Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha ….. Amazon would like them to do a reality series….. Neil suggests “The Roughin’ It Royals” living off the land away from the bright lights!

Can I suggest “The Rough Royals” ….. just follow the pair around and see how rough they really are.
And make sure Dorito has speaking spots in every scene.

Rough, indeed...😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And I thought I'd managed to get away without being seen! I had a few friends with me, one of those must have tipped the press off!

Those SmartCars are surprisingly roomy, aren't they?
---
Signed- thanks for link- The comments under the petition are very angry and rightfully so.

I have to say Pat Tillman was a very handsome man

I thought he looked like a real-life action man - very clean-cut and rugged.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Fox News,13th January 2023, three days after Spare was released.

"Prince Harry said .... the original draft of his memoir "Spare" was 800 pages long and included sensitive details about ... mainly ... his brother Prince William and his father King Charles that he later cut out...." "There are some things that have happened.... that I just don’t want the world to know. Because I don’t think they would ever forgive me."
PRINCE HARRY'S ‘SPARE’ EXPOSES ROYAL FAMILY'S MOST SCANDALOUS MOMENTS
"....he cut sensitive details from his book ....The first draft ... was 800 pages, and now it’s down to 400 pages. It could have been two books ... the hard bit was taking things out," he said, explaining that he
had dozens of phone calls with his ghostwriter about editorial cuts.

Spare didn't "expose RF's most scandalous moments", these were kept from the book. 400 pages cut out is a lot of dirt, lies, rubbish and scandal.

There were "dozens of phone calls with his ghost-writer about editorial cuts". These will have been followed up by re-drafts, edits and messages. The Stoat says he's deleted them but he hasn't. Both he and Moehringer will have copies, BP will have some, and these imo are what BP don't want to be released - which they won't be.

"Lawyers for NGN want to see draft copies of the Duke’s memoir, as well as texts between him and ghostwriter JR Moehringer as the book was created after he brought the civil claim in 2019."

NGN are looking for phone-hacking evidence, but all this will come out at the same time.
All the out-takes that William and his father will never forgive him for, produced in Court? Drafts and texts? No chance. I suspect he negotiated with the Palace over the draft before the book was published. That's why he wrote it, to use as blackmail. I think he was paid to say he'd "deleted the messages, drafts and devices" for the NGN case and weather the storm of destroying them.
Just my take on this.

If Harald "didn't want the world to know" he'd never have mentioned them or put them down on paper. In the out-takes could be information about the Flatpack scam, blaming the Royal Family.
It’s ’didn’t want the world to know’ in the same way he would ‘never name the royal racists’. And we all know how that panned out…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Those SmartCars are surprisingly roomy, aren't they?
---

I thought he looked like a real-life action man - very clean-cut and rugged.
What you may not know is he was killed via friendly fire. They tried to hide it initially, but the truth came out. Before it did though, he was used as a PR tool. The whole situation was truly very sad. He had such a promising future & was loved by so many Americans. 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think every accommodation would have been made if they had been honest in the beginning but by now there have been too many lies for too long
I agree. After watching smeagol trundle around clutching her fake belly for freaking months, I don't think anyone except sugarz will side with the harkles. She was so clearly snide and smug, and lied so much about being bullied whilst 'pregnant'. Add Hairy's ridiculous lies in spare to the saga, and no one with the awareness of a goldfish will side with the harkles. Most people were annoyed by her obnoxious belly cradling and will become incensed if they find out her 'pregnancy' was as fake as her spray tan.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
What you may not know is he was killed via friendly fire. They tried to hide it initially, but the truth came out. Before it did though, he was used as a PR tool. The whole situation was truly very sad. He had such a promising future & was loved by so many Americans. 😞
I had heard about the attempted cover-up re: his death. I didn't know that he'd been used for PR, but it doesn't surprise me. Good-looking guy, and obviously a very courageous and ethical one, too - AND he was a sporting hero who had given up a very promising career for his country - the government* wouldn't miss a chance to exploit someone like that.

They must have thought all their PR Christmases had come at once. And they still didn't have the decency to tell the truth about his death.

*Not just the US govt - I'm not picking on them. The UK govt would have done the same - most govts would because they are largely callous and untrustworthy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Have we seen this? Talking about Hazno and his "aviation" award, but I guess all the more relevant what with Hazza's latest award grab.

"Hide of a bleeping rhinoceros" !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

---
I'm not normally a fan of Paula M, but this video is interesting...about Doria

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Have we seen this? Talking about Hazno and his "aviation" award, but I guess all the more relevant what with Hazza's latest award grab.

"Hide of a bleeping rhinoceros" !!
Harry & Meghan #450 - Hide of a #$%king rhinoceros

I am so cranky, have signed the petition - the pair of grifting, talentless oxygen thiefs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.