Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
Catherine is amazing , I've been ill with autoimmune flare for about 3 weeks I've not left the house apart from medical appointments. The fact she's doing trooping the colour and has sat having hair makeup done , waving if I was her I wouldn't resurface until after treatment is finished hardly anyone would begrudge her that. She will make a fantastic queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say any of the royal men are drop dead gorgeous but William on horseback in his bearskin hat…Jaysus 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
"Hot Equerry sets pulses racing at Trooping the Colour as he arrives arm-in-arm with sexy @Nuttynana ."

Lieutenant Colonel Johnny Thompson, known as "The Red Hot Poker", appeared at Trooping the Colour today with his new sultry pensioner amour "Nutty Nana of Sarf Lunnon."
"Heads turned as StudMuffin Johnny arrived arm-in-arm with Nutty, a High Society Stunna, for Trooping the Colour this afternoon."
"Too much PDA," sniffed a courtier ..."they couldn't keep their hands off each other! This will detract from the king's message of decency and chastity in the Monarchy.."

Tattler reported that "Nutty wore a crimson ballgown split to the hip, emerald kitten-heels and a sequinned violet camisole exposing her voluptuous eye-popping decolletage... The smouldering ensemble was topped by a dead fox-pelt draped snarling on her alabaster shoulders..."

• Haha
  • Heart

Gie-uz-peace

What a magnificent sight coming down The Mall. Senior royals and their children safe and secure and bang centre in the public eye.

Underpins the fact that there is absolutely F.UCK ALL that Meghan Markle can pull that could overshadow all this pomp, ceremony, culture and history.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ms_Fi

Is it just me or does Princess Anne’s feather look shorter than it was for the coronation?

I still can’t understand how Harry gave all this up? And for what? A miserable life in California?

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I was so behind, and just looked at Twitter/X. I am thrilled Beyond words. Trendy was Princess Catherine / Princess Kate/ and Trouping The Color taking the top 3 spots.
IMG_9038.jpeg

wait, what ‘s that. Hold on the floor is shaking again. Another Hurricane? ………
Oh no worries. emergency Alert System just announced a Montecito Event. They believe it was the earth shaking as Rachel threw herself to the ground kicking and stomping her feet And pounding her grubby little fists against the floor. It will pass.
thank you for the new thread and title. I’m just so happy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gie-uz-peace

Ive been thinking about the Trooping of the Colour all day and genuinely wonder why anyone treat their family the way Harry has?

He MUST be regretting giving all that up to live how he's living. He seems to be more in a gilded cage then he ever was.

And surely he must realise what a fucked up life his children ( if real) are living - I dont care what he bleats on about regarding his childhood and the untimely death of his Mother, what he's going along with is, IMHO, more damaging. Those two children are going to be the most f.ucked up adults due to the limited life experiences they have had in their formative and most important years.

That's what annoys the life out of me most.

The Royal Family showed great resilience and solidarity today. It must be terrible to be so consumed with jealousy you prefer to spend your life away from everything you have ever known when you could still have all the perks and plenty of rooms in houses and castles to avoid those you dont like

• Heart
Reactions: 62

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
CDAN - wonder what she is scrambling to find? will she drop pics of the kids? it is all she has left that might have some (limited) mileage?

CDAN Blind

1718393102368.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Farchewell is 'Awaiting Reporting' yet again - will Gavin Gruesome step in again to make it all go away?

View attachment 2999081
Following the death of our mother, my sister and I inherited a couple of businesses we didn’t want to sell, so we formed a LLC to “lump” everything together to make tax stuff easier. Although I am just about the least business conscious person on the planet (didn’t even think to ask my salary when I started teaching—that first check was a shocker in its paltry glory), I live closer to the businesses than my sister, so I ended up as the administrator. Anyway, the first year when I received a notice about renewing the LLC registration with the Secretary of State, I stuck it in a cubby and promptly forgot about it until the “notice of dissolution” for failure to register arrived. Eek! I completed that registration immediately and paid the fine out of pocket since it was my fault. This year, I completed the registration the day I received the notice. Moral of the loooong story? Normal people learn from their mistakes and definitely don’t fiddle about with official filings as if they don’t have to play by the same rules as the rest of the world. Those two are useless, tone deaf, entitled asshats, and they annoy the crap out of me with their careless disregard for all rules/laws. They never play straight (see three days, clothing expectations, birth announcements, visas, fake car chases, fake “royal” tours, etc.), and just blithely expect the world to cater to their “importance,” as they cluster fuck their way through life. 🤬

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Of course she did along with hundreds of others. It would take less time to list those she hadn’t had sex with than those she had.

The telling signs are that PA always looked the other way and tried to avoid her at any royal occasions they were both present and it was reported that early in her relationship with H she saw PA across the room and asked H if he was a servant (or something like that). She was pretending to H she didn’t know who he was but she did because who would ask ‘is that a servant?’ at any royal function? Also she was a fan of the RF from an early age so would know what every member looked like. (By that I mean ‘face’ not anything else Lol)

It all ties in with her engagement interview lie about not googling H so didn’t really know anything about him. There is A LOT to uncover about her, I just wish some proper journalist had the balls to do it.

• Sick