Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
ThisWhat makes you think so? Did they have bad press about it in the US?

Yeah, cats and dogs! And corgies, too ;)

Thank you! Ah, it was such a blow at the time because she only stayed at my flat as I had given her a roof and got her job when she was practically homeless and had only 10 DM left to her name. She was trouble during the whole six weeks of her stay. I threw her out because of something else (had to pay a fortune for what she did in repairs!). I am smarter now and if somebody, human or animal, warns me, I listen to them.

Sorry for yours, too! Maybe this is something everyone of us goes through in their life. If I were JCMH I'd have lunched on it for the rest of my life 😁
This is something I believe, everyone has a story of trauma, be it mental or physical and it grinds my gears when 'names' behave as if nobody else has ever had the troubles they have.
We've all been there but we don't let it define us or blight our lives for any longer than we need to. We address it, pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and move on hopefully building inner strength for the next googly that fate bowls at us. A rant now and then is perfectly normal. Weeping and wailing and endlessly whining is showboating, and people can't be arsed with it.
I despise smeggy for singling out someone who was an easy mark. Make no mistake, hazza is a total cunt, vindictive, vengeful, sarky and nasty, but he's had family loss, is the dimmest bulb on the fairy lights and it disgusts me that at a time when he was learning to get past what he feels was his most traumatic time smeggy came along and ripped the wound open and continues to poke and prod at it for her own ends. It takes a special mindset to be so inhuman. It was deliberate too, and ongoing. She's a psychopath who happily treads on folk then moves on when she has drained her victims psychologically and otherwise. Very dangerous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Silbee

VIP Member
I think the seriousness of this whole situation has now dawned on her. Her willingness to try and throw others under the bus is exactly what I've come to expect from her.

Who put the post up about November being a crunch time when people were going to have to decide on which side they were? Boy, has that ever come to pass?!

Edited to add... Her ruse to make a fast buck has cost her a small fortune, loss of face as well as reputation ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

freda19

VIP Member
Thinking about Netflix and reality programmes, İ suspect what Netflix are funding is a glammed-up reality documentary where MM & JCMH are creating their own 'stories' and narrative for filming. İt's not a fly on the wall doc where we see them lounging about at home in old joggers cutting their toenails but an instagram version of reality. Remember the Netflix guy remarked that he felt MM and JCMH had good stories to tell or wtte. They are not actually living real life anymore, simply concocting their own deluded reality drama - dining out with the Foster-Mcphees, handing out baby supplies, fighting litigation against MOS, posing shamelessly in a veterans' graveyard - all their puff pieces feed into this and the side bonus is the merching-kerching.
I agree. Their program will be more about that tatty old abused trope "Their Journey" from Royals to civvies. It will be carefully crafted to highlight their positives and all the altruistic stunts like baby2baby and planting flowers with kiddies. The criticism of them will only be addressed to make them appear unfairly victimised and to drag up the boring accusations of racism she concocted to explain people seeing through her as a person of whatever colour and just a general cunt.

Actually I meant to address something re the recent reveals about Diana getting scammed by Martin Bashir.
OK, for sure Diana had every right to be bitter about Camilla and Chas, no doubt about it. She was a fool to imagine her magic minge(sound familiar?) would be enough to drag him away from a woman he had a decades long secret attachment to, but she was young and naive so I can overlook her decision, but what I can't get past is her as a more mature woman 15 years later falling for the shite that Bashir fed her. All his stories of Chas 'out to get her' and colluding to bring down her family. WTF! That would not have gained him anything FFS. Plus the forged bank statements re payments made to her body guard and friends for info on her. The Queen having an eating disorder and heart disease and Edward treated for Aids etc etc. Any one or two of those claims would be red flags to a normal mind, but all of them being accepted as gospel by Diana points to a very sick mind.
I can't help but compare how Bashir lied and used a fragile person for his own sick financial and fame gain to how Diana's son has been similarly lied to and used by smeggy for financial gain and fame. And tiaras obviously. The similarities are unbelieveable. Much as I despise Earl Spencer I'm really glad he has outed Bashir. He should have done it years ago but better late than never.
The other point that interests me is how having his dead mummy now fully confirmed as nuttier than squirrel shit for believing that load of crap rather than the somewhat flakey put upon victim of the Royals will affect hazza. Hazza must be fuming that mummy's halo has slipped down a rabbit hole, and even worse, we can see how weak and vulnerable she was to be so thoroughly conned by a cunt like Bashir.
Truly and totally a case of 'like mother, like son'. Both vengeful and vicious for the wrong reasons and taking their anger out on the wrong people.

