Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent Pom ❀ think there's a little Weener Richmond missing there! 🀣 congrats Mrs chicken lady on your VIP. Must be awful to have it, then have it taken away, am sure Smerkin knows that feeling all too well these days! 🀣
Thank you πŸ€—πŸ˜˜β€ xx
Loooool I was going to put a Richmond but seeing as Just_Me is naked I thought I best spare any blushes πŸ˜„πŸ™‚ xx
Loooool πŸ˜„ yep No VIP for Smerkin. πŸ˜„ x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
According to the Express the Harkles have hired 12 people to help them with PR this year πŸ˜ƒ unbelievable.

12 bloody hell 😁 and yet they keep getting it wrong.

They must've spent a fortune on PR since they left the royal family. Perhaps even a couple of million.πŸ™„
Just imagine what that money could've been better spent on! You know something like a real charity 😑

Why are the palace letting them carry on with their selfish ways? They are chucking money away.

Just one look at plastic scabies Twitter shows that many are taken in by the Harkles and believe everything in 'The Crown' is accurate 🀯 this is doing enormous damage to the monarchy.

I really believe that plastic scabies is out to destroy the monarchy under cover of being a so called royal reporter. 😑🀬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
According to the Express the Harkles have hired 12 people to help them with PR this year πŸ˜ƒ unbelievable.

They must've spent a fortune on PR since they left the royal family. Perhaps even a couple of million.πŸ™„
Just imagine what that money could've been better spent on! You know something like a real charity 😑

Why are the palace letting them carry on with their selfish ways? They are chucking money away.

Just one look at plastic scabies Twitter shows that many are taken in by the Harkles and believe everything in 'The Crown' is accurate 🀯 this is doing enormous damage to the monarchy.

I really believe that plastic scabies is out to destroy the monarchy under cover of being a so called royal reporter. 😑🀬
Brings a whole new meaning to 'The Dirty Dozen'. Appropriate both ways, either trying to clear up their crap or, for some reason, giving them extremely bad advice so they carry on digging their own holes even deeper. So they can then charge them a fortune by trying to make out they're helping them is my guess, cos they're both so thick they can't see the wood for the trees!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
12381r98.png

ANOTHER PR piece. is this their way of asking the Queen for money?

sorry it's a screenshot. i didn't want to click on it and give them view counts 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 316867

sorry it's a screenshot. i didn't want to click on it and give them view counts 😈
The Queen probably has to feign interest in a child she doesn't know at all in their alloted 5 minute slots 😜

As for William and Kate they probably couldn't care less about Archiedoll given that Hazno has ignored their children.

If he was my brother I'd tell him to do one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 316867

Haha, what's the result they want to achieve from that bit of guff? To prove Archiedoll does exist, and they're in touch with great gan gan Brenda & don't ignore her? What a load of twatwaffle, so what, it's about time every body else that paid for their wedding saw a glimpse of the boy to be honest.

The Queen probably has to feign interest in a child she doesn't know at all in their alloted 5 minute slots 😜

As for William and Kate they probably couldn't care less about Archiedoll given that Hazno has ignored their children.

If he was my brother I'd tell him to do one!
I am disgusted not only has he ignored their children, he seems to have ghosted them completely after previously having a close relationship with them. How are the kids expected to understand that, it's horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Given the revolving door they seem to have with staff, this dozen will quickly turn to a single digit soon enough.
Rinse and repeat πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MM is also claiming (Daily Telegraph) that two senior royals advised MM to write to her father, and they suggest Charles and Camilla are the ones responsible!

I am confused that C&C helped them.... why on earth would they? The amount of lies she's spewing out of her mouth. let me rephrase: the amount of lies she spit out and swallow them back in. :sick: :sick: :sick:

I am having a hard time keeping up with all of this! is that her end game? to make everyone confused so in the end she can say whatever she wants and people will only remember that?

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974
Congrats @50sGirl on another great title.

It would be a mistake to use any personal videos they have if they show other Royals without gaining permission first (Netflix lawyers would know this). If megacunt thinks the MoS lawyers are mean then she really doesn’t want to mess with the fuckers who represent HMQ. That would be a bloodbath! πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Carrying on from

Thanks to @50sGirl for another winning title, with 36 likes!

So many good titles suggested (due to Smegs' ongoing muppetry!), runners up were
- Harry and Meghan: Liar liar, pants on fire! (@Justhereforthedrama)
- Harry and Meghan: The Duke of Hazno and his one legged Douchesse (@freda19)
- Harry and Meghan we really don't care, got no use for a grifter and spare (@Loftcat)
- Harry and Meghan Court Case Lies Now Exposed she’s cringing down to her ugly toes (@Margareta)

Yesterday we learnt that our favourite green goblin DID contribute to Scabies' book after all.
It looks like she's tried to throw Kensington Palace under the bus for helping her write the letter, but likely as not they'll end up throwing her under a bigger bus.
It's rumoured that Netflix haven't paid her anything for any Megflix yet, so they may still have to turn to Charles for another bailout. Shame she didn't wish him a Happy Birthday the other day then really!
And we still don't know the reason for the court case delay.
Oh and Harry did another 10 minute charity stunt the other day, but they left it to the charity concerned to release the important photos, and nobody noticed, so she had to get her pet Scabies to draw more attention to it.

