Harry & Meghan #48 Malicious Meg thought she knew better, getting help with her letter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent Pom ❤ think there's a little Weener Richmond missing there! 🤣 congrats Mrs chicken lady on your VIP. Must be awful to have it, then have it taken away, am sure Smerkin knows that feeling all too well these days! 🤣
Thank you. So glad we have PomBear and the others doing their great artworks. Smeggy does not deserve such a nice trophy, besides smeg threw hers out the window when she got it. Hope she realises what she has so casually discarded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the royal family are playing it just right, never complain never explain...and let them hang themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It seems to me that Smeggy McSmegface is thrashing around trying to create as many diversions as possible to distract from the fact that she's about to be well and truly mullered.

Yonks ago, I came across and yawned at classical tropes such as Hubris / Nemesis. And now, fifty years later, it's happening before my very eyeballs. Well bugger me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks to @50sGirl and @kev1974 for the shiny new thread!

That Telegraph story is badly written I think.

In her court papers, Megzy claims she spoke to two Senior Royals about her father's press interviews. Then the next sentence says she decided to write a letter.

Her papers don't actually say that the Senior Royals told her to write a letter - but that's what she wants people (her sugars) to think. I bet she tried to get that in the response and her lawyers wouldn't bite.

On the last thread, I mentioned Russell Myers said (on Lorraine today) that the two Royals are understood to be Charles and Harry.
If one of the royals is indeed Harry, funny how in all her recent videos she has only referred to him as “my husband” but now the courts are involved he suddenly becomes a “senior royal”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Love this comment. Would make a good picture. Smegs in the dock, demented grin on face burning embers around her.

Love this comment. Would make a good picture. Smegs in the dock, demented grin on face burning embers around her.
Screenshot_20201120-072145~01.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fame Vixen said in her live YT yesterday that she thought we were seeing the real Meghan in the cemetary photo shoot. She thinks some of the zooms have been other Meghans while the real Meghan is in rehab??? İ think the zoom with MM and JCMH sitting on the bench urging US voting was the real Meghan - similar face expression to the cemetary. Not sure about the other zooms - too much blurring/filters/surgery going on.....BİG thanks to Kev and 50sgirl for new thread and title..much appreciated....
There's Multiple Me-agains? OMG 🤪

I know about Fake Melania, I didn't think Smegs potentially had doubles as well!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
İ read somewhere, probably a YT comment, that MM is all about the short game - get in, grab the goo, and go. This was in relation to the MOS litigation - she thought she would sue, grab money, and escape with a win. İt's not turning out that way - MOS are in for the long game, they will win either way either if they lose, in sales and clicks, and ultimately exposing all her shady ways, dirty tricks, grubby history, and lies and duplicity about the birth of A.

Another observation someone made was they doubted whether MM and JCMH stayed much at the royal residences including Frogmore once the pregnancy was announced and the moon bump was an accessory. Easier just to decamp to a Soho place with no staff to notice the absence of a real bump. İt was like MM was on a runaway train smashing and grabbing as much cash and jewels and royal blood as quick possible before running to Canada.

Fame Vixen said in her live YT yesterday that she thought we were seeing the real Meghan in the cemetary photo shoot. She thinks some of the zooms have been other Meghans while the real Meghan is in rehab??? İ think the zoom with MM and JCMH sitting on the bench urging US voting was the real Meghan - similar face expression to the cemetary. Not sure about the other zooms - too much blurring/filters/surgery going on.....BİG thanks to Kev and 50sgirl for new thread and title..much appreciated....
On that note of short term gain, I wonder if Smeggy is not just showing the "enduring zone" of her personality disorder (narcissism) ? She might be starting to show the nastiness through the cracks. An uber narcissist like her won't last 3 years, even with a millionaire husband and billionaire in laws bankrolling her, without starting to show her true nature : a vapid self-serving human shell.
Sure she got her insurance policy (archie or whatever this thing is 🙄😏), but how long before Harry gets really depressed, away from his country and family ? (And Sneggy as support system : lolz). Sure right now everything is rosy but even with a family in tow, being away from home and his loved ones *will* takes its toll.
Wills is his brother at the end of the day. They had a deep bond over a horrifying tragedy. That bond, despite all the effort of the evil Witch, will not just disappear. Wills will end up getting his brother back to reason, most likely.
With that factor and the fact Smeggy is most likely now going through her "enduring zone" (clues are everywhere in the press right now : the callous self promotion, the alienating more and more in-laws and friends, the dirt and lies exposed), I don't give those two more than 6 months, give or take.
When Hazzmat crawls back crying to Daddy and Grandma, will Smeggy send him his ring back ? 😏
Lol, of course not. Perhaps his balls by next day delivery FedEx? 🤭

To clarify, for those interested, here is an interesting blog link factually putting in perspective the narcissist personality disorder and Smeggy's actions. It explains both phase of the NPD patterns, the emerging zone (charming narcissist 🙄) and the enduring zone (tit show starting to go down 🤔)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmmm... How will they upstage HMQ and Prince Phillip tomorrow on their anniversary?