• Heart

Gidget

Found an interesting article in an American newspaper (Mercury News is the daily newspaper in Silicon Valley, lol) by an American reporter (and Northwestern University grad, same as M) concerning the Harkles’ cemetery debacle. Most legitimate newspapers here in the States rarely report on the Harkles, and when they do report on them it’s typically factual and neutral in tone.

We Americans (well me & this reporter at least) don’t take well to faux British royals pap walking in our veteran cemeteries. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
I got great news!

I will be lying down a wreath for my fallen granddad alongside Chaz and Camilla and our Bundespräsident next Sunday! I mean, if JCMH can ask to be included, I can too, can't I? :unsure: 😇

Now excuse me please, I do have to shine my shoes and dust off my clothes for the event. And where are my merching stilettos anyway? Ah, I do need a maid and some staff. Maybe I should ask C&C to send someone over ASAP. And money for a Givenchy frock for me to wear. They seem to be so generously helping those of us who don't want to work and just want pop up at events like this, with the money of the British people! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Bit of an indication of just how vicious Hazza's sainted mother could be. She chucked poor old Raine down a flight of stairs. This while she was a married woman with two children. Diana and stairs ... never a good mix.

It was September 1989, and Princess Diana was staying at her ancestral home of Althorp in Northamptonshire, England, when her fury for her stepmother boiled over. The royal, then 28, berated Countess Raine Spencer, who had married her father, Johnnie, 13 years earlier. Then she pushed her so hard, she fell down the stairs.
“[Raine] was badly bruised and was dreadfully upset,” Raine’s former personal assistant, Sue Howe, explains in a revealing new documentary. “It was a cruel and heartless thing to do.”

“Diana mellowed as she got older, and they were quite similar characters,” Junor said.
Soon, the women were regularly spotted around London having lunch.
But Diana may have been using Raine as a pawn.
Burrell told The Post that the princess would arrange for newspaper photographers to snap pictures of her embracing Raine in public — a move orchestrated to spite Shand Kydd (her birth mother), from whom Diana was then estranged.

So if you ever wonder where hazza got his spiteful vengeful nature from, then look no further than mummy dearest

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member
If it turns out Kensington palace staff wrote that letter to her father, I will be disgusted. What on earth are they playing at?
They didn't write it. I'd bet my mortgage on that. At best they suggested how to word it to avoid making things worse.
But I firmly believe she got them involved hoping Brenda would step in. Remember, she was still within the family back then when she sent it, and had been aware of how much of Harry's shit the Firm made disappear over the years, so may have thought that would extend to her. And it did.
Remember the tea throwing and tantrums from her in OZ ? That never made it to the mainstream press, it was dealt with by the (no doubt mortified) palace That was back in 2018 and was and swept under the Aubusson rugs. So madam may have assumed she was untouchable and could throw her weight around even more by sueing the press in Oct 2019. I daresay the palace had had enough by then and I doubt the draft that involved the palace was even remotely like the eventual whining letter she sent. Waaaaay too personal an issue for their involvement in anything other than advice on phrasing etc, rather like teaching a child how to write a story ... you have no part in the story, just in how to present it.

Also, if the palace were involved then one or more of the famous 5 would have hinted that the letter had official backing. They wouldn't have been able to resist boasting about how much of an important person their mate was within the Royals.
More importantly she'd have thrown the palace under the bus, no doubt about it.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Off topic: Today is Veterans Day here in the US. Typically it’s a pain to me as courts, banks, post offices, schools, etc are closed, but thanks to the recent antics of M & H I’m heading over to visit my dad now (career US army, Korea / Vietnam). He sadly has no clue who I am but I for some unexplainable reason just want to see him and give him a hug.