I've probably left more of her cuntery out, but the above is more than enough cuntery to be reminded of for now I think!
Well done bubba, and congrats to 50's girl.:m
Now where were we ...

Reactions: 17
@Gidget DM must've heard you

is DM throwing a shade at Hazzo?? this is an exclusive!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 30 times vs hazzo's 3x barely

That's the thing isn't it. Doing something good consistently without any need for pomp & circumstance, as opposed to doing something for 10 minutes just to get a photo opp out of it. Good for him.

Well done bubba, and congrats to 50's girl.:m
Now where were we ...
They're still cunts Freda, is where we're at 🀣❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MM is also claiming (Daily Telegraph) that two senior royals advised MM to write to her father, and they suggest Charles and Camilla are the ones responsible!

I am confused that C&C helped them.... why on earth would they? The amount of lies she's spewing out of her mouth. let me rephrase: the amount of lies she spit out and swallow them back in. :sick: :sick: :sick:

I am having a hard time keeping up with all of this! is that her end game? to make everyone confused so in the end she can say whatever she wants and people will only remember that?
Thanks to @50sGirl and @kev1974 for the shiny new thread!

That Telegraph story is badly written I think.

In her court papers, Megzy claims she spoke to two Senior Royals about her father's press interviews. Then the next sentence says she decided to write a letter.

Her papers don't actually say that the Senior Royals told her to write a letter - but that's what she wants people (her sugars) to think. I bet she tried to get that in the response and her lawyers wouldn't bite.

On the last thread, I mentioned Russell Myers said (on Lorraine today) that the two Royals are understood to be Charles and Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re the Netflix doc. With the amount of PR put out, we’ll have seen most of it. Then what? They will quickly run out of steam!!

Reactions: 15
Crikey. 12 PR people?!

Someone should tell them that you can't polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Δ° read somewhere, probably a YT comment, that MM is all about the short game - get in, grab the goo, and go. This was in relation to the MOS litigation - she thought she would sue, grab money, and escape with a win. Δ°t's not turning out that way - MOS are in for the long game, they will win either way either if they lose, in sales and clicks, and ultimately exposing all her shady ways, dirty tricks, grubby history, and lies and duplicity about the birth of A.

Another observation someone made was they doubted whether MM and JCMH stayed much at the royal residences including Frogmore once the pregnancy was announced and the moon bump was an accessory. Easier just to decamp to a Soho place with no staff to notice the absence of a real bump. Δ°t was like MM was on a runaway train smashing and grabbing as much cash and jewels and royal blood as quick possible before running to Canada.

Fame Vixen said in her live YT yesterday that she thought we were seeing the real Meghan in the cemetary photo shoot. She thinks some of the zooms have been other Meghans while the real Meghan is in rehab??? Δ° think the zoom with MM and JCMH sitting on the bench urging US voting was the real Meghan - similar face expression to the cemetary. Not sure about the other zooms - too much blurring/filters/surgery going on.....BΔ°G thanks to Kev and 50sgirl for new thread and title..much appreciated....
I think the zooms were her all right. She'd never do rehab for drugs, she'd rather die than admit to being flawed enough to need real life help. She just had a make up artist, hairdresser etc hired to make her look "ready for her close up" for the zooms and was filtered to duck to hide her bad skin etc..
The street ones and the garden bench one are less coifed and made up and the cemetery one was full blown "Acting 101". The sorrowful expression and the clutching on to hazza and looking all 'little woman supporting her heart broken warrior in his personal grief'. Also I think she's lost some of her cockiness in the past few weeks anyway, so the solemnity fitted her inner mood, she knows she's fucked re the court case and must be tearing out her extensions trying to get out of the mess she created.She likely thought the change of lawyer would serve her better and that this one would not be as negative as the last one , who clearly knew she was fucked and tried to tell her so. The lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank on this one and her money wasting has gone from a trickle to a stream to a torrent.

Also, while I remember to mention this. It literally matters not one jot what input any royals had regarding the letter.It's not about the content, it's about daddy and the MOS sharing the content ... which is totally absolutely nothing to do with anyone other than smeggy, Thomas and the MOS. She's not sueing over the content so it makes no difference what someone at the palace advised her. Even had they (hypothetically speaking)convened a meeting of ALL senior royals, Brenda included, to discuss advising smeggy on how to deal with it ... in the end she chose to write the letter as she wished knowing ( as scoobie admitted) that it was likely to be made public. In my humble non-legal opinion the judge will look at her "the palace advised me" whine and think "Who gives a flying duck you silly bleep, that's utterly irrelevant to your case."
She's throwing her shite at the wall hoping some splats on Brenda but the only people interested in Our Kween Meghan's shite are her sugars.
She's an expert on shite splatter in the way the gorgeous Michael C Hall was an expert on blood splatter in Dexter.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.