Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earthshot announced Singapore for November, then Haz announced Sentebale for August. Haz went first but the visit didn't get much attention. And no official welcome like William got.

Yes - that is what I was thinking of! Appreciate your help ChipDex.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are you sitting comfortably, then read on for a good laugh. Surely Smegsy wrote this herself.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just go to your local market, choose some clothes, preferably revealing, in mis-matched shades of taupe. Bung them in a bin bag, kick it round the room a few times and voila, you'll have your own wardrobe fit for a Kween.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just go to your local market, choose some clothes, preferably revealing, in mis-matched shades of taupe. Bung them in a bin bag, kick it round the room a few times and voila, you'll have your own wardrobe fit for a Kween.
don't you need to also wear them all to the gym to get the correct level of pit-staining?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
All I want is my face somewhere
a nice puff piece for fans to share
with my Charles Manson stare
Oh wouldn't it be loverly.

Lots of dog treats for me to eat
lots of jam making sugars sweet
brown face, white hands, gross feet
Oh wouldn't it be loverly.

O so absolutely bloomin' loverly being me
I won't do duck all
unless, its, guaranteed tax free.

Someone's head stuck between my knees
bruised and bullied to worship me
who takes my peg from ten 'til three
Oh wouldn't it be loverly
loverly loverly loverly loverly.

O so loverly sticking pins in family dolls
out pouring all my deluded bile
into kids, who, call mom the crocodile.

Diana's ghost summoned by her hair
she hates me but I don't care

dust off the moonbump beneath the stairs
Oh wouldn't it be lov-er-ly
Lov-er-ly loverly
Lov-er-ly loverly

Wouldn't it be loverly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Don't give a second let alone credence to these robotic sites with stories usually they of Madam being chucked out of big gala events or being roasted by big celebs...these AI videos will be cited as being typical of Meg sceptic sites by actual individuals .hélas they do capture many views

Reactions: 28
She definitely wrote the later part of the book - she didn't care how anyone would perceive Harry, she only cared how they perceived her

and again, who, at the supposed moment of their child's "birth", tells her husband "that is not a spare, that is a man" [I don't remember the exact words] Like, who even thinks in those terms--especially at that moment? What, being the spare dictates every single thing you do in life? They are so freaking ridiculous in every way.
It's in all the books about giving birth.

Right between the sections on how you will tit yourself and how your nethers will be cut open once the epidural has kicked in there is a paragraph reminding you that the one really suffering through all of this is the father of your baby so to remember to comfort him with some soothing words 😁

And now everyone who has given, or been present at a, birth is fondly remembering those gentle soothing words of encouragement 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
No one would expect the ill educated interns at the Mirror to understand the detail of inheritance of title and land but that really is a stunning example of knowing nothing outside of a pop culture bubble where nothing existed before their teenage years. What a bizarre slant to put on facts !

The convention used to be Heir gets all title and estate ( apart from personal allowances) ; Spare to the Church ( handsome livings, with curates doing the actual work and a fast track to bishoprics), next to the Army or possibly Navy, with commissions bought to the finest regiments or companies. Plus the occasional ‘purchase’ of a local constituency for the politically inclined ( not too hard when everyone around depends economically on the estate ) - no actual constituency or Commons work required.

And marry well, for the sisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Earthshot announced Singapore for November, then Haz announced Sentebale for August. Haz went first but the visit didn't get much attention. And no official welcome like William got.

And it's silly season at the Mirror again. Someone should explain to the Senior US Showbiz Reporter how inheritance works in the UK. Surprising heir? Handed down to an actor??? FFS!!

View attachment 3015677

What next from the Mirror? Why poor wee Haz won't inherit BP?

I hope this is Rachel manifesting and planning to challenge Earl Spencer's will :sneaky:

Harold's bouffant lawyer arguing that Diana would have wanted Harold to be the next Earl and inherit everything since William won't share. Harold sat next to him muttering darkly about how mummy died and kissing the box of mummy's hair with the greasy stains that smell suspiciously of todger cream 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I know it isn't a rational comment as such and there is no way to prove the correlation, but I blame Haznohair for this incident with Princess Anne as well as linking his behaviour to Charles' and Catherine's recent health worries.

The stress Anne will have been under following the death of her beloved parents and knowing that the months leading up to their deaths there was an ungrateful grandson trying to destroy their legacy. Whether it is a medical incident or just exhaustion from all the mental gymnastics trying to support family members over the last few years, I blame vindictive Harry.

The injustice of the racism accusations lobbied at the RF and being unable to reveal what a despicable liar Smeg is. Also being unable to explain that Harry had always been a vindictive, spiteful piece of tit. Smeg was just someone Pothead could punish his family with for all his own inadequacies. I didn't ever like him even when he was a child, the spiteful attitude has always been present. I used to wonder why he was the most popular royal according to some surveys - he is the one to blame in all of this.

I don't buy that he was led astray by Smeg, he just wanted to believe how much that together they could trash the RF and become the new self-appointed RF of "hearts". That's what he was duped by, not his "love" for her. Their only love is petty revenge and one-upmanship. They are a match made in hell for their vanity and desire for revenge on anyone they feel inferior to (everyone as they know full well themselves how unpleasant they are and think "nice" is a weakness).

Without Harry's spiteful personality, Smeg would still be completely unknown to us. She will wring out every attempt at sympathy in due course about how bad Harry has been to her and he deserves it. I clearly don't like her but I've never thought for a moment thought that's she's to blame - a conman is going to con - she is what she is. Obviously some of it is shocking and some of it is funny (Malvolio in Twelth Night kind of funny). But it would be like punishing a cat for catching a bird.. Smeg is what Smeg is (a very sad and unlikeable individual that will milk every last penny from anyone and she has no shame). Having no shame may be a great asset in some careers... maybe showbiz?

It's Harry's vindictive nature that has released her to the world wide press and he sits back and watches IMO and enjoys it too. He is stupid and dim but he knows exactly what he's doing for sure.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Camilla has really got such great style, and her stylist is hitting the bullseye every time. She's very elegant but understated.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
No one would expect the ill educated interns at the Mirror to understand the detail of inheritance of title and land but that really is a stunning example of knowing nothing outside of a pop culture bubble where nothing existed before their teenage years. What a bizarre slant to put on facts !

The convention used to be Heir gets all title and estate ( apart from personal allowances) ; Spare to the Church ( handsome livings, with curates doing the actual work and a fast track to bishoprics), next to the Army or possibly Navy, with commissions bought to the finest regiments or companies. Plus the occasional ‘purchase’ of a local constituency for the politically inclined ( not too hard when everyone around depends economically on the estate ) - no actual constituency or Commons work required.

And marry well, for the sisters.
A younger son could also go into the law and retain status as a gentleman - but only as a barrister. Solicitors charged fees so were seen as too close to trade (as were doctors)

• Heart
Reactions: 32