Also, I did not know the poppy thing existed here in the US:

Give him an extra hug from us tattlers who appreciate what soldiers the world over have done to protect our freedom.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
From your post ... "I have massive reservations about ''The Crown'' as a TV show, because its portraying real life people.........maybe in an inaccurate way....without giving them any right to reply or imput into the series. Maybe the first few seasons based in ancient history....were ok....but its getting extremely close to modern day....and it doesnt sound as if its going to be fair or accurate portrayal of Camilla at all"

I totally agree. I tried to make that point in another thread where the royals were getting trashed for being human and making mistakes in life. I've not even read the responses because I know it'll be the same uneducated repetitive nasty bollox I've come to expect from trolls.
We've ALL made mistakes in our past. Dated an absolute dick head druggy,or ran with a bad crowd, or treated a wonderful kind ex like shit, or dated a married person and caused heartache to an innocent person, or got arrested or vandalised property out of sheer youthful spite and arrogance. Do we want to have that thrown in our faces in our final years of life? ... over and over and over, millions of strangers picking over our past mistakes and judging the kinder more sensible person we've become as disgusting (based on past misdeeds)?

The irony is that those screeching loudest about the people being portrayed in the crown as being total cunts probably have done far far worse things in their own past but air brushed it from their history/memory, because we hate reminders that we were all probably once utter absolute cunts at some point in our past. Do we want it rammed down our throats for eternity, used to define ouur reformed self? Do we fuck.:mad:
It's wrong and amounts to abuse, like the Caroline Flack twitter trolls x 100.
Well said Freda 👏 we've all made mistakes in life but being in the public eye these days means that nobody forgets them.
I actually wouldn't be too bothered about a lot of stuff in Smeggys past if she had been more honest.
If Meghan had married into the family, done her duty and proved to be a kind caring person I wouldn't care about all the past stuff. She would have massive support from the people if she was well loved (even over the yachting stuff being exposed).
But we don't like being lied to and people taking us for fools and we really don't like anyone claiming victimhood every time they are rightly criticised.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Native New Yorkers won’t give her the time the day. She will need to hang out in Times Square nude in winter to gain attention from anyone. The tourists might pay attention to her unless there’s something better playing on Times Square cams 😎

ETA: I was in NYC when Lennon was murdered and have vivid memories of that night. Love him or loath him, no one deserves to die that way.
Yeah, he didn't deserve to die, no doubt about that. I've just no taste for wife beaters and the irony of him preaching love and peace and chill and calm while knocking his wife around. Plus he treated his first son like shite once Yoko produced hers. He just wasn't a nice person.

• Sad
  • Sick

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I love the fact that everywhere is calling them out on this PR stunt 😂😂😂 looks like Hollywood is done with them too

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Thanks @NotDumbNotBlonde and @50sGirl for the thread!

What's happened since the last thread?

- Megzy's trial date against ANL is postponed until after 15 October for a 'confidential reason'. Next popcorn moment is coming up in January when she's asked Judge Warby for a summary judgement declaring her the winner
- The 'confidential reason' is such a mystery she's sent her mouthpieces to drop hints about 'nine months'
- No UK invitations for royal photo ops for the Harkles so they set up a publicity stunt in the LA Veterans Cemetery complete with private photographer and merching of Megzy's 'tasteful' $16,000 black outfit.
- No news of the Netflix deal but rumours that they are running around with a personal film crew..

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm starting to think Meghan really isn't the brightest bulb in the box............... no wonder ANL are so buoyant about this case!

• Haha
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
New Thread Suggestion

Harry and Meghan Court Case Lies Now Exposed
she’s cringing down to her ugly toes

• Haha
Reactions: 33

freda19

VIP Member
The palace didn't tell scoobie and invisible Durand that Smeggy took a dump in the woods or about her perfect yoga pose over the roast chicken while the colorful birdies hovered and sang their joy.Barf.
Sheesh woman ... give it up already.
The palace's contribution will have been to confirm dates of events, wedding presents etc etc. Nothing personal whatsoever. She is so obsessed with throwing them under the bus and hopes that them confirming a few details relevant to royal events will be seen as them inviting scoobie to dinner so they could bare their souls. Silly twunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33