Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it isn't a rational comment as such and there is no way to prove the correlation, but I blame Haznohair for this incident with Princess Anne as well as linking his behaviour to Charles' and Catherine's recent health worries.

The stress Anne will have been under following the death of her beloved parents and knowing that the months leading up to their deaths there was an ungrateful grandson trying to destroy their legacy. Whether it is a medical incident or just exhaustion from all the mental gymnastics trying to support family members over the last few years, I blame vindictive Harry.

The injustice of the racism accusations lobbied at the RF and being unable to reveal what a despicable liar Smeg is. Also being unable to explain that Harry had always been a vindictive, spiteful piece of tit. Smeg was just someone Pothead could punish his family with for all his own inadequacies. I didn't ever like him even when he was a child, the spiteful attitude has always been present. I used to wonder why he was the most popular royal according to some surveys - he is the one to blame in all of this.

I don't buy that he was led astray by Smeg, he just wanted to believe how much that together they could trash the RF and become the new self-appointed RF of "hearts". That's what he was duped by, not his "love" for her. Their only love is petty revenge and one-upmanship. They are a match made in hell for their vanity and desire for revenge on anyone they feel inferior to (everyone as they know full well themselves how unpleasant they are and think "nice" is a weakness).

Without Harry's spiteful personality, Smeg would still be completely unknown to us. She will wring out every attempt at sympathy in due course about how bad Harry has been to her and he deserves it. I clearly don't like her but I've never thought for a moment thought that's she's to blame - a conman is going to con - she is what she is. Obviously some of it is shocking and some of it is funny (Malvolio in Twelth Night kind of funny). But it would be like punishing a cat for catching a bird.. Smeg is what Smeg is (a very sad and unlikeable individual that will milk every last penny from anyone and she has no shame). Having no shame may be a great asset in some careers... maybe showbiz?

It's Harry's vindictive nature that has released her to the world wide press and he sits back and watches IMO and enjoys it too. He is stupid and dim but he knows exactly what he's doing for sure.
Quoting my own post - I love bald men! I only make a joke of it because this pillock mocks his own brother. Every man will decide when the time has come to shave it off rather than sticking hair plugs in or not etc.

I would hate anyone to think there is anything wrong with being bald...! I personally don't like all these men with 1970's Action Man hairline hair plugs that have become so popular. I prefer a receding tidy hairline or shaved off. I think in time these hair transplants will look very dated and look like late 1990's huge boob jobs IYKWIM?!? :D

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love the fact that they tell you how to get her look but the items are from places like Walmart and Amazon.
Don't forget BJ's sells clothes, too! 🤣

Do they have BJ's in the UK? :unsure:

(Wait. Hold up there. I'm talking about the the wholesale store you filthy lot! Can't believe high class me is on this forum.)

😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
@wibble
“Brown face, white hands, gross feet—loverly” would, IMO would make a 🤣🤣🤣 thread title.
Love the whole ditty, but that line made me lol. I’m a bit envious of your talent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know we blame Ashley Cole, but as you will see below he is not interested in Tricks and flicks, which explains exactly why Her Megnasty never worked her magic on him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know we blame Ashley Cole, but as you will see below he is not interested in Tricks and flicks, which explains exactly why Her Megnasty never worked her magic on him.
See, Ashley wasn’t all bad …… he knew a faker when he saw one …. had no time for the Prancing Pony (aka Christiano) or the posing prossie! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Don't forget BJ's sells clothes, too! 🤣

Do they have BJ's in the UK? :unsure:

(Wait. Hold up there. I'm talking about the the wholesale store you filthy lot! Can't believe high class me is on this forum.)

😇
No, we don't have BJ's in the UK but if our other-half is lucky he/she gets taken to:

q=tbn:ANd9GcQl1XkiIdPGxQp6pRqFgQzAuXcu02P5kheptg&s.jpg

🤣

Edit to keep on topic: I have decided to stick with tradition so Harold won't inherit my little house country estate either 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
After all you, the Missus, Scrotie, Boozy and the Squaddies have said about/done to her, the very best of luck with this latest PR fantasy, Haz. :p

He's got more front than Blackpool, I'll give him that much.

Screenshot_20240625-154152_kindlephoto-46605007.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Just want to rub in to Meg and any squaddies that may lurk here - the photo with Taylor got 9.5 million likes on her Instagram and almost 3 million on W&C's...and that is just Instagram

55 million views on Taylor's Twitter/X and 8 million views on W&C's

The photo of Catherine under the tree - 8.9 million views on Twitter/X and almost 3 million likes on Instagram

ARO's empty Instagram has 618,000 followers (it was down to 615,000 last week, so they purchased a new crop)

Who's breaking the internet again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Earthshot announced Singapore for November, then Haz announced Sentebale for August. Haz went first but the visit didn't get much attention. And no official welcome like William got.

And it's silly season at the Mirror again. Someone should explain to the Senior US Showbiz Reporter how inheritance works in the UK.

What next? Why poor wee Haz won't inherit BP?

And she didn’t grow up at Althrop. She grew up in Sandand only moved to Althorp when her father inherited it when she wasj
After all you, the Missus, Scrotie, Boozy and the Squaddies have said about/done to her, the very best of luck with this latest PR fantasy, Haz. :p

View attachment 3016335
If this is true then expect to see Harry with bruises or bite marks

• Wow
Reactions: 27

View attachment 3016335
He "secretly" :rolleyes: sent her a get well card:

1719329936971.jpeg

Aldi had to lend him a sharpie because he's eaten all his crayons 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.