes sense that the Queen and Charles and Wills didn't want her on the phone call because i mean she literally back stabbed them all, and she wasn't EVEN IN THE COUNTRY to face them. lol ....she cowardly ran back to Canada and used poor Archie as an excuse and manipulate. And yea, i totally see that they didn't want her on the phone call because it might be recorded or there's someone there listening. HELLO?? WHO CAN TRUST HER NOW?? OR IF THEY EVER DID?
I just googled Meghan Markle NPD and this came up. FACTS. And this person wrote this in November!

I just googled Meghan Markle NPD and this came up. FACTS. And this person wrote this in November!
Sorry I messed up the photo order

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sorry I messed up the photo order
Yeah, there's massive writings about her and her NPD all over Google. Even some dude who says he's a narcissist said, she's a massive narc lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Piers is just being himself. He's not milking her for anything lol. He's speaking up, just like you just defended that you are also speaking up lol

how ironic to tell me that you have an opinion, MEANWHILE, you won't let Piers have his? LOOOL

I’ve not criticised anyone’s opinion on here? Piers is making money from his opinion and the fact he went for a drink with her once. Sorry if your a piers fan we don’t have to all like him 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Let's not turn against one another dear Tattle Sisters, we are here for the same thing

Reactions: 18
I’ve not criticised anyone’s opinion on here? Piers is making money from his opinion and the fact he went for a drink with her once. Sorry if your a piers fan we don’t have to all like him 👍
I hate piers. He’s a head bellend waffle mouth. He’s right on this one though 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Very shrewd of the Royal Family to not let Meghan dial in to the meeting. She definitely would have been recording it so that she could leak to the press later. I’m glad they can see exactly what they’re dealing with!

The monarchy is such an important institution. They are a formidable opponent for a jumped up actress and Meghan will not come out on top. It made me laugh because she must have been furious when she realised she had been excluded.

Reactions: 14
I’m not for one minute disagreeing with what he’s written. I just said that he’s constantly piping up about meeting her for a drink that one time

Reactions: 6
I find him hilarious and he's always on the money on stuff especially about his Meghan rants :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I also love Shallon!! She's always on point and she has a psychological twist on her points too.

• Heart
Probably because she has a personality disorder and can’t help herself. It’s why the sheen is slipping so badly I think. She can’t stand not having total control that she’s even needing to control bits that don’t matter and have it blow up in her face
She definitely has a personality disorder, it’s called cerebral narcissism. Classic signals from her.

Reading between the lines it sounds like Justin Trudeau is balking slightly at the vast amount it is going to take to provide security for these two. It is trickier than they thought. Prince Charles' wealth comes from the Duchy of Cornwall so residents of Cornwall/UK might have something to say about funding a Canadian lifestyle. And really why should Canadian citizens have to do it? Harry's legacy from Diana, though it sounds a lot, in the grand scheme of things could almost entirely go on security detail.

Reactions: 13
I like to think of myself as quite a chilled out person normally. But I’m so triggered by this MEXIT episode 😂 I think it’s because I feel that vulnerability and mental illness (Harry) is being exploited by narcissism (Meghan) and I’ve had experiences like that in my own life. I also object to the issue of a partner involving themselves in their spouses relations with their family. I think that’s a real no go unless the circumstances are exceptional and even then it’s so delicate. I also object to the accusations of racism because I think they undermine real racism. Kate Mid got tit press and they went for all her family too. It’s part of the game. Kate and wills have figured out how to play it right and have struck a balance but I guarantee she had an awful time getting to where she is now. Meghan (probably the narcissism) has no stamina. And can’t hack the rudeness. Which is FINE, the press IS rude, but that’s the gig unfortunately.

Reactions: 21
Reading between the lines it sounds like Justin Trudeau is balking slightly at the vast amount it is going to take to provide security for these two. It is trickier than they thought. Prince Charles' wealth comes from the Duchy of Cornwall so residents of Cornwall/UK might have something to say about funding a Canadian lifestyle. And really why should Canadian citizens have to do it? Harry's legacy from Diana, though it sounds a lot, in the grand scheme of things could almost entirely go on security detail.
Trrudeau is another 'woke' comrade. He's using Meghan to clean up his own 'black face' fiasco that he's done because she's half black lol..
people make me sick at how much manipulation they're doing to be famous and powerful LOL

Reactions: 10
I am shocked by that video. Shocked. And I got angry at my husband one day because he forgot to introduce me at one of his work dos: maybe I should have done that instead of silently seething 😅

How will you cope if you are not introduced AND If you are not asked if you are OK?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know if MM is a racist (although she did refer to our universities as "too pale, male and stale"), but she is for sure a xenophobe. Her obvious disgust has been plain to see the few times she has been forced to encounter British muggles and get out and about among them. duck her.
I also think JM is as much to blame for this whole situation. She has been MM's co-conspirator throughout. Add in MA and what/whoever is behind SoHo House. They are all in this together.

Very shrewd of the Royal Family to not let Meghan dial in to the meeting. She definitely would have been recording it so that she could leak to the press later. I’m glad they can see exactly what they’re dealing with!

The monarchy is such an important institution. They are a formidable opponent for a jumped up actress and Meghan will not come out on top. It made me laugh because she must have been furious when she realised she had been excluded.
Exactly!! She’s shown immediately that she leaks everything by leaking that she wasn’t ignored and decided herself not to dial in. The Royals HATE leakers!!!

Reactions: 5
Why should another country pay for their security, they want to leave pay it themselves.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.