Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
And once again in a dark blue suit with a black tie. :sick: Her Smeghaness likes to wear navy with black. I don't care how many fasion magazines say it is ok to combine them, because it might be in fasion, but it only shows fashion does not equate with style automatically!

I really, really hate them by now! Wanna have my onw little time machine and fast forward to the end of March! The thought of this going on for another four and a half month is giving me boils and blisters.
I'd go back to when Samantha Markle tried to warn everybody about the Merkin, but nobody would listen to her & labelled her nuts. Proved right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
'Prince Harry seems to have made a sudden U-turn about how acts of service should be carried out, preaching that 'service is what happens in the quiet... when people aren't watching' - just days after he and wife Meghan Markle were slammed for turning Remembrance Day into a 'tasteless publicity stunt'

So here's insane Hazno talking about being committed to a life of service after ditching his responsibilities as a member of the royal family.
You're not fooling us you ginger cunt 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

StanleySon

@Baguette - Sorry no technical ability to drag your comment through from the previous thread but just saw it re: medals. I’m not sure if photoshopped, doesn’t look like it, but seriously odd to have taken his medals to US - although to be fair, someone could have posted them out to him pretty easily. I just think it’s interesting he wore them when it’s a “Private”. I don’t tend to walk around with my medals on at private events 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Baguette

VIP Member
If anyone here watches Strictly Come Dancing, one of the celebrities is former Marine and Invictus Champion JJ Chalmers, who is a lovely bloke and now a regular TV presenter on the BBC.

His dance partner Amy Dowden has said that 'a surreal thing' happened this week, she's on cloud nine, she can't say too much but wait for Saturday. I'm calling it now. Motivational Zoom call from Prince Harry to his 'old Invictus buddy' JJ will be part of Saturday night's show. Would fit neatly in the Hero Harry campaign, Strictly has an audience of 10 million and they can then plaster the Sunday papers with follow up PR. Oh, and it's Camilla's fave show.

I really hope I'm totally wrong and the Zoom call has come from the next Captain General Royal Marines, Prince William....

• Angry
  • Sick

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Do you think they are saying they had help from palace hoping Brenda might get the paper to pull out.
They'll have a long wait

tenor.gif

What i do love about this pair is that just as you get bored, they always come along and do something even worse. As much as I hate the paper,,can you imagine how much they must have been howling when they first got that letter to sue. I bet they couldn't believe how lucky they got. The Mail have known all about this from the start and I'm even more convinced now they were both thrown out of the RF in February rather than walked

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
Harry’s pics were posted by the Walker Family Events Foundation / online store selling warehouse equipment. Brad was papped by Coleman Raynar / actual paparazzi. 😉
Are we sure this is not just Brad coming home from the grocery store? I mean he had a LOT of hungry mouths to feed at home... 😉

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
I know it isn't the done thing to tout ones own horn, but please, please do read the comments underneath the article I linked before!!! I just read them all and it was so eyeopening while at the same time deja-vu, it is spooky. The commentors said absolutely everything we are saying here. They were almost one year ahead of Megxit and they saw everything coming like it played out. There were a lot of people who had her sniffed out. I had no idea. Back then they were and mostly still are the golden pair in German press.

More than a few people on here and elsewhere have described MM as a dangerous individual, and it's quite worrying that she has been able to wreak such havoc and drama and bewitch a dim prince in full view of the world.İ am quite sure the Palace had her sussed out straight away but because of Harry's besottedness gave her the benefit of the doubt. Then when it was clear she couldn't be trusted she was watched and restricted. Even so MM was duplicitous and sly, plotting to chart a breakaway career on the back of royal connections, and taking Harry with her. İ don' t think they could have known at that stage what a loose cannon she and Harry would become, and it didn't take long for her true colours to show. İ really don't think the RF knew about the surrogacy until it was too late, and this was a major reason behind them scarpering off to LA.

İ think that Samantha and Thomas Markle Jnr had a very good idea that MM had severe personality disorders and that is why they were so strongly vocal at the outset to try to stop the marriage. İt didn't work because everyone thought they were just derranged and jealous, but it turns out that they were 100% correct. Narcissists have a degree of charm and confidence that initailly attracts people enabling them to manipulate for their own ends. İt's a condition that is not curable or treatable apparently, and it's a sobering lesson for everyone to be aware of narcissism, psychopathic tendencies. İ am 50/50 with Harry - he is weak and easily-led with his own mental issues and dependencies, and İ think the RF really hoped he would come to his senses and come back to the fold. İ don't think he is going to now, and İ do fear the outcome, where this is all going to end.........the cemetary scenario is disrespectful but it is also really really sad and Harry looked a pathetic shell of a man reenacting customs that he carried out in previous years with pride and respect.

• Heart

Loftcat

Thread#48 suggestion
"Harry and Meghan we really don't care, got no use for a grifter and spare"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Gidget

“The defence (counter argument) to this claim will not rely to any great extent on evidence from witnesses (TM, 5 friends, etc) to particular events. In the main, it depends on the allegations about the claimant’s (MM) own behavior, and documents...”