(Ps they're looking at a card made by George, Charlotte and Louis - how adorable 🥰). Archie probably doesn't even know who they are 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hmmm... How will they upstage HMQ and Prince Phillip tomorrow on their anniversary?

(Ps they're looking at a card made by George, Charlotte and Louis - how adorable 🥰). Archie probably doesn't even know who they are 😞

Epic, epic burn :ROFLMAO: Sincerely well played Your Majesty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ironic that if they had just shut the duck up, put their feet up and literally done nothing for their first 7 months of "freedom" they would still be more popular than they are now. A lot cheaper than wasting multimillions on PR.

It would have taken most people years to catch on to the "lack of authenticity" what two-faced cunts they actually are, without them "shining a light" on it with trashy books, fake PR, non-stop word salad preaching, shameless band-wagon jumping, ridiculous charity sham charity stunts, grifting, merching, lying through court cases and reality TV filming.

without, basically, ramming herself down our throats... ( which is a novel turn of events, perhaps, given her reputation...) at a time when they were supposedly seeking normal family lives and privacy...

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ironic that if they had just shut the duck up, put their feet up and literally done nothing for their first 7 months of "freedom" they would still be more popular than they are now. A lot cheaper than wasting multimillions on PR.

It would have taken most people years to catch on to the "lack of authenticity" what two-faced cunts they actually are, without them "shining a light" on it with trashy books, fake PR, non-stop word salad preaching, shameless band-wagon jumping, ridiculous charity sham charity stunts, grifting, merching, lying through court cases and reality TV filming.

without, basically, ramming herself down our throats... ( which is a novel turn of events, perhaps, given her reputation...) at a time when they were supposedly seeking normal family lives and privacy...

🤣
To be fair, two psychologically damaged beings like Smeggy, a narcissist, and Hazzmat (whatever this one has 😒), could never achieve anything else than a tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We all know witch face is gonna be dropping something tomorrow to upstage the queen and Philips anniversary

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still haven't properly caught up with last thread 😂 , so forgive me if it's been posted - this came up on my FB feed, not sure why, I'm in the UK, but still interesting.

Reactions: 15
I still haven't properly caught up with last thread 😂 , so forgive me if it's been posted - this came up on my FB feed, not sure why, I'm in the UK, but still interesting.
After all that's gone down in recent *days* 😳, I'm now convinced of one thing :
My light bulb is brighter than Harry.
That man is a simpleton.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I changed this lol, this is a more truthful headline 😄 x
Sorry on blurred writting as had to shrink the size 🙂

Resizer_16058089322930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

This is just beautiful 😂😂😂 soooo subtle, yet so poignant...Megs will need to order more crockery 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the zooms were her all right. She'd never do rehab for drugs, she'd rather die than admit to being flawed enough to need real life help. She just had a make up artist, hairdresser etc hired to make her look "ready for her close up" for the zooms and was filtered to duck to hide her bad skin etc..
The street ones and the garden bench one are less coifed and made up and the cemetery one was full blown "Acting 101". The sorrowful expression and the clutching on to hazza and looking all 'little woman supporting her heart broken warrior in his personal grief'. Also I think she's lost some of her cockiness in the past few weeks anyway, so the solemnity fitted her inner mood, she knows she's fucked re the court case and must be tearing out her extensions trying to get out of the mess she created.She likely thought the change of lawyer would serve her better and that this one would not be as negative as the last one , who clearly knew she was fucked and tried to tell her so. The lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank on this one and her money wasting has gone from a trickle to a stream to a torrent.

Also, while I remember to mention this. It literally matters not one jot what input any royals had regarding the letter.It's not about the content, it's about daddy and the MOS sharing the content ... which is totally absolutely nothing to do with anyone other than smeggy, Thomas and the MOS. She's not sueing over the content so it makes no difference what someone at the palace advised her. Even had they (hypothetically speaking)convened a meeting of ALL senior royals, Brenda included, to discuss advising smeggy on how to deal with it ... in the end she chose to write the letter as she wished knowing ( as scoobie admitted) that it was likely to be made public. In my humble non-legal opinion the judge will look at her "the palace advised me" whine and think "Who gives a flying duck you silly bleep, that's utterly irrelevant to your case."
She's throwing her shite at the wall hoping some splats on Brenda but the only people interested in Our Kween Meghan's shite are her sugars.
She's an expert on shite splatter in the way the gorgeous Michael C Hall was an expert on blood splatter in Dexter.
You get right to the point Freda - bigger balls than Harry.
Finn laughing here x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.