Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knew Sir Tim Lawrence could actually speak! ;) This must be a first :D

Very good to know that Pincess Anne's doing OK.❤

Just rememembered that I saw Sir Tim giving a speech at a semi-formal event several years back. He was very good indeed, actually better than a lot of Royals. He came across as a lovely man - no wonder she snapped him up! Pity he isn't allowed to publicly speak more often...

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The old girls made of stern stuff.

She will probably swear at the nag the next time she's sees it.😃😎
# nosugarcubes
#apple
Swear at the nag...oh, you meant the horse, I was thinking of a certain person with horse teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Earthshot announced Singapore for November, then Haz announced Sentebale for August. Haz went first but the visit didn't get much attention. And no official welcome like William got.

And it's silly season at the Mirror again. Someone should explain to the Senior US Showbiz Reporter how inheritance works in the UK. Surprising heir? Handed down to an actor??? FFS!!

View attachment 3015677

What next from the Mirror? Why poor wee Haz won't inherit BP?

Louis Spencer is at drama school.

Reactions: 25
Louis Spencer is at drama school.
I still find it a little weird that W & C named their children the same names as two of Earl Spencer’s (mind you, he’s got that many he probably ran out of options). Not that I don’t like their names - one of my boys is called Louis!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Very good to know that Pincess Anne's doing OK.❤

Just rememembered that I saw Sir Tim giving a speech at a semi-formal event several years back. He was very good indeed, actually better than a lot of Royals. He came across as a lovely man - no wonder she snapped him up! Pity he isn't allowed to publicly speak more often...
Saw him a few months ago when I was heading across the front of the QEII conference centre and he was walking up Storey’s Gate towards Westminster Abbey from the direction of St James’s Park. Did a ‘ who’s that? , looks familiar, politician? Oh, Sir Tim’ after a micro second of thought. On his own, walking at an easy pace but focussed. Looked it up later and he was at a service for the RNLI at the Abbey, which explained the lifeboat parked in the front ! Around the Abbey itself it was bristling with police but I did reflect, as I then walked up to the park, that it’s good that he can just go about his life without bodyguards and fuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Cue plates smashing in Montecito..."Without Catherine, it all seems rather flat" 3 posts dedicated to her
1719337482313.png

1719337507648.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Who knew Sir Tim Lawrence could actually speak! ;) This must be a first :D

And I love how it's a casual "I brought some treats" vibe, I bet he's lovely.
---
What do we think is in the bag?

Answers on a postcard please

Is there some Duchy shortbread in there?
I reckon some nice crackers and cheese.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh do piss off.....!!
There seems to be a lot of PR coming from Monteshitshow..... something going on 🤔😂
Screenshot_20240625-185504.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Thanks @wibble
TRG on the Daily Mail Thomas Markle interview as he approaches 80.
Why now? His birthday isn't until 18th July.
Is the Ho doing it to keep herself in the headlines, and used it to overshadow last Sunday? TRG doesn't think TM is in cahoots with his daughter, but rather that the Ho is setting the stage for a possible reconciliation as she's running out of options so set up the interview. We'll see Snakebite soon as the Ho needs to remind us that she's black.

TRG is uncomfortable that TM is working with the media, as the Ho could use her father as she used her mother for her blackness. TM wants to reconnect, doesn't know how much time he has left, grandchildren, never met Harald. He only lives 250 miles away.

TM recounted his colourful life but TRG doesn't think he's being straight about Snakebite's life or absences. Said he met Snakebite when she was working as a Secretary in the film studio. Other reports say she was a travel agent, or an import/export agent.

What was in the Dear Daddy letter? Something TM didn't want us to see?

How did Snakebite get into such a financial mess and file for bankruptcy? The files were expunged in 2016 when the Stoat started dating the Ho, so something happened and we are no longer allowed to see the documents.

Tom Bower in Revenge says Snakebite was away "for three weeks". TRG thought it was for a few years? Tom Bower in Revenge completely glosses over the fact that Snakebite was missing for a few years.

Harald will be blamed for the Ho's broken relationship with her family.

What the Ho and Snakebite did to Thomas Markle before and after the wedding was unforgiveable, but Thomas needs to stop. Mourn the daughter he knew and enjoy the rest of his time with his family. He needs to put his foot down and publicly disown her, as this would cut her down.
End

How did the Ho set up the TM interview? This wasn't clear.

If there was something untoward in the Dear Daddy letter, Thomas M would not have challenged the Ho in court about it as he did in the "Five Friends" case. He was shut down by the judge before he could give evidence anyway.

The most interesting bit of this video is about Tom Bower's book Revenge. Tom the meticulous and fearless, who has never been sued. Even he did not dare write the truth about Snakebite the felon, murder suspect and heroin dealer. That these US files were expunged by BP as soon as Harald started dating the Ho in 2016 is very revealing, and shows the long reach of the Palace. They knew and have always known exactly what is going on. This shows their power, and that they will use it. Bending a judge is child's play, fixing a visa, erasing assault charges and worse.

I remember part of a TV interview on here, in which Tom Bower said he was "warned off by the Palace". when he was digging for information.
Then about a year ago, he started saying something about the Flatpacks but was cut off (Dan Wootton?) and the subject quickly changed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Oh do piss off.....!!
There seems to be a lot of PR coming from Monteshitshow..... something going on 🤔😂
View attachment 3016648

Here's a link to the article. Sorry @JAR21 but I can't get it to archive.

This bit.

. A source tells Closer, "It was so painful for Harry to see all his family gathered for Trooping the Colour and not be there with them, he’d have done anything to be invited, even gone alone. He's heartbroken and confused by the way they’ve cut him off and seemingly haven’t given it another thought.
I doubt anyone with any sense is remotely confused. Oprah. Netflix. Waaagh. And so on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Did Splash News go bust over the pap shots/lawsuit? She actually Markled them too?
Yes they did. The Sussexes were legal representatives of an inflatable child / doll. Splash! settled but didn't recover.

"Meghan brought privacy and data protection claims against Splash in March both in her own right and with her husband, Harry, on behalf of Archie. However, Splash UK went into administration on 1 July, after the claim had been issued and served.Dec 18, 2020"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Here's a link to the article. Sorry @JAR21 but I can't get it to archive.

This bit.

I doubt anyone with any sense is remotely confused. Oprah. Netflix. Waaagh. And so on.

They are doing what he said he wanted - letting him live his own life unfettered by the burden of being a royal.

I also call BS the claim that he had been able to connect to Catherine a few times. I guarantee that everyone in the family has either changed their cell phone number or blocked him.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.