Nice way of the judge letting MM know she’s not only a clown, but the entire circus.

• Haha
  • Heart

KandW

Cringing so much at this 😉.
Looks so out of place and clueless.
I hope he thinks ditching the Royal Family was worth it just to lug a few boxes around🤣😁 what on earth was he thinking to give it all up to become a nobody??
Honestly, I would have respected any royal stepping down to pursue a job they loved or a passion, without throwing a diva tantrum on the way out telling us mere mortals (who happen to be unwillingly funding them through taxes 🙄) how unhappy and difficult *their lives is bouhou* (try going without a roof, food and money for just 15 days man. Then get back to me on that one).

But no, Harry went out crying and kicking, throwing a massive tantrum because *me poor wife is a proto Diana hounded by the press and you're all racist and I'm the spare prince so I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaad 😭*.
He obviously had no plan but to follow his wife around, oblivious to the fact he's married to an extreme narcissist. He threw his family under the bus for someone he has known for 2 seconds (decision-making approved by brain located under the belt).
Adding insult to injury, he also started lecturing us on things he and his wife not only know nothing about (check your light skin privilege, MeGain. You don't know the meaning of racism. Shut the F up 😡), but also took away attention from people actually qualified to speak about and working on these issues (cue cringe video call with Patrick Hutchinson😏. Poor man must have been bewildered by the cheer amount of hot air coming from Hazzmat mouth. I would have thrown some corn kernels in there, might as well get some pop corn).
Hazzmat was always an idiot, but his titles allowed him to conceal it all the while having the opportunity to make himself useful.
Now he's just a simpleton, married to a dangerously perverse woman, who is not half as smart as she thinks but definitely twice as stupid.

Now, allow me to grab my wine glass and wait for the shit show to go down! 😏🍿

EDIT : as a UK tax payer, I'm still waiting for those 5 million refund from the public money used to renovate their freakin houses. Give it to the NHS. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
yes this one pic does seem particularly weird. I would agree, his shoulder is in shadow so why are the medals so bright?

I should think they are mounted on a metal bar or pocket insert so I think it is OK that the "top line" of the medals is perfectly straight, but I'm not sure why the metal parts aren't hanging at odd angles when he's leaning over so much. Maybe they are a cardboard cutout like those birthday card medals you get :ROFLMAO:. The pic does have something of a photoshopped look to it, like @pombear could have done a better job.

and as someone else has said, where has her second hoof gone in this one :ROFLMAO:

I do note that when you look at the full set of photos, in all but one of them her fake hair is covering the poppy. I am sure that must break some poppy etiquette or is at least disrespectful.

View attachment 305429
I think the photoshop person was trying to remove the price tag that was hanging down from her outfit and took her leg out in the process! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsX

I used to defend them. I thought meghan would be good for him, that shed be able to handle the spotlight.

But shes just a money hungry cow.

And I thought maybe shed taken advantage of him.

How can he accept money from netflix when they're showing a tv show where his mum is making herself vomit?!
But then didnt the netflix deal fuck with his games.
And hes 'so passionate' about veterans.
He was also quick to sell his grief for a speaking gig.

No.
Hes a sellout.
It's so disappointing.

The royal family pr team or whatever deserve a bonus/parade/medal for keeping his image up all those years, because we see now it wasnt deserved.

At least be honest. You just want cash and an a list lifestyle. You dont give a fuck about the planet, or people.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Oh wow. Imagine if what the Mail are saying is true. That this "personal letter" was actually written by her and at least one other aide / staff member. And she's taken the Mail to court knowing full well that it was never a "personal letter" then.
Wonder what exactly the Duchess bothered to tell her own legal team...

The thing is, I guess you might (maybe) ask your partner or a very close friend to help you organise your thoughts if you were writing a delicate letter to your dear old dad. But if the text is actually being drafted by various members of your official salaried press team as part of their duties, isn't this then a public relations document, not a 'private letter'? Not suprised ANL felt confident in their case. (I miss Aunty!)

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Invictus is the one area of Harry's descent into full cuntdom that I don't really understand.

Pre-Smeg, Invictus was something truly amazing and it did appear that he threw so much of himself into it and he really cared.

I don't understand how he can go from that level of care and support, to almost none or even stabbing them in the back.

Is it really just Smegs that has done that to him?
Or is it another example of where the we were misled all along, and it was always his handlers at the Palace/MoD who really founded it and managed it all, and he was just told to show up here and smile and shake hands etc?

• Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Ah yes Harry being private again...

What's interesting is that these photos aren't copyright to 'The Office of the Duke & Duchess'. They might have had their own photographer, which seems likely to me as Harry is photographed 'doing stuff' but not snapped standing around or chatting with anyone, and they've appeared via the charity's own IG account. A bit more subtle.

The difficulty is that basically no-one is interested in Harry, so they had to get Omid to tweet them out (and explain that Harry was being private, no media, no fanfare etc :ROFLMAO: )

😂😂😂😂 If you have to point out that it was done ‘quietly’ with ‘ no fanfare’ then you’ve lost the argument.Do they think we’re that stupid?? 😂😂

• Haha