Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Chita and @Thalia
Excellent post last thread @giraffetower , and I agree that the integrity of the LoS is very important. There's also setting a precedent which could be used by others as a loophole later on.
If you want privacy, get out of the LoS. If you want to stay in the LoS with its kudos and status, allow yourselves to be validated. The first duty of the Monarch isn't to protect the Ho's raddled Minge, it's to follow the laws of the land and be seen to do so by the people. He can do this without invading anyone's pretend "privacy" - though let's be honest and admit it's secrecy and fraud.
Parliament is of course needed, but Parliament does not go against the will of the Monarch.

The Sussexes took Splash! to court after the pap shots of the Ho in Vancouver in January 2020 with the doll on strings, and Splash! filed for bankruptcy and went into administration. They set it up and then sued, rumours being that they made quite a bit of money and shared it with the bent pap. This was after the drones.
View attachment 3015000
Duper's delight. They set Splash! up then ruined them.

Thomas Markle didn't set himself up with the paps, the Ho did with her mate Jeff Rayner of Coleman-Rayner, who the Ho sent to Rosarito. Jeff told him him his public image would be improved before the wedding with a few photos. TM fell for it and daft pictures of him were splashed all over the world. Jeff grabbed a waiter from a nearby restaurant and got photos of him using a tape-measure round TM. The Ho then played the victim and said heartless daddy had sold her down the river for $150,000. I believe she gave this money to Rayner to take to Rosarito to tempt TM, as with financial gain for TM her victimhood would be more believable.

When the pictures were published TM had 2 heart-attacks and was admitted to hospital. The Sussexes doctored texts back and forth and the Stoat was unpleasant.

Iirc Thomas Markle sued Jeff Rayner later in Australia as TM had no say in the photos. It became very messy involving Australian Seven Network, and I think TM was too ill and stressed to see it through.

"Thomas Markle was suing paparazzi agency Coleman-Rayner's owner, Jeff Rayner to the tune of $1 million, over "hammy" staged photos because they were printed without his approval, right before Markle's wedding to Prince Harry,".
Seven has denied the imputations were conveyed but said that, if they were, claims Mr Blaylock-Rayner was a dishonest photographer who conned Mr Markle were true."

So for me Thomas Markle can complain all he likes. Why should he never complain never explain? He's been totally trashed by his malevolent daughter, and I hope he lives a long life and remains a thorn in her side - along with Junior and Samantha.
The suing over the walk with the throttled baby born doll was weird. It was SO set up
Who the hell was she grinning at?
---

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Thanks Chita for the thread and congratulations Thalia on the title.

I hope poor Princess Anne makes a speedy recovery. It's a bit scary she can't remember what happened.

Did a journalist publish what happened to HMQEII.
I think it was mentioned that HMQEII had a fall during the week before she died.
I think she had been riding as well.

With all the terrible things happening to the RF and events around the world this year can feck off.

Dimwit and the Ho can do one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think this could be their own PR around her "security" case.
Anyone else who saw would take videos or pictures surely?!
Screenshot_20240625-063550.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Surely is she set the shots with Splash news, and then turned and sued them.. that’s an easy fight in court?
Reveal the conversations and permission for the shots?

Reactions: 22
Pov. Harkles banned from Australia fake royal tour
I have a memory that Prince William was in Singapore (???) and then Harold was there not long after for something else - perhaps polo. And that was just in recent years. If so, Harold has form with stomping over someone else's official visit/ royal tour.

Am I making this up? As ever, recollections may vary.

Reactions: 29
Pov. Harkles banned from Australia fake royal tour
I had to stop watching Royal Report on Sky News Australia as it was sending my blood pressure up. The host and the majority of guests take everything the Harkles say at face value and believe all their bullshit.
Our incoming Governor General is anti monarchy so she might invite Harold and the Ho so they can cause trouble.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I have a memory that Prince William was in Singapore (???) and then Harold was there not long after for something else - perhaps polo. And that was just in recent years. If so, Harold has form with stomping over someone else's official visit/ royal tour.

Am I making this up? As ever, recollections may vary.
Earthshot announced Singapore for November, then Haz announced Sentebale for August. Haz went first but the visit didn't get much attention. And no official welcome like William got.

And it's silly season at the Mirror again. Someone should explain to the Senior US Showbiz Reporter how inheritance works in the UK. Surprising heir? Handed down to an actor??? FFS!!

Screenshot_20240625-082234_kindlephoto-24513340.png

What next from the Mirror? Why poor wee Haz won't inherit BP?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Earthshot announced Singapore for November, then Haz announced Sentebale for August. Haz went first but the visit didn't get much attention. And no official welcome like William got.

And it's silly season at the Mirror again. Someone should explain to the Senior US Showbiz Reporter how inheritance works in the UK. Surprising heir? Handed down to an actor??? FFS!!

View attachment 3015677

What next from the Mirror? Why poor wee Haz won't inherit BP?

It wasn't Diana's home in the first place. What a silly article. Only the sugars would believe that Harry has been diddled out of inheriting 🙄😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50